Takigakure

Continue to Aim Higher. [Private, Training] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Continue to Aim Higher. [Private, Training]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yuuji

The sun rose as morning came, Yuuji awoke from his bed with the typical lions mane style bed hair, he yawned and rubbed at his eyes before streching his arms above his head and then rests them down onto his lap as he sits up.
"Ugh, as early as it is, I seriously need to get training, the exams just keep drawing closer."
He let out a groan before rising up onto his feet and quickly fixes the lions mane, placing it into a neat ponytail before carelessly shrugging as if to say that'll do.
Yuuji leaves his room through the screen door to be greeted by his mother, seeming alittle surprised that hes up earlier than usual, Yuuji was also alittle surprised by his mother being awake as he questioned her the same in which his mother explained that she couldn't sleep, but didn't give a real reason why, it was probably due to his fathers illness, it seemed to be really taking its toll on his mother too, Yuuji asked about his father to see if he's awake before his mother simply replied with a no, in his condition he would sometimes spend  the entire day asleep, while spending just a few minutes or an hour awake, Yuuji gave his mother a hug before exiting his house through the main door.
As he stepped outside, he looked around to notice the dull morning, the suns rays blocked by the clouds in the sky, he shrugs carelessly before making his way along down the streets, as some of the villagers and ninja stop and stare, muttering amongst themselves of what happened the other day between him and a jounin, as well as the usual rumours, he couldn't care less knowing that he had one goal in mind to prepare for the exams, upon reaching the training grounds, watching over ninjas practise their techniques,  he simply walked past them and headed further into the training grounds into the forested area where he would be alone to practise his skills.
Yuuji removed the upper part of his garments, exposing his fair-toned skin and the black bandages around his chest ands arms before kneeling down onto the ground in the middle of the forest and rested his arms before closing his eyes and begins to meditate.
"I must get stronger, I can't allow the same thing to happen twice."
After a few minutes pass, his meditation was interrupted by the bloodied and cold faces of his classmates, along with his former sensei, there gaze never leaves as they speaking their haunting words.
Why didn't you stop this from happening.
Why couldn't of you been stronger.
You should of said you felt like someone was watching us.
You could of prevented this.

The haunting voices echo in his mind as tears begin to fill in his eyes, as they slowly start to fall from his closed eyelids, Yuuji opens his eyes as he screams out and punches the ground furiously.
"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. "  
He muttered those words quietly over and over as the time began to pass, the forest fell silent as the sound of the wind rustled the leaves of the trees, he brang his forearm up to wipe at his eyes as he gritted his teeth before standing up and looks to the sky through the opening in the trees.
"I'll do this.. I'll do this for you, so this will never happen again, I promise, for you my friends, my sensei and my family, I won't let you down."
After regaining himself to his original state he knelt down once more to pickup his kunai, practicing a few hand to hand techniques with it before taking a deep breath, exhaling the wind-infused chakra from his lungs onto the kunai as it forms a longer and leathal blade, he took his stance and started practicing his swings and techniques with the blade, rather graceful on his feet and fierce with his swings, testing the strength of the newly improved blade, hacking down wooden training dummies as if were a knife slicing through butter, after a few hours of practicing this technique in different styles, such as increasing the bladed range of a thrown shuriken as well as it's speed and seeing what damage it could cause, Yuuji placed his kunai away and gathered his tools before putting back on the upper part of his garment, peering up towards the orange sky as the sun begins to set behind the trees.
"Have I really been out here that long already?"
As Yuuji leaves the forest area and heads back towards the first part of the training grounds, it nearly being empty, most people done with their training for today, the odd few ninja remain, he places his hands into his pockets and walks on through the village making his way back home, as he enters through the front door, his mother is nowhere to be seen, probably watching over his father, he looks to the side as he sees a plate of food prepared along with a note from his mother.
"You were later for dinner again, heres what was left over, please try to be back in time Yuuji."
He can't help but sigh and smiles lightly as he takes the plate and slides back the door to his room before closing it behind him.
"Not really too fussed about the taste, aslong as it fills my stomach and gives the energy I need, I'll probably eat anything." Yuuji snickers quietly to himself as he eats the cold meal that was left for him, before sitting down on his bed.
"Tomorrows gonna be another tough day for sure, but I have to be ready."
Yuuji pats the back of his ponytail and grumbles slightly as he scours the bedroom for a pair of scissors.
"This hair is gonna be a pain if someone gets ahold of it or somethin' like that."
After finding a pair of scissors he would simply chop off his ponytail, giving himself a new shorter, but still lengthy haircut, once he disposes of the chopped off ponytail he drops down onto his bed, slowly falling asleep into the evening.

WC:1017
Listen to the soundtrack for a more immersive reading experiance xD
Soundtrack:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum