All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Look please. I got a question

+2
Quakey
Sabo
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Look please. I got a question  Empty Look please. I got a question Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:52 am

Sabo

Sabo

• Rinnegan and all its paths & associated techniques

• Time and Space manipulation techniques/Space-Time Techniques. 

Why theses be banned? And don't be a dick when answering this, tis be a serious question I have.  v.v

2Look please. I got a question  Empty Re: Look please. I got a question Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:10 am

Quakey

Quakey

kamui solos verse, ftg prob gon end up as a senju tech, sasukes rinnegan is a shitty space-time but is supposed 2 be the peak as its a rinnegan, so theres no room 4 any other time space abilities with sasukes being the lowest level

summoning techz shud be allowed 2 have derivatives, tho

rinnegan shud be unbanned as its easy 2 beat it with custom chars, kakashi/guy even said they knew how 2 counter the paths, just steal chakra for limbo hengoku/steal visual information or just ban limbo

6 tailed naruto sent the abilities of deva path back at it, shockwaves like hashiramas techz/perfect susanoo/bijuu shockwaves/pure strength shockwaves cud beat deva path and preta path. the rest of the paths r fodder, as u shudnt be touched in the first place, but even if u r theres infinite counters before and after that point.

v.v kimimaro can solo the paths by feats and i can give u counters for every single one.

3Look please. I got a question  Empty Re: Look please. I got a question Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:52 am

Oboro

I honestly think its fair despite my desire for both of these things. They both give immunity to almost anything. Rinnegan allows space distortion based on vision. Imagine the custom techs that could be made with that. As for time space, they're one sided abilities that allow for easy one post kills. As a staff membener, I would be able to see many reasons why these techniques would cause problems. That being said, I'm not staff. However, while these techniques are cool and powerful, they seem to cause more issues with the people unable to possess them

4Look please. I got a question  Empty Re: Look please. I got a question Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:04 am

Suzako

Suzako
Otogakure Genin
Otogakure Genin

Yeah, that raises a question for me. What about Uchiha who get Senju DNA? It was shown in Canon that an Uchiha who gains Senju DNA gains "their eyes true power", IE they obtain their "other half" in a sense. Since Rinnegan is banned, perhaps we could have something else to compensate for this? IE: Perhaps extended MS eyesight or reduced cost for having the Sharingan active or something?

5Look please. I got a question  Empty Re: Look please. I got a question Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:18 am

Kojirama Senju

Kojirama Senju
Hokage
Hokage

Suzako wrote:Yeah, that raises a question for me. What about Uchiha who get Senju DNA? It was shown in Canon that an Uchiha who gains Senju DNA gains "their eyes true power", IE they obtain their "other half" in a sense. Since Rinnegan is banned, perhaps we could have something else to compensate for this? IE: Perhaps extended MS eyesight or reduced cost for having the Sharingan active or something?

It was actually reveled that how you got rinnegan had nothing to do with Senju and Uchiha blood but instead had to do with gaining the DNA/chakra of a reincarnation of the Six Sage's son's.

6Look please. I got a question  Empty Re: Look please. I got a question Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:21 am

Suzako

Suzako
Otogakure Genin
Otogakure Genin

It's the two bloodlines merging together once more that induces the Rinnegan, which is what I ment by "an eyes true power". But since Rinnegan is banned here, I think it'd be fair to introduce some kind of compensation for taking the risk to obtain Senju DNA... cuz depending on your situation, DNA can be hard to get.

7Look please. I got a question  Empty Re: Look please. I got a question Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:32 am

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

the last thing we need is somebody with a rinnegan with free immortal puppets that can summon immortal summons, suck the soul out of people, absorb chakra, revive people all willy nilly amongst the other things they can do.

8Look please. I got a question  Empty Re: Look please. I got a question Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:27 pm

Oboro

Kamina has a very valid point

9Look please. I got a question  Empty Re: Look please. I got a question Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:24 am

Quakey

Quakey

Suzako wrote:It's the two bloodlines merging together once more that induces the Rinnegan, which is what I ment by "an eyes true power". But since Rinnegan is banned here, I think it'd be fair to introduce some kind of compensation for taking the risk to obtain Senju DNA... cuz depending on your situation, DNA can be hard to get.

my sides v.v

ur all stuck in pain arc in terms of power scaling and canon knowledge

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum