Sato
29 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Nexus First Anniversary Empty Nexus First Anniversary Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:10 am

Sato

Sato

Celebration..

The time has come for the celebration for Naruto Nexus's first anniversary but before we celebrate let me just give everyone a small story behind the making and development of Naruto Nexus. When i first created Nexus it was actually called 'NWW' which stood for Naruto World War and I made it as a testing lab for a few systems and to help me sketch ideas. My plan was to create several sites and test systems out on each of them and then create one final site for the successors of the systems however that didn't actually work out right. Soon NWW started to blow up and gain attention from a lot of members however, it was still missing something and i wasn't the web master I am now and sooner then later, the site died. At this time i had thought about giving up being the founder of sites and instead wanted to just help others with their sites and so i did. I went to LR and helped over there for a bit and during this time I had been getting into GFX a lot more then i used too. I wanted to practice my GFX and so i decided that i would make a new site however i was to lazy to actually make it so i changed NWW to Nexus. I picked the name Nexus because I wanted to create a focal point for Naruto RP's hence the name Nexus. I worked on the gfx for about a month before a friend of mine that went by the name of Kid wanted to release the site. I had all the systems, GFX and site cleaned up but he wanted to help staff and he soon persuaded me to open it even though i was a bit hesitant. Nexus started to grow in popularity and so did the haters/trollers/hackers that wanted Nexus. It hit its first blossom point and i was proud however i knew Nexus could do more and more so we continued to develop the site into what it is now. We went through many ups and downs but in the end we still survived and are still surviving! Id just like to give a shoutout to all the past staff members and my lovely staff team now, V, Chi and the rest of you lovely people! I'd also like to give a shoutout to the loving community that Nexus has created and i wish for us to stay a family for many years to come. Without our family, Nexus wouldn't be here so for that i am thankful. We as a staff team are thankful! so thankful that we decided to give all the community 500Ryo and a jutsu token up to B-rank however for you to get this, you will need to post a memory you have had with Nexus or why you joined and why you are still here.

Sato and the Staff team ~

Last edited by Sato on Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

2Nexus First Anniversary Empty Re: Nexus First Anniversary Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:17 am

Oboro

I'll never forget the time that Katsuro and I swept Akira off her feet and fought off the evil Swagbito in our elaborate, in depth Chat box Rp. The main reason I joined is because I just closed down my forum and was between places. I found this place and saw V here, an old friend. That on top of how visually appealing as well as thought out this site was became the reason I joined. I'm really glad I found this place.

3Nexus First Anniversary Empty Re: Nexus First Anniversary Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:20 am

JokerTheOG

JokerTheOG

[21:18:56] JokerTheOG : Like, tbh I only joined because I was hella bored.
[21:19:01] JokerTheOG : And then started liking the people here.
[*Looks at Mizuna*]
[21:19:04] JokerTheOG : So I stayed.

4Nexus First Anniversary Empty Re: Nexus First Anniversary Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:22 am

Sabo

Sabo

I am hear because of ALICE! I love it when she drowns me in the chat whenever Nexus First Anniversary 2452508763  I try to hug her! I love it when she callz me le trash! I am currently here cause you guys are all nice.....and umm...I want ryo...so I can get limited things...What else. Nothing else...now pay me!!!

[20:17:14] @ Sato : Sabo is a money whore.

5Nexus First Anniversary Empty Re: Nexus First Anniversary Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:27 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Memory: I remember rping as Ryuho.... and there was this hot springs topic... where ryuho used a crossdressing jutsu to get close to a nude konoha genin... and his ploy was ruined by two rascals genin boys who flooded the girls side of the springs with all these horny men and the genin girl just went and beated them all up showing Ryuho all of her nudity. lol so yeah. go nexus.

Why I joined: Seemed like an interesting site after NWW died (some of you know I avoid sites with custom villages) and with a new spring and flood of activity, nexus seemed like a good place to really get back into rping once again and interacting with others.

Why I'm still here: Miraculously I'm still here lol, and site's still standing tall and mighty. If it doesn't die on me, I wont die on it.

Last edited by V on Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total

6Nexus First Anniversary Empty Re: Nexus First Anniversary Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:31 am

Mizuna Hyūga

Mizuna Hyūga

I am here because the previous role play I want on was kind of immature and full of pitiful role-players, it was on a game like minecraft but less pixels. Anyways rping on their people hated me cause I was Hyuga and used my characters strategic and battle intelligence to win, unlike most of them. Also they kept trying to rape my character so I was searching for a good role play site and too my lucky I found Nexus, it was kind, once I started chatting I felt like I was accepted already no one was rude purposely, just jokes. I wasn't made fun of for how my character was wasn't told my rping was bull shiz, so I think I love it here and I am going to stay ^^~~ Why i'm staying is because I love you guys like family, some more than others but I love you all ^^~ and thankies Joker-kun~~ My memory is joining and deciding to never leave! ^^

Last edited by Mizuna Hyūga on Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Nexus First Anniversary Empty Re: Nexus First Anniversary Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:36 am

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

The best memory of all, like V had said. This was one of the funniest threads I've been in, and to this day it's still my favourite thread I've ever participated, or even seen. I ruined V's peeping tom's plans... sort of- with Flabby!

Why I joined? Well, originally Chikara, Seto, and I were going to revive the site after it had died. When that happened, we were semi-successful. The site had a downfall when Mack and the goons attacked or whatever, and ever since then I've been on the site supporting it. Mainly with GFX, before Sato shortly returned. Then again, we did our best, and we did sort of start it back up anyways... though it partially failed. Either way, I did my side of the job, and still to this day I'm here! Just not on the Vince account. Why not stay? It's a decent site, one of the most active Forumotion Naruto RP sites out there anyways. It'd be a shame to walk away, and go inactive. Even if school is a dongus.

8Nexus First Anniversary Empty Re: Nexus First Anniversary Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:43 am

Katsuro Jr.

Katsuro Jr.
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

I remember when i first joined and it was in the custom villages stage as NWW.  And it turns out that I apparently didn't post much IC as Katsuro back then, or none of those threads persist.  What my favorite memory, though, is the creation of the custom Bijuu.  You remember right?  9 tailed Bear, 8 Tailed Whale, etc etc.  I would get on chat and tell 'em what I was working on that day and they would offer criticisms and assistance and all sorts of stuff to help bring things to the site.  They would help me come up with the personalities of the bijuu and all sorts of stuff.  That is my favorite memory of NWW and NN.  The camaraderie and the friendship.  Much like today there are people willing to go out of their way to help with stuff.

9Nexus First Anniversary Empty Re: Nexus First Anniversary Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:46 am

Siegfried

Siegfried

I remember being on Nexus when Sato, kidbushido and some other folks from LR came over and had a bit of fun around the place. Such fun times those were but so sad not everyone is still around from my era (too salty to cry)

I came back here because this site is one of the few decent Naruto RP sites still standing, and I want to RP out the last bit of Naruto hype I have here until it dries up and I flake off for college

That is all Nexus First Anniversary 2500757172

10Nexus First Anniversary Empty Re: Nexus First Anniversary Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:49 am

Aerie Locke

Aerie Locke

Memory: I think that a lot of the Nexus members remember me and my antics. Yes, I can be a bigot at times, or at least Chi/Anu said I was, but I'm still friendly and welcoming. I can remember when I first began my years roleplaying and stumble upon my good friend, Kuroo's site. At that time he was dubbed Whitey, on his own accord, of course. We had some good times there and my big brother was even staff there. However, the site was basically brought down by a group of trolls that most of you know of. So, I joined Nexus under the Alias Miuu. Soon, my grammar work, diligence as a correcter, and my beautiful appearance showed my promise as a person and I was accepted as a staff member. During that time, the site was fine, up until a few incidence and lack of activity basically killed the site and I left until it was back up. I even checked everyday. Soon, my interest fell from Nexus and the activity was so low that I completely stopped checking until a month later.

The site was back up and things became hella active. I was accepted as a staff member and even promoted to an Admin when Sato had to leave for his move to the states. However, the school season began to roll on in and I had to lower my activity so I could secure my success for my Senior Year. But, I just couldn't stay away, could I? So now I'm here and happy. Funny thing is, I was here before Nexus was Nexus. I wasn't here for long, but I was here in the NWW era for about a month. I even spoke to Anu when she played her Bijuu character, but she won't remember me because I was under a different Alias. I only remember Anu's character's last name: Nakamura.

Why I joined: I joined because I was in search for a quality roleplayer community and to start my roleplay writing. The people turned out to be jerks and the experience is mediocre... JK.

Why I'm still here: The site is just fun and the roleplaying is simple. The community is warm, but ignorant at times. Good thing I met a few friends here and changed this place for the better... Nexus First Anniversary 1805572670 I kid, I kid... not really... XD.

Last edited by Aerie Locke on Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total

11Nexus First Anniversary Empty Re: Nexus First Anniversary Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:55 am

Setōshi

Setōshi

Memory: Blaine excused me of being Mack.

Why I joined: It's been too long to remember that.

Why I'm still here?: I have no clue, I really don't . . . I hate all of you equally with the same kindness . . .

12Nexus First Anniversary Empty Re: Nexus First Anniversary Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:27 am

Akki

im here because one of my friends brought me who went by the name of atsui. I left for a few because some things changed and i got upset, but i came back because i realized how much fun it was here. I used to be the out cast but now it seems people are actually starting to like me, or im just being horribly trolled Nexus First Anniversary 1805572670 one of my greatest RP memories was when i started with my main (Zevas) and i got his new eye. Im still here because it allows me not only to put my creativity to use but gives me an out from the stress of IRL home life.

13Nexus First Anniversary Empty Re: Nexus First Anniversary Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:27 am

Akki

AND I STILL WANNA KNOW WHY I HAVE -4 RYO!!!

14Nexus First Anniversary Empty Re: Nexus First Anniversary Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:45 am

Darkkon

Darkkon
Mizukage
Mizukage

I joined because I had been out of the RP game for a little while and felt like getting back in for a little fun, I stayed because I came to like the people and I'm still here for the same reason. It hasn't really been long enough for me to have a notable memory, apart from the NN: After Dark antics lol, but I'm on my way to making some.

15Nexus First Anniversary Empty Re: Nexus First Anniversary Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:01 am

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

I joined up cause Nubby dragged me over here and just kinda ended not leaving... ever.

I remember just a few months ago when gambit and mugen came over accused me of being Temp while I was still the head admin.

Why am i still here? probly has something to do with being part of the staff since i joined up.

16Nexus First Anniversary Empty Re: Nexus First Anniversary Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:57 am

Kagura M

Kagura M

Memory: When I got attacked by people in the chat for being a veterinarian long ago by dis bitch whose parents owned a meat packing company, was a gud laugh.

Why I joined: On my Sula voyage from naruto site to naruto site all advertisements on places kept on leading to here, and I joined right away, though this was towards the end of the time of custom villages and bijuu so I did not stay long and the site died, I would end up coming back here again when one of my rp friends from another site was requested to come here by Blaine, I ended up staying after the Blaine incident until the site died...again, eventually I came back to this new Nexus and boom.
Why I'm still here: Finding active good naruto places is tough as shit, plus I have a few people from other naruto sites here who don't totally annoy me.

17Nexus First Anniversary Empty Re: Nexus First Anniversary Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:35 pm

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Memory: Dude...I can't even remember breakfast today. Hell if I know! ;3

Why I joined: I was into naruto, I found this...and you guys didn't just throw me out cause I drew art. B( unlike some other place I knew. So yeah I came cause fandom and art!

Why I'm still here?: Everyone here is a DICK, in the best possible way! I love my neighborhood dicks in C-box~

18Nexus First Anniversary Empty Re: Nexus First Anniversary Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:12 pm

Shinsui

Shinsui

I remember the times me and Kaiden got all sexy and were Kiri's gay boys. I'm only here coz of Kaiden's sexy bod gg
Now gimme moneys and token

19Nexus First Anniversary Empty Re: Nexus First Anniversary Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:38 pm

Bastian

Bastian

Well I'm one of the recent members to join, a month or so. I joined because Elen asked me to, no particular reason beyond that. I chose to stick around because out of all the sites I been to, this one had the most active people. That and the members aren't assholes.

20Nexus First Anniversary Empty Re: Nexus First Anniversary Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:20 pm

Akira

Akira

Memory: It was really late at night and it hadn't been too long after I made this charrie when Kami told me to kidnap Vince. Well we made the topic and I ended up hitting him in the head with a rock cuz i really don't know. Anyway, that happened and it worked.
Why I joined: Well I was on another Naruto site but it wasn't very... good. It still need a LOT of work. It was the first Naruto site I had ever been on so when I saw a link to this site I decided that I would try it out. (The link was put up by V.. Thanks ;P) Well, I read everything and made a charrie, who I still Rp with. (Mei Tsaki my pride and joy.) The people here helped me out when I had questions and I became the popular Maiden everyone loves. (ok maybe not everybody but still)So, yep. :P
Why I'm still here: Well, I'm here because I hate all you people. (Especially Kitty Kat) Just ta let ya know.. that was sarcasm. Anyway, I love all you wonderful people and Anu threw me in staff. So, I wouldn't wanna let her down! Plus, things gettin interestin now that Oboro's here ;P So, with that I say.. See ya around my lovelies!

21Nexus First Anniversary Empty Re: Nexus First Anniversary Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:37 pm

Alder

Alder
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

Well of course there was the Swagbito chronicles. Thank God thats over!

I was a member during NWW I think this was my first Naruto RP? Outside of Facebook that is but that not really a good format for rping. But any who these lovely people/characters have embraced and I am not letting go.

I joined initially because I was looking for something other One piece I picked this site cause it was still growing and I loved the systems in place. I had looked at other sites and couldn't stand how they did things and the color schemes so fucking dark black on dark blue or whatever other dark color pallet and sometimes fonts were hard read and graphics were blah.

Then I had left when it was dying cause who was there to rp duh but whatever I am hungry and rambling

22Nexus First Anniversary Empty Re: Nexus First Anniversary Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:17 am

Anonymous

Memory: Uh. Finding a nude Kami Hanabira in the Kirigakure forest.

Why I Joined?: Sister

Why I'm Still Here?: Sister.

23Nexus First Anniversary Empty Re: Nexus First Anniversary Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:06 am

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Memory: Screaming at Sato's character when he took Emi's sword during NWW. And kidnapping a certain child from a certain bathhouse because a certain someone was interested in her.

Why I Joined?: Because Ingoo died.

Why I'm Still Here?: Because I like some people who are apart of the community..

24Nexus First Anniversary Empty Re: Nexus First Anniversary Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:35 am

Flabbysaurus

Flabbysaurus
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Memory: Like Kuroo and V the hot springs thread is definitely one of my favourite memories and threads. Those dastardly Genin's, foiling Ryuho's plans Nexus First Anniversary 1805572670

Why I joined: A old Naruto site I was on (my first one as well O.o) sadly died and everyone moved here, well, those who weren't already here.

Why I'm still here?: Well this is definitely the best Naruto forum I've been on (not that I've been on many) and everyone is pretty cool as well. I'd prefer to stay here for as long as I can since it's an awesome site and I'd hate to leave unless I really had to.

25Nexus First Anniversary Empty Re: Nexus First Anniversary Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:10 am

Xi Xi

Konoha Anbu Captain
Konoha Anbu Captain

I joined because of the site I was on was currently dying, and I wanted to try to get back into rping
some of my old and new rp friends are here.
I have no memories right now.

Well as far as me being here. Everyones pretty cool, pretty active and a decent community of people.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum