You are not connected. Please login or register

Finding the Animal

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Finding the Animal Empty Finding the Animal Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:52 am

Itome Hikaraku

Itome Hikaraku
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

"Well, it's time to take on my first mission ever! If I do a couple of mission, then I can buy an elemental scroll, hahaha."

Speaking of elements, he was very curious about what the chakra paper would reveal about what elements he had. What would be the best elements for him? Earth and Fire were simply out of the question. Earth was way too messy. It would inflict much more external pain on his opponent, and even raise the risk of killing them. He was a kind shinobi, and sought to end fights as fast as he could. Plus, the Gentle Fist was an art of grace and focused on internal damage, which made Doton the worst possible element for Sora..but with his lucky, anything was possible.

The next element he would hope he didn't get was Katon. While it was nice to control flames and all that, it wouldn't really do much. He saw the effects of Katon jutsu while he was in the library...B-rank jutsu weren't capable of killing, while the B-ranks of many other elements could easily chop off limbs. It just seemed to lack power. Not that it was his only concern, but it just seemed way too underwhelming to be used in a battle.

So, that left three elements. Raiton, Fuuton, and Suiton. All fit the style of Gentle Fist, capable of internal damage and were extremely graceful elements.

But Raiton could give my opponent such a painful death..and that isn't the way of gentle fist.

So, that left Fuuton and Suiton, and when he thought about limbs flying everywhere because his jutsu of mass destruction..he hoped he would be getting Suiton.

"Hehe, it's time to stop thinking about what element I have..I can't control it. Gotta leave it all up to fate..!"

He took a yellow envelope out of his pocket and began to read the contents.

"...So I have to find someone's pet? Heh, I can't wait to see the happiness in his eyes when I bring...Fluffy? Must be a nice rabb-.....A...A....SNAKE?!"

He'd rather not take the chance of being poisoned..

Maybe I can say I was attacked by a group of bandits..or I saw a robber and I heroically ran to stop him, only to be cut by his blade! Hehehe..

But then, his eyes flashed. The look of fear in his eyes was quickly replaced by a newfound resolve..he would NOT run away! It was his job as a Shinobi of Konohagakure to fufill any mission, no matter how dangerous it was! It was for the sake of the people!

So, he set out to look for the snake. The person who issued this mission, Mr. Yasuke, said Fluffy was a very lazy Snake. It couldn't have ventured far from the home. He would have looked for Fluffy his self, but was busy with work.

About a block from Yasuke's house, laged Fluffy, resting under a tree, sleeping. With his resolve to help the village, he picked up the reptile, carefully bringing it back to the office.

God...I hope this thing isn't poisonous and wakes up..

WC: 538

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum