Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A test of strength! Empty A test of strength! Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:10 am

IGH!

IGH!
C-rank missing ninja
C-rank missing ninja

Uchiha, Tennin

Zen

"You can go now not Great Grandfather, I fell that I am safe alone. I don't need some elder to protect me anyway." Tennin would say to the man who was watching him practice his swordsmanship on a few practice dummies that were set up. Tennin had only a few beads of sweat coming down his forehead when he had told the old man to leave him. Even though he has been training in ways all his life he could be considered basic in the art, as well as the other things he has been taught by his mother and father. But that can be deem understandable from his age, well from some. Tennin would stop practicing on the dummies and look up at the sky, he would close his eyes for a second. Once he would open them They would change from their normal sky blue to red. He would look back at his practice dummies, this sharingan was the basic one. It being an Unmastered 1 Tomoe in both eyes. 

Tennin would jump back an few feet and then dash forward at the dummies, but as he got closer his foot would hit an rock. This quickly threw him off balance and he would tumble forward landing on his face, he would drop his wooden katana and sit up."Ugh, that was embarrassing...glad no one saw that." Tennin would say to himself as he would stand to his feet. It may be too early in the morning for him to be training, but he was up now and didn't want to head back to dream land. He had many things to do while in Kumogakure, one of them was gaining enough power to take care of his father's first task. 

Trained :

Word Count: 0292/0000

2A test of strength! Empty Re: A test of strength! Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:36 am

Sato

Sato

Nara, Hiryo

History Repeats

The day was fresh with the wind quoting the lands beauty and the living forces performing their casual tasks. Kumogakure was known for the singing thunder clouds and the birds that lived high up in the mountain tops. Not only were they known for these but also for darker skinned shinobi that hail from Kumogakure no Sato. One of these ninja went by the name of Hiryo Nara, a tanned, tall teenager that graduated to Chunin at the age of 14 but time flew and the young boy was now 17. He loved to take lonely walks through the village just to see sights and daily events that occurred and today he managed to find a young boy training with a few dummies at the training grounds. Upon his arrival, he would walk past a old man that seemed to be around 60 - 80 years old and would say hello by giving a soft nod of his head. His attention was then turned to the young boy training and just as Hiryo was about to compliment about the young boys stance, the young boy dashed and tripped over a rock resulting in a face plant. "Haha... I guess I was about to talk too soon..." He would say softly under his voice walking over to a huge rock and resting his bottom on the rock watching the young boy train. He reminds me of somebody...but who? Hiryo would think to himself.

Word Count: 243 | 0

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

3A test of strength! Empty Re: A test of strength! Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:55 am

IGH!

IGH!
C-rank missing ninja
C-rank missing ninja

Uchiha, Tennin

Meeting an Pedophile?

The boy would be begin to stretch again as he prepared to go at the dummy once more, but as he stretched he would turn around and see someone. The boy begin to think he should have had his not Great Grandfather stay, as the guy watching him frighted him a bit. He was told by his father there were many perverts and maybe this guy wanted his innocence. Many things on what to do came into Tennin's head as he looked at the guy, but only one would work out best. He would begin to walk over to the guy and look him up and down, and then he would place his wooden katana on his shoulder. "Yo, why are you watching me? Are you one of those perverts my father told me about? If you are you will not be able to take my innocence!" An serious expression was on the face of the young boy, and as he looked at the other for an response he realized many things. One that this guy wasn't that old that he would do stuff like that, well to little boys. And also that after saying that out loud he would realize that his father was joking when he had told him about perverts in Kumogakure, well about them wanting him. But well it had already been said and Tennin didn't really know what to say to play it off as an joke just yet, but he would think of something. 

'I kinda hope this guy doesn't get mad from that, but it won't matta. He doesn't look that tough or fast. I could out run him after slapping him with my wooden katana. Yea...slap him and run. easy peasy lemon squeezy, I hope it don't come to that though....but I will do it.'  Tennin would think to himself as he gripped his wooden katana a bit harder. 

Word Count: 0319/0610

4A test of strength! Empty Re: A test of strength! Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:09 am

Sato

Sato

Nara, Hiryo

History Repeats

After a few sudden thoughts Hiryo would lower his head and close his eyes well remaining hidden under his full body, black cloak that concealed his entire physical appearance but if someone was to come close enough, they would manage to see a few facial features like his mouth and also the texture of his skin telling somebody if he was young or old and that was exactly what had happened. As he closed his eyes, he managed to hear the young boy stop training and slowly make his way over to him but he didn't want to scare the young one so he continued to rest acting like he didn't notice him. Soon enough, the boy had reached Hiryo and placed his wooden stick onto his right shoulder and speak a few words that didn't affect Hiryo in any way. It was some stupid statement about perverts but since he wore a full bodied cloak, he didn't blame the kid for thinking something like that. "Go away..." Hiryo would say softly not showing any interest what so ever. He didn't really care who the kid was or what he wanted but something did remind him of someone. Since he was from the Nara clan, he had super intelligence and was able to piece a few puzzle fragments together but before saying anything he would raise his head and stare at the young boy with his black with tinted ocean blue eyes well the hood of the cloak gave off a shadow to half his face. As he moved his head, the young boy tightened his grip on the wooden stick.
"I had heard rumors but I didnt think it was true. That old man that I seen earlier was Garuda's father. You just mentioned something about your father telling you about perverts... that personality type fits perfectly with Garuda.. You are Uchiha, Garuda's son, am i wrong?"
Hiryo would say looking at the young boy with a harsh gaze giving off a small smirk well waiting for his reply.

Word Count: 583 | 0

5A test of strength! Empty Re: A test of strength! Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:22 am

IGH!

IGH!
C-rank missing ninja
C-rank missing ninja

Uchiha, Tennin

Zen

"WHAT!?!?!" Tennin was shocked but not really in a bad way on how this guy figured out he was Garuda's son. He knew rumors spread about him, but he didn't really tell or make it know that he was indeed Garuda's son. Well he did go on a rant a week ago about him begin better then everyone in the Village District. But that didn't matter he has met someone who may have known his father closely, since he gave him a strange look when saying the guy's name. "You knew my Dad? Tell me. was he as great as he told me! He said he was the strongest every, period. A great teacher and leader!" Tennin had dropped his Katana at this point as he got all up in the face of Hiryo.  He needed to know how this guy saw his father, and wouldn't move till he was told something. Eyes wide and hands clinched to stay focused on Hiryo. 

Word Count: 0164/0774

6A test of strength! Empty Re: A test of strength! Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:34 am

Sato

Sato

Nara, Hiryo

History Repeats

Hiryo had hit the nail on the head with the assumption about Garuda. Just as he thought, it was the second generation of Uchiha Garuda. He was one of the strongest ninja to ever hail from Kumogakure but sadly him and Hiryo weren't on good terms with each other after Garuda took him and Aokiji under his wing and left them within the first five minutes of meeting. After that day, Hiryo hated him and thought that his power got to his head. The young boy dropped his wooden katana and got all up in Hiryo's grill asking questions about Garuda which made Hiryo very uncomfortable. He had no choice but to clear some space so leaning back on the rock, he would plant his right foot under the chin of the young boy and extend it as far as he could to clear some space between the two but in order for the space to remain, he needed to leave his foot extended under the young boys chin. "Get out of my space kid.... sheesh..." Hiryo would say clinching his teeth and struggling with the young boy to hold his space. "You're father was strong but he was a dick. The biggest bitch in the world and if I ever seen him again, I would kill him for doing what he did to me 3 years ago." Hiryo would say letting the extended leg drop well he stood up off the rock and onto his feet letting off a stretch and yawn with his arms in the air in the shape of a star. This kid is annoying... he thought well yawning.

Word Count: 856 | 0

7A test of strength! Empty Re: A test of strength! Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:01 am

IGH!

IGH!
C-rank missing ninja
C-rank missing ninja

Uchiha, Tennin

WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?!?!

It seemed the weird guy didn't want Tennin to be so close, but the boy didn't care. He would get as close as he could, even though he couldn't get much closer when the guy used his foot to put space between the two. "I am not a kid! SO just tell me what you know!" Tennin would say as he would try and grab the guy, but his short arms wouldn't allow this. Tennin would stop trying to get close and step back a bit, an shocked expression would come across his face. This guy thought of his father as strong but would follow that up with disrespect. Tennin never met anyone that would call his father an dick and then also say they would kill him. 

Should Tennin defend his Father's honor by strangling him or disrespect him like he did Garuda. Tennin would go with the second option,"O is that so? How would someone like you be able to kill my Father? Look at you...all offense you don't look strong at all. I get an weak vibe from you, sir!" Tennin would say. That was the best he could think of to say in the short time he was given. He did though still have his shocked expression on his face, as he just couldn't put his mind on why someone would say that about his father. 

Word Count: 0232/1006

8A test of strength! Empty Re: A test of strength! Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:48 am

Sato

Sato

Nara, Hiryo

History Repeats

Hiryo was glad that he now had some breathing space without some weird kid getting all up in his grill. He was also glad that the young boy also cleared space so Hiryo knew he wasn't offended by the kick used to create space however, one thing he wasn't glad about was the blunt remarks made to him about his strength. He wouldn't usually let a kid get under his skin but this wasn't any ordinary kid... this was the kid to a person Hiryo had hated a lot - Uchiha Garuda. "Weak vibe huh... watch and learn kid.." Hiryo would say removing the pitch black hood from his head revealing his spiky black with tinted blue hair and the similar colored eyes with his darker tanned skin. He would then proceed to dust himself off before stretching and walking over 5 meters before the training dummy hoping that the young boy followed him. "Ready.." he would say before dashing at the dummy but before you knew it, karma had got to him. As he was about to close in on the dummy, his foot tripped over the exact same wrong that Tennin fell over when he performed his dash and just like Tennin... Hiryo face planted. "Ow....." he would say rubbing his face before quickly getting to his feet and walking back over to Tennin. "Um.... I was just mocking your fall.... now lets begin.." He said with a shaky voice and a red mark from the face plant before turning his attention back to the dummy and dashing at an untraceable speed. His dashes were fast enough to leave afterimages that lasted for a good three seconds before fading. When close enough, Hiryo cocked back a fierce punch before letting loose at full power breaking the entire dummy into little pieces and sending it flying almost 30 meters. To someone that couldn't keep up with the speed like Tennin, it looked as if Hiryo had teleported to the dummy and let loose a grenade to blow the dummy up however it was all physically done by Hiryo, the taijutsu master. "Still got weak vibes eh..." Hiryo would say popping his black hood back over his head and walking towards Tennin.

Word Count: 1,228 | 0

9A test of strength! Empty Re: A test of strength! Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:29 am

IGH!

IGH!
C-rank missing ninja
C-rank missing ninja

Uchiha, Tennin

Zen

'Is this guy serious?'  Tennin would think to himself, he has grab his wooden Katana and slung it over his shoulder when the guy took his hood of. He hoped the guy would fail from how cocky he spoke, and well Tennin would get his wish. He would see the guy trip over an rock it seemed, and maybe the one Tennin had tripped over himself. Tennin on the outside would keep and straight face but man inside he was cracking up, as it was funny seeing someone fall face first into the ground. Though when the guy first had begun to run, Tennin was unable to see him really. As if he had blinked and the guy moved faster then he could open his eyes back up. "Yea, sure you were." Tennin would say in response to the guy saying he was just mocking his fall, which he knew was total bullshit that boy fell, no fall like that would be planned. 

Again Hiryo would dash forward, this time though an afterimage would be left of him. Even with Tennin activating his Sharingan, which he though would help him see the guy, failed to do anything. Tennin would watch the practice dummy be sent flying back, and the boy was a bit impressed. Though he didn't plan on telling the guy how impressed he was, as he didn't like the guy that much for talking bad about his Father. "Hmph, it was okay. Not really that ...AMAZING...Just okay. And from you falling earlier, you still do have weak vibes. I don't even think you would be able to lay a finger on my Dad with such a move...or any other attacks you have. but I do wanna ask you though....CAN YOU SHOW ME AGAIN!?!" Tennin really couldn't keep the little excitement from what he saw inside anymore, he wanted to learn it as it could be really useful. Tennin again would try and get all up in the face of Hiryo, as he wouldn't move till he was given what he wanted. 

Even though Tennin planned on not telling the guy he felt he was strong, just stronger then him not his Father. And that he could be useful in learning some stuff he doesn't have, like some Taijutsu since he is severely lacking in moves in that area. Tennin wasn't that good at close combat unless it involved an weapon, and he was only a little good at that. He wasn't that much like his Father when it came to born skill, he has to work really hard to get good at things and then some. But he did share that thirst to get better and achieve the dream they have. Tennin had many ways he planned on learning from Hiryo also, as he wanted to further his Sharingan and realized today would be the best day to do that. He knew what his eyes could do and planned on using that as an way to get what he wanted, especially if Hiryo didn't want to teach him but would show him. 

Word Count: 1522/Need 3554

10A test of strength! Empty Re: A test of strength! Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:31 pm

Sato

Sato

Nara, Hiryo

History Repeats

(OOC: Sorry for the late post lol.. I didn't notice you posted.)

Hiryo could notice the interested expression emitting from the young boy's face but at the same time noticed the 'cool' tennin trying to hide the emotions - nether the less, Hiryo knew he was impressed and didn't need Tennin to tell him. He tried to hide the emotions but sadly gather off a rather obvious hint about being interested - to a nara anyway. "Yeah, yeah whatever... I'l show you one last move before I leave..." Hiryo would say looking at the young boy before turning back and face the huge rock he was previously sitting on. The rock was huge and was very solid. The rock was strong enough to hold its own against Taijutsu adapts without breaking so it needed some force if it was to smash. Hiryo clicked his knuckles well saying a few words to Tennin. "I will show you how deadly speed is when mixed with strength..." He would say dashing off at his fastest speeds leaving his normal afterimages that didn't fade until a few seconds passed. His dash would continue in what looked to be a frontal attack until getting in arms reach with the rock. Hiryo would cock his right arm back into a punch and throw it but before it connected he vanished from sight and reappeared behind the rock smashing his punch into the back of the rock. To a person, it would of made the person react and launch a counter to the frontal attack leaving the back of the target wide open for Hiryo to deliver his deadly strikes. The punch completely annihilated the rock into several pieces that sent them flying at fast speeds even far enough to hit Tennin. With the Taijutsu attack finished, Hiryo would close his eyes letting out a small sigh before opening them and waving at Tennin. "This is a drag so Im going home..." Hiryo would say yawning and putting his hands in his pockets like nothing happened before turning and walking towards the exit still having the young Tennin in his senses.

Jutsu Used: Vanishing Strikes

Word Count: 1,569 | 0

11A test of strength! Empty Re: A test of strength! Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:02 am

IGH!

IGH!
C-rank missing ninja
C-rank missing ninja

Uchiha, Tennin

Zen

[WIP] 

Word Count: 0000/0000