Djinn
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dear Sato Empty Dear Sato Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:50 pm

Djinn

Djinn
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Okay. I am impacted by actions from my fellow rpg peers here, as well as staff, and the site owner. I don't know if you know already Sato, but just in case you didn't there are many people here who have an issue, or want to discuss something with you. From complaints with Titles, to your attitude, to many things all around. You're the site owner, bro and the members want you to hear them. So, if you can please respond to them here that would be nice.

2Dear Sato Empty Re: Dear Sato Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:18 am

Sabo

Sabo

[15:16:26] Itome Hikaraku : Man how come we don't have Dragon Balls here? They're a MAJOR part of Naruto and I think it's absurd that Sato hasn't implemented such an important feature. No one wants to stay dead forever, I don't even know why perma death is allowed.

3Dear Sato Empty Re: Dear Sato Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:13 am

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwllllllll

4Dear Sato Empty Re: Dear Sato Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:24 am

Sato

Sato

lol

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

5Dear Sato Empty Re: Dear Sato Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:46 am

Alder

Alder
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

I was going to just move on but since this here. Time for an actual question. You can separate the fact from fiction. What I heard is no Bijuu ever.

Yeah Naruto can be done without it. Yes Akatsuki can and should have another goal. But why eliminate Bijuu from a Naruto RP? There is all kinds of ways to control just how powerful they get. One way being to cut down on that massive chakra supply, there is already system host chakra levels.

Personally I don't want to be host. But when I made my character his goal is to fight and seal as many as he can.

DNA thank you for nerfing it, many other disagree. But I for the most part support it. The only think I say is no discounts is enough of a nerf, without the extra cost of 15

6Dear Sato Empty Re: Dear Sato Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:54 am

Sato

Sato

Whoever said that i said there are no Bijuu ever is twisting words. Im not a fan for Bijuu but i didn't say their are none forever. They are just not coming any time soon. If they were not going to make an appearance here then why in the world would i add Jin chakra levels to the CP system. Next the DNA was a staff decision. We as staff decided to nerf it with everything that was added. The reason it adds extra CP usage is simply because the chakra is foreign thus adding more of a strain to the body.

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

7Dear Sato Empty Re: Dear Sato Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:02 am

Alder

Alder
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

That is why had you separating the fact from fiction. Although I see the no discounts demonstrates the strain.  I think the system is great for weeding out those just wanted to take advantage of the power to those who seriously want to role-play that life.

8Dear Sato Empty Re: Dear Sato Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:33 am

Kagura M

Kagura M

to be fair the jinchuriki chakra levels have been there for a few site reboots now, and that is the same thing that was said those times as well.

9Dear Sato Empty Re: Dear Sato Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:39 am

Sabo

Sabo

v.v I want Rinnegan.....let me have it. Just the eyes no abilities....just the eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

» Archives » Old Topics » Dear Sato

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum