JUTSU INFORMATION.
Name: Earth Release: Iron Rock Spikes.
Type: Ninjutsu.
Used For: Offensive.
Element: Doton.
Range: 20 Meters.
Duration: 1 Posts.
Hand Seals/Charge up: Ox → Boar.
Description: The user first generates the dual hand seals needed for the use of this technique. They then create up to five rock pikes formed from several boulders. The tip of these spikes are incredibly sharp and deadly. This technique can be user to simply trap a huge beast within vices created by crossing spikes. These spikes can reach up to twenty-five [25] meters in the air. Live Performance.
Weakness: The User Must Remain Still During the Performance of This Jutsu & Adept+ Taijutsu Speeds are Fast Enough to Dodge This Technique.

2Doton Ninjutsu I. Empty Re: Doton Ninjutsu I. Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:31 am

Isamu Junichi

Isamu Junichi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

JUTSU INFORMATION.
Name: Earth Release: Liquid Earth.
Used For: Universal.
Range: 25 Meters.
Duration: 3 Posts.
Hand Seals/Charge up: Tiger → Snake → Ram → Boar.
Description: Once the user has performed the required hand seals, their eyes will begin to glow a red orange, similar to that of the energy color used when performing an earth element jutsu. This jutsu will give the user the ability to change the shape, form, and size of earth within a twenty-five [25] radius in front of them into a liquid and that earth cannot exceed forty [10] meters high. This technique is the same as using a water technique, but with harder and thicker waves. Live Performance.
Weakness: The User Must Remain Still During the Performance of This Jutsu & They Cannot Form Artificial Living Beings & Water Techniques C Rank And Higher Can Negate/Deflect/Defend the Effects of This Technique as Long as That Water Technique Can Be Maintained.

Last edited by Isamu Junichi on Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:02 am; edited 3 times in total

3Doton Ninjutsu I. Empty Re: Doton Ninjutsu I. Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:32 am

Isamu Junichi

Isamu Junichi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

JUTSU INFORMATION.
Name: Earth Release: Iron Rock Wall.
Used For: Defensive.
Range: 10 Meters.
Duration: 2 Per Post; Until Destroyed.
Hand Seals/Charge up: Tiger → Boar → Horse → Ox.
Description: This technique is used to manipulate the earth into barrier(s) once the required hand seals are performed. The user uses their earth element chakra to form up to three five [5] meter wide rectangular pillars before them. They can make the pillars straight up and identical, or jagged and crossing. These pillars each can defend against techniques C-Rank and below, but when all three are attacked and destroyed at once, the technique used to destroy them is dampened to two [2] power tiers lower. For example, if an A-Rank technique hit and destroyed all of the pillars, its power would become that of a C-Rank jutsu. The user can continue to create as many pillars as they want as long as they can maintain the lasting jutsu cost per new generated pillar. However, the pillars aren't the only form this jutsu can take. It can also create a single and thicker brick wall shaped barrier of the same defense, but at a quicker speed. The brick wall is five [5] meters wider and can withstand Jutsu B-Rank and below. Techniques that hit, destroy, and pass through this technique are dampened by two [2] power tier stages. Live Performance. Live Performance.
Weakness: The User Must Remain Still During the Performance of This Jutsu & One [1] B+ Technique Can Destroy All of the Pillars and the Brick Wall.

Last edited by Isamu Junichi on Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

4Doton Ninjutsu I. Empty Re: Doton Ninjutsu I. Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:33 am

Isamu Junichi

Isamu Junichi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

JUTSU INFORMATION.
Name: Earth Release: Liquid Earth Explosion.
Range: 30 Meters.
Duration: 1 Post.
Description: Once the user has performed the required hand seals, their eyes will begin to glow a red orange, similar to that of the energy color used when performing an earth element jutsu. The user liquefies the ground under the target, forms it into a quick, spinning tornado and then triggers it to burst. This bursting could easily crack a rib or fracture a limb, but never kill a person unless consume the earth into their mouth during the burst. Live Performance.
Weakness: The User Must Remain Still During the Performance of This Jutsu & Water Techniques B Rank And Higher Can Negate/Deflect/Defend the Effects of This Technique as Long as That Water Technique Can Be Maintained & Taijutsu Adept+ Speeds Can Dodge With Ease.

Last edited by Isamu Junichi on Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:01 am; edited 2 times in total

5Doton Ninjutsu I. Empty Re: Doton Ninjutsu I. Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:33 am

Isamu Junichi

Isamu Junichi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

JUTSU INFORMATION.
Name: Earth Release: Avalanche Shotgun.
Duration: 1 Post.
Hand Seals/Charge up: Tiger → Snake → Dragon → Ox.
Description: Once the user performs the required hand seals, they can manipulate the rocks and boulders around them, or simply create their own using the earth beneath their feet, to impact their target with a plethora of heavy and crushing rocks at Taijutsu Basic Speeds. To actually perform this technique, the user must gather the rocks and boulders around their target and form their hand into a gun of sorts. Once the user flicks their thumb, the target with be bombarded by up to fifteen [15] large rocks that vary between being the size of a baseball, basketball, and yoga ball. This technique could easily crush someone, put them into a coma, or simply cause them to be unconscious if shot in the right areas.  Live Performance.
Weakness: The User Must Remain Still During the Performance of This Jutsu & The Target Must Remain Still to Be Fully Affected by This Ninjutsu.

Last edited by Isamu Junichi on Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

6Doton Ninjutsu I. Empty Re: Doton Ninjutsu I. Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:34 am

Isamu Junichi

Isamu Junichi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

JUTSU INFORMATION.
Name: Earth Release: Jutting Rock Pillars.
Duration: 1 Posts.
Hand Seals/Charge up: Tiger → Dragon → Ox → Ram.
Description: The user performs the quad of hand seals to perform this technique. When the user does, up to seven fifteen [15] meter wide cylinder rock pillars jut from the ground, at Taijutsu Adept Speeds, with slightly sharp edges that could easily break a jaw if popped from the ground fast and unexpectedly enough. The speed of their formation is that of a geyser and no average shinobi can dodge/deflect them. These large pillars that reach over forty [40] meters into the sky can be used for almost anything. Whether it be for future use in jutsu, building houses/bases, or to simply surprise attack the opponent. The uses can be endless.  Live Performance.
Weakness: The User Must Remain Still During the Performance of This Jutsu & When Hit by a Jutsu B-Rank and Above, the Rock Formations Can be Crushed.

Last edited by Isamu Junichi on Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Doton Ninjutsu I. Empty Re: Doton Ninjutsu I. Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:34 am

Isamu Junichi

Isamu Junichi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

JUTSU INFORMATION.
Name: Earth Release: Crushing Hand of the Gods.
Type: Ninjutsu | Fuinjutsu.
Hand Seals/Charge up: Ox → Horse → Rat → Clap.
Description: Once the user has performed the required hand seals and displayed the Avalanche Shotgun jutsu, they clap their hands together and begin to force their chakra toward their opponent like shock waves or tremors. They then manifest their chakra into a large hand, which claps onto the rock covered opponent and pressurizes them. This manifested chakra melds with the target and locks two of the chakra gauges located within their body. Those cut off chakra gauges would normally allow the target to perform A and B-Rank jutsu, but now that they are locked, the user cannot perform those jutsu for two posts after the initial post. Live Performance.
Weakness: The User Must Remain Still During the Performance of This Jutsu & The Target Must Remain Still to Be Fully Affected by This Ninjutsu & The User is Unable to User Techniques A-Rank+ Techniques One Post After This Technique is Used.

Last edited by Isamu Junichi on Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

8Doton Ninjutsu I. Empty Re: Doton Ninjutsu I. Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:29 am

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Chakra cost of your second jutsu. Says 10 chakra to make more pillars. Remove this and replace with the lasting jutsu chakra cost and no chakra draining for your last doton

9Doton Ninjutsu I. Empty Re: Doton Ninjutsu I. Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:46 am

Isamu Junichi

Isamu Junichi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Edited.

10Doton Ninjutsu I. Empty Re: Doton Ninjutsu I. Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:03 am

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

20 Large rocks is a lot for avalanche shotgun dont ya think?

11Doton Ninjutsu I. Empty Re: Doton Ninjutsu I. Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:10 am

Isamu Junichi

Isamu Junichi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

I could drop it down to fifteen?

12Doton Ninjutsu I. Empty Re: Doton Ninjutsu I. Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:24 am

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

thatd be good

13Doton Ninjutsu I. Empty Re: Doton Ninjutsu I. Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:43 am

Isamu Junichi

Isamu Junichi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Edited.

14Doton Ninjutsu I. Empty Re: Doton Ninjutsu I. Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:54 pm

Akki

Name: Earth Release: Liquid Earth.
Type: Ninjutsu | KKG.
Range: 25 Meters.
Description: Once the user has performed the required hand seals, their eyes will begin to glow a red orange, similar to that of the energy color used when performing an earth element jutsu. This jutsu will give the user the ability to change the shape, form, and size of earth within a twenty-five [25] radius in front of them and that earth cannot exceed forty [40] meters high. This technique is the same as using a water technique, but with harder and thicker waves that could crush bones faster. Live Performance.
Weakness: The User Must Remain Still During the Performance of This Jutsu & They Cannot Form Artificial Living Beings & Water Techniques C Rank And Higher Can Negate/Deflect/Defend the Effects of This Technique as Long as That Water Technique Can Be Maintained.

too much like this

Name: Doton: Chidōkaku | Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
Type: Ninjutsu
Used For: Supplementary
Element: Doton • Earth Release
Range: Provided below.
Duration: 1 Post | 1 Direction
Hand Seals/Charge up: Half Ram - Tiger - Ram - Clap
Description: This technique grants the user the ability to lower or raise the ground in the surrounding area, allowing them to create giant holes or elevations in the ground. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered or raised to is also up to the user. With precise timing, this technique can be used to evade incoming attacks, as well as to endanger opponents by moving them into the path of an oncoming attack reducing their reaction time as well as knocking them off balance, making it even harder to avoid the attack. Other than being moved below or above ground — relative to the surrounding surface — the terrain is not altered as plant life and people retain their same positions when this technique is used. [S-rank is Great Moving Earth Core]

C Rank | 10 x 10 x 10 B Rank | 25 x 25 x 25 A Rank | 30 x 30 x 30S Rank | 35 x 35 x 35

-

Name: Earth Release: Iron Rock Wall limit how many pillars/walls you can make per post.

Name: Earth Release: Liquid Earth Explosion. - approved but dodgeable

Name: Earth Release: Avalanche Shotgun. - speed at which rocks fly?

Name: Earth Release: Jutting Rock Pillars. - taijutsu speeds at which they erupt

Name: Earth Release: Crushing Hand of the Gods. - breaking/locking any tenketsu (chakra gauges as you stated) either requires hyuuga, fuin, or some clan ability. Also the hands that appear are they pure chakra or made of earth?

All your links are broken...

15Doton Ninjutsu I. Empty Re: Doton Ninjutsu I. Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:54 pm

Akki

http://www.narutonexusrp.com/t482-earth-jutsu

16Doton Ninjutsu I. Empty Re: Doton Ninjutsu I. Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:33 pm

Isamu Junichi

Isamu Junichi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

I don't see how Liquid Earth is anything like Moving Earth Core. My jutsu literally makes earth into a fluid, yet hard form, while Earth Core just moves earth up or down.

Edited.

Edited.

Edited.

Edited.

Edited.

The links aren't broken for me.

17Doton Ninjutsu I. Empty Re: Doton Ninjutsu I. Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:53 am

Isamu Junichi

Isamu Junichi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Bump.

18Doton Ninjutsu I. Empty Re: Doton Ninjutsu I. Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:57 pm

Isamu Junichi

Isamu Junichi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Bump.

19Doton Ninjutsu I. Empty Re: Doton Ninjutsu I. Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:13 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Iron Rock Spikes: Does the 20 meter range mean you can generate the spikes within a 20-meter radius or that the spikes can extend by 20 meters?

Liquid Earth: Re-word the description cause from what it says, it does seem a lot like Moving Earth Core and does not mention manipulation of earth in a liquid form. You could keep it as B-rank, but you have to nerf the height your liquid earth can reach down to ten meters, and that the liquid earth would not be thick or hard enough to crush bones, but it can have a strong binding grip.

Iron Rock Wall: Approved.

Liquid Earth Explosion: Approved

Avalanche Shotgun: Approved

Jutting Rock Pillars: Approved

Crushing Hand of the Gods: Approved

20Doton Ninjutsu I. Empty Re: Doton Ninjutsu I. Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:01 am

Isamu Junichi

Isamu Junichi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Edited.

21Doton Ninjutsu I. Empty Re: Doton Ninjutsu I. Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:54 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Iron Rock Spikes approved.

Still no bone-crushing for Liquid Earth (just go for suffocation). Also, it says "KKG". Do you mean Hiden, cause your character is a Sarutobi..

22Doton Ninjutsu I. Empty Re: Doton Ninjutsu I. Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:03 am

Isamu Junichi

Isamu Junichi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Edited.

23Doton Ninjutsu I. Empty Re: Doton Ninjutsu I. Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:53 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Approved