Darkkon
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Question Regarding WC Empty Question Regarding WC Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:21 pm

Darkkon

Darkkon
Mizukage
Mizukage

In this thread it is stated that you only gain WC ryo from casual threads and you can't from mission or training topics. In this thread it states that you can gain WC ryo after you achieve the word count for mission/training. Was this simply not updated to follow the change in rules? Also, why not? I understanding limiting WC farming for solo missions and training topics but if you do them with your squad the likelihood is you're going to pass the WC requirement within the first 1 or 2 posts of something that could turn into 10+ posts easy. Wouldn't it be fair to consider the rest squad bonding?

2Question Regarding WC Empty Re: Question Regarding WC Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:43 pm

Shinsui

Shinsui

The only WC ryo you would get is from non mission or non training threads. The first topic is not edited due to someone probably forgetting after the new rule was made~

3Question Regarding WC Empty Re: Question Regarding WC Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:19 pm

JokerTheOG

JokerTheOG

I do agree with my nigga Darkk here.

4Question Regarding WC Empty Re: Question Regarding WC Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:51 pm

Rōarku

Rōarku

In all fairness, after doing the WC with a Squad, one that is designated and marked on the Update Sheet, we should be allowed the opportunity for more Ryo based upon any extra WC

5Question Regarding WC Empty Re: Question Regarding WC Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:03 pm

JokerTheOG

JokerTheOG

Mhm, mhm, maybe after the post you reach the WC you can collect ryo that way? But no matter what, the post you complete the WC you can't collect ryo from that one even if you do go above?

6Question Regarding WC Empty Re: Question Regarding WC Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:14 am

Darkkon

Darkkon
Mizukage
Mizukage

I'd agree with that. Personally I don't see the point behind limiting WC ryo to social only. I certainly understand limiting stacking ryo though, which was addressed with the "only earning WC ryo after previous WC was met" rule. Earning WC ryo after finishing a mission or training WC would be the same as doing two threads, one quick basic mission/training/etc with little detail or development and one random social afterwards. Why limit those who would seek to develop within training or mission threads? The only reason I can come up with is not wanting to read through a long thread, which is understandable because I've certainly been there in the past, but there could at least be a rule where 2+ people have to be in it for WC to count or something, or maybe as Ro suggested with the squad members only thing.

7Question Regarding WC Empty Re: Question Regarding WC Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:31 pm

Shinsui

Shinsui

It was done exactly like that. That's the reason the new rule was made. So guys, the rule will stick I'm sure of it

8Question Regarding WC Empty Re: Question Regarding WC Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:56 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

I think that we should open the RP/WC-based ryo earnings to solo threads where you're not training or doing anything combat-related, sparring topics (because based on the new rule, you don't get any ryo from non-mission spars which is mind-numbing to me), and team training threads (and this doesn't have to involve a squad, this could be with anyone else so long as you're not training chakra or new jutsus). I think that the new rule was imposed primarily because people were receiving ryo from jutsu training. I do agree that restricting rp ryo to just casual development and social topics is a bit of an exaggeration, so I am considering opening more opportunity from rp ryo just a little bit.

What do the rest of you think?

9Question Regarding WC Empty Re: Question Regarding WC Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:57 am

Oboro

V wrote:I think that we should open the RP/WC-based ryo earnings to solo threads where you're not training or doing anything combat-related, sparring topics (because based on the new rule, you don't get any ryo from non-mission spars which is mind-numbing to me), and team training threads (and this doesn't have to involve a squad, this could be with anyone else so long as you're not training chakra or new jutsus). I think that the new rule was imposed primarily because people were receiving ryo from jutsu training. I do agree that restricting rp ryo to just casual development and social topics is a bit of an exaggeration, so I am considering opening more opportunity from rp ryo just a little bit.

What do the rest of you think?

I thought you only receive bonuses if said person was in your official squad. Otherwise, I need 1600 Ryo from Missions with Sabo Question Regarding WC 305568156

10Question Regarding WC Empty Re: Question Regarding WC Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:40 am

Shinsui

Shinsui

So basically V, you want to give Ryo to those who post in things that they don't already gain something from? If so, I agree. But what if I were to let's say do a training topic and did 900 words, where I only needed 500, would I get ryo for that extra 400? Situation two: I did a post a gained a jutsu from it, then did another where I gained nothing, would I get ryo for that second post? Situation three: I did a mission with Oboro, we got the WC on post two, but continued posting. Would we get ryo for posts beyond post 2?

11Question Regarding WC Empty Re: Question Regarding WC Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:55 pm

Katsuro Jr.

Katsuro Jr.
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

This rule was made rather recently, September from what I can tell, and before that people didn't seem to have a problem with gaining Ryo AFTER the mission or training WC was met.  I've never had a problem with gaining extra ryo from missions and training.  I find it promotes creativity and makes a more enjoyable thread to read.

If you done the WC required for the mission and went over it then you would be able to claim more Ryo for the extra effort put into it.  Like Poncho and I did once  Got a total of 3k words each or so and an enjoyable thread instead of a double post each and a rather boring thread.

I support a repeal.

Edit:  I also haven't seen many people go over the WC for Jutsu requirement just for the Ryo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum