Zalton
Sabo
JokerTheOG
Setōshi
Jake Haruno
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Empty Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:35 am

Jake Haruno

Jake Haruno

So, i have a question mainly to V caus he's the one approving it but

WHY YOU BE APPROVING SUMMONLESS SAGE MODES!!!

Seriously? you just gonna let everyone buy sage mode without having a valid way to actually learn about it or even have any knowledge about it at all.

The summoning world for example toads and sage are how sage mode is trained, remember the training they had to go through for sage mode? Why give up the summoning requirements. Oh i know, because Hashirama could do it with out them everyone can.

Hashirama and possibly the sage are the only known cases to learn sage mode on there own.

The other known wielders are either animals or those taught by summons. So explain how everyone who has purchased sage mode does this without having a single summon?

Pwease explain????????

2Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Empty Re: Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:37 am

Setōshi

Setōshi

A point is made, even though I disagree on the manner of going about it . . .

3Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Empty Re: Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:58 am

JokerTheOG

JokerTheOG

Setōshi wrote:A point is made, even though I disagree on the manner of going about it . . .

4Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Empty Re: Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:34 am

Sabo

Sabo

v.v Who all have bought Sage mode? And can't only three people even get it?

5Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Empty Re: Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:55 am

Zalton

Zalton
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Jake would you say they need to have summon contract a pre-requisite first?

And for those who say you don't need a summon: How do you propose you learn natural energy without animals?

6Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Empty Re: Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:33 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

- I don't see any Sage Mode apps that I approved when you made this thread.
- I don't know why you think that the learning process is omitted... it was stated in Oboro's app that Sage Mode's learned through your summons... though I guess I'll have there be a WC imposed.
- Oboro actually does have a summon contract. Though, I'm not limiting it to animals. Whoever's got the money to buy the jutsu and is going through the training will get the jutsu.
- I don't think I'm letting everyone buy Sage Mode. There's a 3 person limit set on it, mind you.

I'm not sure if you're also referring to Sabo and Kamina's SMs, though I wasn't even informed that they wanted me to work with them on their SMs until today so lol. The only person I think who bought Sage Mode but didn't have to train it was the first person who got it, and that was like back in April or something.

7Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Empty Re: Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:43 am

Oboro

Its kinda self explanatory that you would need a contract to train it considering each persons mode differentiates based on the summon itself. And naturally, yes, you would need to train it lol. The fact that people are attempting to create sage mode systems does not mean they're buying it btw. Simply trying to make a system in advance.

8Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Empty Re: Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:46 am

Shirou

Shirou
Otogakure Genin
Otogakure Genin

Im trying to buy it Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? 1805572670 course everythings subject to change so rather im reserving a spot?

9Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Empty Re: Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:47 am

Oboro

I got minez. Step it up Kami ^^

10Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Empty Re: Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:28 am

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

i apparently cant get it meow cause it requires adept tai and i only have master ken

11Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Empty Re: Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:47 am

Oboro

I didn't make the rule lol. I assume its because it strains your body

12Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Empty Re: Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:21 am

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

but i guess a master swordsman has nowhere near the conditioning level and adept taijutsu though. Thats just silly talk

13Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Empty Re: Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:22 am

Oboro

I didn't say that lol. But bukijutsu doesn't focus your muscles but rather your reflexes instead. Js

14Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Empty Re: Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:13 am

Jake Haruno

Jake Haruno

So you only need a contract? Yet the contract is nothing, you need an animal at least to teach you the abilities of senjutsu. I apologize V i must not have read clearly. As for it requiring Taijutsu adept and throwing bukijutsu out the window. Sage mode actually doesn't strain the body itself, In fact Sage mode should require master/adept ninjutsu if anything. Sage mode requires large chakra reserves and control to be used, without that your incapable of even using sage mode. Rock Lee and Might Gai would stand no chance of being able to harness sage mode. Bukijutsu also trains the body just as much as taijutsu, and considering mastery gives you tai adept based abilities then surely bukijutsu mastery should be able to use it.

15Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Empty Re: Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:18 am

Oboro

Dude, I really don't get the point of all this. It is clear that sage mode does indeed put a heavy strain on the body considering the fact that the users are extremely exhausted and barely able to hold themselves up in most cases. That being said, a 1500 WC training thread with the Summons is required before sage mode can be used after purchase. If you read the jutsu that part would be clear as it's listed as something you NEED for it. BTW, Might Guy has extensive knowledge of Ninjutsu despite the fact that he never uses is. He actaully possesses two elemental types ._. As for Chakra reserves, that's what chakra cost is for after all. It don't have an S rank upkeep for nothin. And as for Bukijutsu, it is clear that on this site, Bukijutsu does NOT increase your strength in any way shape or form.

16Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Empty Re: Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:41 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

- No..... as I said, you need to learn it through your summons... and I had a 1500 WC condition imposed.
- I am tweaking the conditions for Sage Mode to fit in that chakra level requirement. Sage Mode canonically requires a body strong enough to handle its usage along with high enough chakra levels. So yes having an adept physical finesse is actually required for the art. But I'm not making it master, because that would be unfair to those who applied for it before I even set those conditions down. I am making it so that not everyone with money could achieve Sage Mode per say, but for those who applied for it before I made it more specific, I will tailor the conditions to fit them since it didn't say on the list any other requirements (this is so Kamina can get it since he requested it and had the money to boot). Bukijutsu grants you the speed of a tai adept and subsequent reflex ability, but what matters is the body strength.
- You do need Ninjutsu skill, but mastery is not necessary and I'm really not gonna bother with it. Though I suppose I could fit that in for the adept and mastery stages of Sage Mode.

17Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Empty Re: Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:15 am

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

what aboot me?

18Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Empty Re: Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:15 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

you're getting sm, bubz.

'les you dont want it no moar

19Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Empty Re: Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:20 am

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

You had said that master kenjutsu doesn't meet the physical requirement earlier...

20Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Empty Re: Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:22 am

Sabo

Sabo

._. So do we needz a summon?

21Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Empty Re: Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:23 am

Oboro

Yes Sabo. Definitely

22Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Empty Re: Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:25 am

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Summon or just a contract?

23Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Empty Re: Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:29 am

Oboro

Contract. However you have to be able to train with said contract of choice.

24Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Empty Re: Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:28 am

Alder

Alder
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

I am making this post for clarification on the speed of those who have sage mode.  Currently the application says 4x average.  What is average, basic or less than basic?  Either way if a person is master or adept they are already have surpassed basic.

Furthermore in the applications of Sage Mode seen perception, sensory, physical strength, stamina & body constitution (ability to take hits) have been shown to be enhanced.  There have been no speed examples I currently don't believe Sage Mode boost speed.  However because they can react quicker do to increased perception then it could come across as being faster, but they aren't.

Everything is compared to average but no one who gets sage mode is average so there is no clear definition to how there stats are affected.

[18:20:30] Alder : Is it spam if I post in the contract Sage mode topic
[18:20:40] Alder : Instead of making a new thread about speed?
[18:20:44] Kamui Senju : byez
[18:20:47] Kamui Senju has logged off the chat on Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:20 pm
[18:20:51] Katsuro III : go ahead Alder

25Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Empty Re: Sage mode? Y U NO NEED SUMMONS?? Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:34 am

Setōshi

Setōshi

4x the average shinobi Alder, the average shinobi being one with out a Taijutsu tier.

The most you can achieve with a Taijutsu Mastery tier without opening the gates is 2.5x the average shinobi.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum