Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Animal Shelter!(Mission) Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Animal Shelter!(Mission)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Animal Shelter!(Mission) Empty Animal Shelter!(Mission) Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:43 pm

Itome Hikaraku

Itome Hikaraku
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Name: Caring for All
Type: Normal
Mission given by: Animal Shelter
Rewards: 200 Ryo
Participants: Anyone
Daily: Repeatable
Description: Animals need love and care
too. However, given the wide array of
responsibilities at the village, more often
than not, they do not get the time and care
they deserve. Get to the animal shelter and
help feed and pet the kitties and the
puppies. Make sure that all seem well,
happy and healthy. Should anyone come in
wanting to obtain a cat or a dog, make sure
they are both suitable for the animal and
do your best to get them to a good home!
-----------------------------------------------
Walking down the streets of Kirigakure, Kaiser took out his wallet and looked inside. It seemed like he was a little low on funds..

I don't like looking like some broke ass shinobi...no one does. Good thing I took that mission earlier...I really need to get some more Ryo..

The task was a rather simple D-rank mission; All Kaiser had to do was go to the local animal shelter and watch the animals...most people simply didn't have the time to do it, and the boy couldn't blame them. He wasn't very fond of animals. However, he felt like this would be an experience that he would remember for years to come..after all, it was the Shinobi's very first mission. Completing this would be a big step towards his path to greatness no matter how small the actual mission was.

He just hoped for the sake of the animals, and anybody working there that one of those flea infested dirtbags didn't give him any kind of disease..or else he'd be taking down everyone there with a rather deadly poison gas.

Making his way towards the animal shelter, Kaiser noted that nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary, which was perfectly fine for him. He was gonna dedicate the whole day to training and missions, so he'd prefer not to be interrupted by the ninetieth person to try and invade Kiri.

Once the blond youth arrived at the animal shelter, he wasn't impressed by the looks. It looked like some generic building, with a decent looking brown coat of paint and the sign "Shelter" on the front. Perhaps if Kaiser was feeling in a generous mood one day when he would eventually take over the Shinobi world, he would decide to donate a couple thousand ryo to the shelter. Casting his thoughts of pity aside, Kaiser walked into the shelter and went up to the front desk, registering himself as a volunteer. He already knew the place really well, despite not really caring for animals...after all, where else could he get a decent test subject?

Heh. This should be easy peasy~

In the animal room, he looked at some of the animals..some of there bowls of food were empty, and they looked quite discontent.

Guess it's my job to feed them..

Mentally, Kaiser took note of how many bowls of food that he needed to fill up, which was three dogs and two cats. Walking over to the counter, he took the cat food bag and dog food bag, each weighing quite a decent amount, and took it towards the animals, pouring food for the correct one.

"There...now you dirtbags shouldn't be bothering me."

The Genin walked over to a chair, sitting down and reading more about the medical field. He wanted to get this mission over with. When he felt something on his leg, Kaiser nearly screamed, until he noticed it was just a cat.

"Huh. I must've let a cage open..this looks like one of the more cleaner animals here. Hey fleabag, mind going back to your cage? I'm in the middle of reading.. "

The cat responded back with a simple "Meow", its green eyes staring at Kaiser, as if it was digging deep inside his soul. He felt a strange feeling inside of him..did he actually care about this creature, which was probably infested with thousands of harmful bacteria? He shook his head, rather confused. The cat continued to lay on his lap, looking as if it might fall asleep. Kaiser could do nothing, and just let the cat do its thing. Later that day, a man came in, and he wanted a dog. Kaiser fogured he looked good enough to take home an animal, so he just directed the man over to the cage. He didn't want to disturb the cat's rest by getting up, but looking at the watch, he realized it was time for him to go. Lowering his head towards the cat's ear, Kaiser began to whisper.

"You know...I think I might miss you, bruh...or sis? Didn't really get a chance to check your gender...mmm....I'll come back though, Snowflake."

The name came from the cat's pure white coat, and even Kaiser had to admit it looked adorable. Lifting the cat up, he placed it back at its cage, and gave it one final look before he left, collecting his payment aat the counter.

WC: 752, 35 Ryo.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum