V
Sabo
JokerTheOG
Oboro
Sato
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Nexus First Anniversary - Page 2 Empty Re: Nexus First Anniversary Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:45 pm

Jake Haruno

Jake Haruno

My memory is Kidbushido brought me here, then i became staff. It was beautiful.....then it went to shit. Now its beautiful again and i love it ^^

27Nexus First Anniversary - Page 2 Empty Re: Nexus First Anniversary Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:41 am

Itome Hikaraku

Itome Hikaraku
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

I am herebtobkill you all. My favorite memory is kissing Sabo's oto character Ezra..or did I falcon punch him? Hrm.

28Nexus First Anniversary - Page 2 Empty Re: Nexus First Anniversary Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:35 pm

Suzako

Suzako
Otogakure Genin
Otogakure Genin

I joined because I was bored, and found this site via my lord and savior, Google Christ.

I stayed cuz everyone here is pretty chill.

I remember when I made Joker Rage-Quit the chat by trolling him about my posts lol.

29Nexus First Anniversary - Page 2 Empty Re: Nexus First Anniversary Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:49 pm

JokerTheOG

JokerTheOG

NIGGA SAID GOOGLE CHRIST IM DONE LMFAO!

30Nexus First Anniversary - Page 2 Empty Re: Nexus First Anniversary Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:37 am

Yuuji

Memory: I don't really have a memory that fits in all honesty, I've not been here that long, I'm looking forward to making some awesome ones though.

Why I joined: I was interested in joining a forum RP for the first time and just picked here.

Why I'm still here?: I like some of the people here, it's pretty laid back and enjoyable.

31Nexus First Anniversary - Page 2 Empty Re: Nexus First Anniversary Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:02 am

Zalton

Zalton
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

I remember b4 one of the restarts being a student of one of the former mist kages with a full genin...
Hopefully I can create a similar reality once more

32Nexus First Anniversary - Page 2 Empty Re: Nexus First Anniversary Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:14 pm

Hanae

Hanae
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Most of my memories here are kinda sad, but I do remember a brief period of time when Kami was here and his crazy antics kept me laughing. I'm here now because I truly love Naruto, and since it's ending, I'll honor its memory with this site.

33Nexus First Anniversary - Page 2 Empty Re: Nexus First Anniversary Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:33 pm

Sato

Sato

This is officially over and closed.

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum