Takigakure

Dark Days and Broken Hearts Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dark Days and Broken Hearts

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dark Days and Broken Hearts Empty Dark Days and Broken Hearts Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:38 am

Kiyoko Michiki

Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

The last couple of days had drug on for the young girl. Every day, every hour, every minute, and every second moved her closer and closer to the day she dreaded. The days seemed to be getting duller and sadder. They all lead up to this very day, the one she dreaded ever so much. It was the day the girls world felt dark and lonely. It was the day she felt sad and tired. It was the day she thought about ending her life every year. It was a day she would never be able to overcome. Today was the aniversary of a mothers death. The mother was a woman that everyone had admired, loved, spoke highly of, and was well respected. There was nobody that loved her more than a little girl with orange hair and brown eyes, the one that she would call her daughter. That same little girl would be at her side the exact time she died. That same little girl would grow up alone but she was always happy. Her smile always brightening the dimest of places. Well, today that smile seemed lost and that girl seemed distant. That girl would wake up this very morning seeing the world as a dull gray place full of loneliness and despair. Her name... Mei Tsaki.

The girl would open her eyes to stare at the ceiling. It would look dark. That girl would sit up and get cleaned for the day. Her movements very slow and sluggish. Her apitite was lost so she would not eat that morning. The girl had nothing planned for the day. She could not go into the Kage's office feeling the way she did. She couldn't go into the Kage's office looking the way she did. Her eyes cold with dark rings under them holding back tears. Her posture slouched as she felt in no conditiom to stand straight. Her hair frizzy considering she could not keep herself in one place long enough to fix it. Going to the hospital would be a bad idea as well. The patients did not need to see her in such a state neither did the other staff. However, she couldn't stay in her home. The walls looked as if they would close in on her, which didn't seem like a bad thing at the moment. So, the girl would walk towards the door and pull it open. She would walk out leaving the dark house with a necklace in hand. It was held with a tight grip so she would not loose it.

As Mei looked around, the outside seemed just as dark and the sky gray. The clouds seemed to be rolling in signaling that it may rain soon but Mei took no consideration to it. People stared at her as she walked by. Their eyes were wide and full of worry. Many of them knew her and she knew them. Most of them would not know her problem but it never once crossed Mei's mind. Instead the girl would start to walk further from the village. She had to get out of sight and out of mind. So, she would travel somewhere where nobody would find her, where she could be alone, and where she could think.

The girl would walk across the ground on Kumogakure's Island Turtle. It was quiet, there weren't many creatures around, and it was very peaceful. The girls eyes wandered from tree to tree though she didn't know why. Being alone, her mind would now start to ramble as her fingers moved along the surface of the necklace. It was her mothers favorite necklace she wore it everywhere. She wore it the day Mei started the academy. She wore it during times when she would train Mei. She wore it during all the many wonderful days they spent together. She wore it the day she died. This day, she was supposed to be at her mothers grave. She was supposed to visit her and tell her about all the good things she's done. She was supposed to tell her about all her success and how wonderful the village was. However, her mothers grave was most likely gone, the village was gone, her life was nothing, and she was alone. Mei felt as if she had failed. She felt as if she would never be able to face her mother again. The girls eyes would start to water and her legs became weak. The girl would sink to her knees at the base of the waterfall on the island. She would cover her eyes and start to cry. As her tears began to fall, so would the rain.

2Dark Days and Broken Hearts Empty Re: Dark Days and Broken Hearts Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:00 am

Sabo

Sabo

This man only had nightmares as that is all he deserved and also all he wanted. He wanted to be plagued about his horrid past so that it would never leave him, as the past made him grow stronger to create a better future. But he wasn't doing this to make a better future for his Clan nor his fellow villagers but for all those who live within this world, as that was his task a while ago. A task he wasn't supposed to be going on by himself but ended up being the only one still willing to perform it. But that wasn't no ones fault as things change, and this may be for the better. As This man has knows what must..no.. has to be done and is just creating more tools to complete it. And currently he is the only one that can do this now, and probably the only one who would accept doing such a thing. That thing that task being to change the world for a better a world that has a new light and does not have to be plagued by old or new darkness. That man that is supposed to be doing that task is Uchiha, Garuda someone know already through out the world as something he may not be, but one day all will know who he truly is. 

"Lift your head up, and come with me to my home. Please, don't take it that way as I don't have any ill plans. I just think you shouldn't sit here in the rain. You can leave my home when it stops or even take this umbrella and not go to my home. I just want you to get sick in this type of place.  O and before I forget I am Uchiha, Garuda. "  Garuda would say as he held and umbrella over Mei, when he spoke he also didn't recognize who she was. To start off it wasn't weird for Garuda to be in this particular area on the Island Turtle, as he had an home built not that far from this spot. And it was true about him not having any ill plans for the girl if she choose to go back to his home; because he didn't do that type of stuff especially to someone breaking down.  As he trained everyday at the Falls of Truth to reach the peek of power he needed to change the world, but today was different. He was tired and wanted to have a break from his training to relax, which he deserved. As he waited for a response from the women he wondered what she was doing it, as this place wasn't that safe. This place was to train or at least find somewhere you could be alone, if you were strong enough to survive here by yourself. But that much isn't really important as the woman crying was the main thing right now. Something to also point out is that as Garuda held the umbrella over the girl so she wouldn't get wet anymore was that he was hovering above the ground, and wearing an attire that didn't really fit the weather. As he wore an Indian chunnari around his neck with a small, short sleeved black choli which reveals his midriff under it; plus he wears an Indian leg dress, that stops at his ankles, with no shoes. He wears golden bangled bracelets that extend from his elbows to his wrists and a golden bangled necklace with a black or red ruby in the center. This attire he got awhile back while in Otogakure, and honestly it looked pretty good on him. 

3Dark Days and Broken Hearts Empty Re: Dark Days and Broken Hearts Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:55 am

Kiyoko Michiki

Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

At the pool near the bottom of the waterfall, the girl sat. Hands over her eyes, hair hanging over her face, tears streaming from her eyes, locket in her lap, and the rain falling on every part of her. It flowed from the sky just as the thoughtss in her head did. 'Worthless, Weak, dumb,' This was all that ever thought to cross her mind. However, one thing would seem to stick as she sat there near that pool of water. 'Alone.' The girl had nobody. Everyone around her either got hurt, disappeared, or died. She lived her life with a smile, while there was really a giant hole right in her heart. She blamed herself for having the hole. It all started with her mother. She was too weak to save her. She proved herself worthless that day. She was the reason she felt this loneliness. Everyone after gone, gone, gone because she couldn't do anything about it. Her job was to protect people, people she loved, people she disliked, and even people she didn't know. However, she couldn't eve do that and this was the very day that she was reminded of it all.

Mei's thoughts would get louder and louder. Her crying continued filling her head with many noises. Though, she did hear one thing that didn't belong. She heard a voice one that sounded rather familiar. One of importance. Although her mind was mainly focused on the voice she listened to the words as well. When he was done speaking, the girl would lift her head a bit. Her mind came to a hault but only for a quick moment. New thoughts flooded into her mind, 'What should I.do? When he finds out its me what will he say? I'm supposed to be strong, supposed to be the happy girl everyone knows me to.be, I'm supposed to be everything that she was. I'm supposed to be but I can't so I suppose it doesn't matter.' After her thought process came to hault once more the girl would turn her head towards the one speaking to her. "Hello. Lord Garuda. Funny we keep running into each other in this place. It's a great place to be alone huh? Well I guess all places are good yo be alone in for me anyway. Honestly, I wouldn't mind getting sick I.have nothing to lose, nobody to care for, and I can't seem to do anything right." Mei would then lower her head once more not a care in the worls what she was saying, who she was talking to, or what it was she was doing. In this moment, she may not even.know. Her mind was glazed over with thoughts, her sight seemed to be fuzzy, and her body seemed to have no feeling. Though, she was perfectly fine. It was all in her head.

4Dark Days and Broken Hearts Empty Re: Dark Days and Broken Hearts Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:25 am

Sabo

Sabo

Uchiha, Garuda

Uchiha God

"O, it is you Lady Mei." Garuda would say when she turned her head to him, he wouldn't say anything else yet as he wanted her to speak. And after he heard everything she would say he would sigh, as he wanted to bop her on the head for talking like that as it wasn't really fitting for her. He would keep the umbrella over her head as he wasn't going to allow her to get sick if he could do something about it."Mei it isn't that you have nothing to lose but that you haven't found something to protect." Garuda wasn't really good at trying to cheer people up as there wasn't a point in doing such a thing, but on some occasions he has to this being one. 

With his free hand he would rub the back of his head, puzzled on what to say next. As many things could be said but most if not all of them weren't for the good. As Garuda could begin to talk down to Mei suddenly if he wanted so that she could grow in this depari she was in but that might lead her to hate Garuda, which from what Garuda would also do would make that happen. Or he could keep trying to bring her out of her funk and make her think of something that could make her happier, or he could cast an genjutsu on her that would make her not think of the bad anymore. But for that genjutsu he would have to make it and also make it so it wouldn't harm her, harm her by making her too happy. "Hmmm, why do you feel this way all of the sudden? I know everyone isn't always happy but for you not to care anymore..just...doesn't feel right." Garuda would say as he was struggling to try and figure out what was wrong with her, and also stop himself form saying something that could make the situation worse. 

"So take this umbrella and don't get sick, okay?" He would say before handing her the umbrella and leaving. 

[Exit]

Word Count: 0350/0966

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum