Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Animals On Steroids [C-Rank Mission] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Animals On Steroids [C-Rank Mission]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Animals On Steroids [C-Rank Mission] Empty Animals On Steroids [C-Rank Mission] Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:12 am

Axel

Axel
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Mission Details:

It was peaceful in Konoha. The clouds were out, and the wind unleashed cool breezes upon the citizens, who complimented the invisible force. Not many missions handed out today, so tons of ninja were able to spend the day with their family, including Axel. Sure he liked what he did and the ryo he made, but sometimes the genin just liked to chill at home and talk to his parents and older brother. It always brought a smile on his face when he knew that he could hang out with them. All was well, until the hokage sent administration office workers out to the homes of these shinobi, and ordered them to help out with the drastic situation in Konoha.

"Woah , woah. Why do you guys need us today?" asked Alex, who was at the table with Axel and their parents when the administration office worker came to the door.

"You will see when you come outside! Just hurry you two!" the worker shouted to Axel and Alex, and so they left their parents and went outside to inspect the situation. Once out in the open, Axel looked at the gruesome sight. Large animals everywhere, terrorizing the civilians.

"The animals from the research center sonehow attained chakra made steroids and are now rampaging throughout the village! All of the ninja of Konoha have been asked to help out and knock them all unconscious, then those of the research department will bring them back to the research center and work on reducing them back to regular size," the worker informed. Axel and Alex ubderstood what they had to do, and went to work. They ran around the village helping the other shinobi fight the gigantic animals. Dogs 20 feet in height when standing up, midget-sized squirrels, 10 meter tall bears, and every other animal you could think of, super-sized. For Axel, it was scary as hell, and he did not even try to hide his fear. It just freaked him out that animals could be this giant. The chestnut-haired genin took on a tiger twice his size, using his taijutsu and various acrobatics to dodge the teeth of this deadly beast. He could only stall the king of the jungle before two chunin finished him off. After that, Axel handled some pretty large cats, and was able to solo them, be ayse their size changed, but it did not seem ther strength was as good as the others. His brother Alex was handling animals on his own as well,not letting them hurt him at all. After half an hour, more than half of the animals were done for, but the ones left were incredibly strong, and resisted the efforts of the shinobi, so they all had to work together.

"We can't take this thing down!" shouted a chunin facing a 20 meter tall bear. No matter how many times the shinobi hit the animal with kunai and taijutsu, he would be unphazed, as if he had taken the most steroids out of all of the animals. When Axel saw this bear, he almost pissed his pants. He was the only animal left, but he was hard as hell to take down. Every ninja who finished their fights with other animals now began to fight the bear, and everyone collaborated techniques to take him down. Axel used his taijutsu, and though it was not effective alone, it still helped in the grand scheme of things. After a few more minutes, the bear went down, and everyone cheered for the brave shinobi that saved the village from these gigantic animals on steroids. The research doctors came and carried the animals back to the center, and every shinobi went back into their house to hang out with their family.

"You did good today Axel. Now, let's go back to the house," Alex said, walking home with Axel.

"Yea, I guess I was pretty awesome kicking animal ass. I won't hesitate if they rampage again, and I guarantee you that brother," Axel replied while smiling.

"Let's hope not Axel. I still need to teach you jutsu though, so you can solo a 20 meter tall bear," Alder said, laughing. They finally made it home and began to bond again with their parents.

WC: 711

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum