Takigakure

Resolve for strength!! [Akki and Jake] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resolve for strength!! [Akki and Jake]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resolve for strength!! [Akki and Jake] Empty Resolve for strength!! [Akki and Jake] Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:35 am

Jake Haruno

Jake Haruno

missions:

He had checked the mission roster, the red haired male was shocked to find that Kumogakures missions were identical to the ones he had previously completed with what may now be his ex-team mate Wayhu. Only a couple days ago Jake Haruno had been a part of Team Raikage. It was supposed to be one of the strongest teams to form out of the land of lightning but as usual the one whom held the power was an absolute ass hole. The Raikage had shown little interest and had decided to only practice Kenjutsu. Now the young male would have been fine with that but the Raikage simply wanted copies of himself. He did not bother finding out about the abilities of his so called team first hand. In fact he never asked a proper question or had the team do any worthwhile team building exercise. Instead he criticized them for using techniques that were common to them. Using jutsu and the element nature that they had spent time training. Who needed the Raikage. Who the hell needed any jounin or higher up from Kumogakure, Jake Haruno had gained all the power he had, whether to others it was a little or others it was a lot. All he cared about was that the power he had, was all his. He had trained night and day. Gained the ability to use summons. Worked hard to make them trust him as well as train the spear mode. He had practiced his fuuton jutsu to the point where as a genin he was almost a master in those arts. He became proficient with the fan upon his back and even showed skill with a katana which he had thrown back at the Raikage.

He had originally wished to train and participate in the chuunin exams. But now he wanted to grow faster, He had decided to take on the mission request amount before applying for the rank of chuunin. He would prove you did not need a jounin or the raikage to teach you to become strong. He would make a name for himself and prove that. He would also lead a team of genin one day and show what a teacher is supposed to look like. Before he had become a part of Team Raikage, he had wanted to leave...he wanted to flee Kumogakure before the Raikage took him on...now that the Raikage had proven himself to be a massive prick, well that feeling had grown back. He wanted to gain some more power before leaving. When he felt fully secure about himself he would flee this village. He would find some where that appreciated team work and appreciated the next generation.

I mean look, they couldn't even be arsed to update the mission requests. She could barely believe that all these missions had to be redone, He had saved the cats, he had done vandals delivered messages and done all that bull crap and now he had to redo it all on his own. Probably better that way he would think to himself. If he had to do it with others making more bonds before he fled this disaster of a village was probably not a good idea. Sighing gently as he placed his hand through his red hair pushing it from his face. As he read he did notice C-rank missions in place as well, Perhaps completing all of them would be a great advantage. He would need to complete all 10 missions today and it would probably take some time. Fuck it he would think to himself if he had to do it alone he would. He could complete them and he WOULD DO IT. With his resolve burning he would rip both sets of missions from the wall and turn around. He was prepared to face the day

646/6000

Akki

The grass was green and seemed to wave as a light breeze blew across the plains. The tree that sat above the young boy had provided him an adequate amount of shade, perfect for a relaxing evening. Nothing seemed all the more calmer as the boy looked up at the sky, imagining images in the clouds. He pointed out a dragon that looked like it was smoking and laughed, fixing the hair on his face. The breeze picked up, turning into a gust, and increasing into a torrent of maelstrom winds. The gorgeous scene was blown away, revealing burnt lands of an apocalyptic scene. The ground was scorched and some parts were still on fire, including the tree above the boy. The fire went out as the boy stood up, everything around him black and scorched to near nothingness. As the boy walked across the field, the smoke turning into shadows, moving up and off the ground in ways only living things could. The view moved in front of the boy, revealing Akki's face plastered with a devilish grin.

Today was like any normal day, the sun was up, the sky was littered with clouds, there was a light breeze going on, hell there were some birds perched on Akki's window sill as he sat in his chair, getting ready for the day. His dream had caused him to wake up with an abnormal joy that usually wasnt there. It was early in the morning, and he had just woken up. After taking a bath he made a mental note to get his shower head fixed, or at least to get a replacement. Although not having a shower worked for him before. Akki remembered back to his encounter with the woman in his tub. How the events from the tub led to the floor in the bathroom, then to the wall, and back to the floor. How they had finished on the bed, falling asleep in each other's arms. Akki half closed his eyes and started to lick his lips, delving back into the memory. The woman's luscious skin against his...

Akki shook his head and dried himself off, throwing the towel in the clothes hamper and putting his clothes on. He walked into his kitchen, combing his hair with his fingers as he searched for something to eat. There was some left over chicken in the fridge, so he decided to throw that in the microwave and heat it up as he looked for his shoes. His eyes were dark, and it made it look like he put on eye liner when in fact it was just from a lack of sleep. He got more than enough sleep for himself but his nightly habits caused these bags under his eyes. The microwave gave its finishing beep and Akki pulled the chicken from its radioactive hole. He ate the entire chicken breast in two bites, scarfing down the morsel. Once fully dressed Akki headed out the door, sucking and chewing on the bone as he walked towards the administration building, aiming to try and get some missions done, since he hadnt done much since his time in kumo. Akki walked past people through Kumo, his dark outfit causing people to glance at him awkwardly, but he payed no attention.

Akki reached the building, heading straight for the mission board. Akki looked at the list, reading the few he could do. He was in a surprisingly good mood, but he couldnt decide. That was when he felt a tickle along his neck and looked down, his pet crawling up out of his shirt collar. Akki petted the ugly looking thing, but he loved it all the same, more than other things. Ankoku looked out from Akki's shirt color, looking at the list as well. Akki tilted his head to the side, continuing to read. Ankoku then made a small hiss, which Akki translated in his own thoughts. Might as well do as many as he could, if not all of them. Akki signed up his name as his pet slid back down into the confines and safety of Akki's clothing. Thats when he noticed a boy ripping off another set of missions on another board. Akki couldnt remember if he knew him or not, but decided to go over and talk to him.

"Hey, care to do these missions together? I've been lazy lately so i need to get some things done, and i see you do too."

[WC: 743/6000]

3Resolve for strength!! [Akki and Jake] Empty Re: Resolve for strength!! [Akki and Jake] Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:36 pm

Jake Haruno

Jake Haruno

"Hey, care to do these missions together? I've been lazy lately so i need to get some things done, and i see you do too."

The voice would startle Jake, his body lurched slightly as his heart did a rather large and strange jump, along with his entire body of course. As he realized where the voice came from he would bring his right hand up and place it over his rapidly beating hear. "God you scared the shit out of me, I was so far in my own head" Jake would say, as he stated this, the nervous giggle within his voice would give off the impression that something just wasn't right. Haruno would give the male a once over of this other shinobi. Jake was much larger than him, giving a small calculation the boy would be roughly four foot five or possibly four foot six. Much shorter than Jake whom stood at five foot six. Haruno's crimson eyes would take in the features of the male. he got a rather uncomfortable feeling about him, the jet black hair and the pure black eyes made Jake feel strange. Was it perhaps one of these instant crushes? or was it the sensor within Jake picking up on the strange vibes the boy obviously gave off.

Jake would curse himself and his luck, he had just thought that he was glad he would be working these missions on his own, forming bonds when at this moment of times he had thoughts of leaving Kumogakure behind was not the greatest of ideas. But it would help speed these missions up and would help him build his leaving fund. He would need ryo to support himself while he was on the run. The quicker the missions the more he could do and of course the more money he could gain. With this passing through his mind his face would contort into a rather beautiful smile. "Well i don't see why not, I have in fact completed these missions before but it seems that Mina can't keep a hold of her cats and the vandals of Kumogakure never rest" he said gently. "The name's Jake Haruno, a pleasure" he said smirking, offering a single hand which still held the mission papers. Realizing this he would place the mission papers in a single hand and re-offer his hand for a friendly shake.

1044/6000

4Resolve for strength!! [Akki and Jake] Empty Re: Resolve for strength!! [Akki and Jake] Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:20 pm

Akki

Akki would listen to the boy speak, all the while taking in his physical aspects and trying to gain some sort of perspective of the boy. Akki's initial response seemed to startle him, but that was no matter. The boy would ramble on about the woman losing her cats and the miscreants of kumo never resting. That all wouldnt matter, Akki just needed to get missions done so he could further himself in his goals. His sensei had been killed, and Akki couldnt think of anyone better than that man who could help him with his dreams, at least none that resided in kumo. The boy would exclaim how Akki had started him, but this made no dent in his responses. Akki was used to being scary looking, it was fitting for him. Do we really have to work with this arrogant child? Akki listened to his inner darkness as he continued to gather information about the boy, especially his height. Either he was an older genin or something caused him to become that freakishly tall for his rank. It might be best, who knows maybe he can aid us once we leave. The boy smiled and proceeded in his rambling, raising his arm to shake hands with the mission paper still in it. Akki raised a single brow till the boy switched the paper, in order to give Akki a free hand to grasp. Akki would slowly grab the boy's hand, shaking it once firmly while keeping eye contact. The boy's hand would be warm against Akki's cold skin, but that was a normal feeling for him and payed no attention.

"Well then, I guess we should start at the top of the list and work our way down."

Akki would recall the first thing to do was to find the old lady's cats. The dumb broad always left her door open, and always kept losing her cats. There was a specific specific spot the cats always went, meeting up with the strays of the village, performing coitus when ever possible. Akki would walk towards the door, waiting for his new found acquaintance to follow. Ankoku would slither back up his neck and peer out from the collar of the jacket, looking at the boy behind them. Its tongue would slither out, the fork of it looking like it was mauled.  Akki would head out the door once the boy followed, the sky seeming a little clearer than when he walked in the building. The lack of clouds would make it easier for them to find the cats, but it would also annoy Akki as it made things brighter. His hair would provide enough shade to keep himself from being blinded by the sun's rays of light. It was time to get started, and once the cats were found they would have to return them to the old lady as well.

[WC: 480+743=1223/6000]

Jake Haruno

Jake Haruno

His clumsiness was no act, Jake sometimes forgot his brain at home, especially when deep in thought about his future actions within the land hidden in clouds. As the male grasped Jake's hand, he would feel how cold they were, strange that he was much colder than the Haruno male. Jake was a warm blooded male that's for sure but the cold hand of the black headed man would send shivers down his spine. He felt the male was incredibly rude having not offered his name in response. This was perfect, Jake had taken a dislike to the boy for the lack of manners thus he now felt creating a bond would be an impossible task, This meant it would not hamper his decision if he fully accepted the mission. "Sure, I already know where they hang around. I caught them last time" Jake would say. His tone had changed, his voice now plain and boring as he replied to the young male.

He would stay behind him, adjusting his fan every now and again. Walking behind the male meant he would not see the look of disgust when the snake slithered around to face the red headed man. Jake was a frog man himself, in fact he had abilities in terms of performing the summoning jutsu with the frog species along with some "unique" talents he had created. He was not a snake hater but having one just randomly down your clothes was a little to creepy for the shinobi. Hsi nerves around this guy were shot, he was totally on guard and he hated it. His nerves were shown not just through his voice previously but now walking behind him all he would do was bite his finger nails as he watched the snake....his eyes drifted every now and again to the butt of the male but of course he was rather casual in this making it look as though he were too nervous thus his eyes would shift to the ground.

Finally he would give in, "I' think i'll take the sky" he would say, his tone was not a simple information he was telling his new team mate what was happening. The fan would make a wooshing noise as it opened and in a single movement he was floating incredibly quickly into the skies and soaring with the wind in his hair. he loved being in the sky, he loved being in his element. Within seconds of soaring through the air his eyes had already located the cats that they had to find. It was simple finding the ones they wanted, having seen them before. it was simple to sneak up on domestic cats especially from the air. The fan in mid air would fold up and the young shinobi would strike his hand forward. As he did three elastic like tongues shot from his body and curled around the cats before they could know what had happened. Landing softly upon the ground he would pull the cats in as they seemed to instantly K.O. he would now have to wait for Akki. If Akki were to head to the old womans house Jake would of course follow.

1574/6000

Akki

Akki continued to walk, heading to the spot where they would find the cats. That was when jake spoke, the boy pulling out some sort of fan, exclaiming that he would survey from a bird's eye view. Akki continued to walk, walking on the ball of his feet so as to remain quiet. He would round the corner which would reveal the cats that the due was looking for. The wind rustled the dust on the ground and the cats looked as if they were digging for scraps in an over turned trash can. All of a sudden a shadow would appear on the ground and Akki would see the other boy falling from the sky. The boy would extend his arm and three elastic protrusions would shoot out, grabbing the cats. Were those tongues? Akki raised a single brow as he walked forward, looking at the boy and the gathered creatures in his arms. Akki would hold out a single hand, aiming to offer assistance in carrying the feline escapees. Before the boy would have time to respond Akki would bring his hand to his forehead, slapping it lightly against his skin.

"How stupid of me, i forgot to tell you my name. You must think me rude."

Akki would chuckle as he extended his hand once again, smiling, showing his sharp and elongated canine teeth.

"The name is Akki Setvixs, and you have got quite the load there. Let me help."

Akki would grab one of the cats, allowing jake more freedom in his movement. Akki would look down at the small creature in his arms, licking his lips. One bite wont hurt...come on im hungry. Oh quiet you we need to get paid. After we get some ryo then we can go eat. Fine, i dont want to have to taste the trash this thing was digging around in anyway. Akki bickered with his inner darkness in his thoughts, the thing always jabbing at his mind to do some unspeakable things. Sometimes he did them and sometimes he didnt, it all depended on what the thing was and what Akki wanted to do. Akki looked back at the boy, inhaling lightly as he filled his lungs with air to speak.

"We better get these little buggers back to their owner, dont you think?"

Akki wouldnt wait for a response as he turned around and started heading towards their destination. Upon reaching the woman's house a large female burst through the door, her fat rolls jiggling as she scurried up to the duo, screaming about her babies. Akki's eyebrow would twitch as he hadnt the cat over to the grotesquely fat woman, her having more chins than in a chinese phone book. Once the woman gathered her pets, she would give the two a dirty look, then scrambled back into her house and slamming the door. Akki would sigh and turn towards the boy next to him.

"So what is next on the list?"

[WC: 489+1223=1712]

Jake Haruno

Jake Haruno

Jake would give a small smile as he nodded to Akki, Allowing him to take one of the now sleepy cats. Now something fucking strange would happen, the strange male looked at the cat and began to lick his lips, as if he wanted to eat the adorable yet stinking little fur balls that slept soundly within the arms of Jake and well the crazy assed Akki. The face phased out and he seemed to return back but Jake would have to be wary about his current partner another time. Right now it was full on mission time right? This team of well....strange young bastards would get these furry pussies back home. "Ok lets go". Jake would say gently as he would soon follow the crazy boy. Naturally Jake would have to watch his new friend, He couldn't afford to let Akki eat the cat that they were supposed to be saving.

It wasn't to long a walk to be perfectly honest, and Jake couldn't help but jump as the door to the house erupted open. Now Jake felt rather ashamed of his thought process. He had wondered how something much larger could fit through a much smaller door. The flab seemed to push out and in seconds the large mass of blubber swiped the kittens from the hands of the three. "DONT EAT THEM" Jake shouted as she slammed the door, the fat fucker didn't even say thank you AGAIN. Oh this made Jake hate fat people. He was so angry, his fists clenched gently before he exhaled. Akki would bring him back to his senses as he looked at the mission report. "We gotta clean up the park, seems as though its been destroyed by litter, booze bottles and other fun little things. Most likely there will be a lot of dog poo" he said sighing. It was his team mate who had done the cleaning before, he had not looked forward to that. Looking at Akki Jake was unsure if he would actually manage to get away with doing nothing this time around. Thankfully it was a different rubbish park. The one Wayhu had cleaned had remained that way at least.

Sighing gently, obviously when the woman had taken the cats the tongues holding them had withdrawn and moved back through the arm of the male. he would also have recovered his fan which would be placed upon his back once more. Staring at Akki he could not control the feeling of "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE", but he held on. Perhaps being in this males presence would allow Jake to resist feelings in the future.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum