Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Find My Animals [Mission] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Find My Animals [Mission]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Find My Animals [Mission] Empty Find My Animals [Mission] Tue May 13, 2014 4:44 am

Donuts

Donuts

Spoiler:

Wanted: Shinobi! This brief, direct passage was pasted on the very poster that piqued Ayumu's interest. There were dozens of these brown, rusty-looking posters scattered around town, yet apparently there weren't any takers. The lack of willing candidates is what grabbed the attention of the young Hyuuga. There had to be some reason why the job had been vacant for so long. After all, it seemed easy enough. What's hard about looking for a few animals? There must be a catch... For a few minutes, Ayumu pondered over this thought, perplexed by this oddity. Unable to come to a conclusion, he simply shrugged. No matter... I'll find out regardless... The child took a deep breath and began following the only trail that all the victims had left him -- a solitary footprint outside all their doorsteps. It was an awful lead, but it was all he had. He would need to do some spiffy detective work. Immediately, he headed to the center of all of the houses -- or rather, what he believed to be the center. Without wasting an additional, single, solitary second and activated his dojutsu. "Byakugan!"

Rapidly a few vivid, thick veins grew in size around his eyes under the stress that was being applied by the Byakugan. A rush of color flooded Ayumu's brain, followed by hundreds of chakra trails. The world seemed so much more clear than before. Everything was accentuated, almost making it hard to look at for too long -- but it did its job. A couple of yards in the distance, hidden in the thick forest of Konohagakure no Sato, Ayumu could make out a cluster of animals in a nearby cave. Next to the animals was a taller figure, which the young Hyuuga could only conclude to be the animal thief or what have you. Without hesitating, he jumped out and took off full speed toward the indicated location, leaving behind nothing more than a trail of dirt with each step he took.

Ayumu followed the trail as best as he could, arriving to his destination in no less than a minute or so. Once there, he peaked through the dirty walls of the cave. He could make out a cage which held all of the stolen animals, proving his suspicions correct. Circling around to the entrance of the cave, Ayumu pounced into the cave-made-home with intent to free the animals -- but he would be met with resistance. A series of traps lined the floor and walls of the cave. As soon as he entered, a volley of arrows would be fired to his backside. However, thanks to the Byakugan, he was able to spot them and react in time, effectively dodging them completely. I need to be more careful... Heading further into the cave, he spotted the criminal... Sleeping.

Taking this opportunity to subdue the perpetrator, he quickly put him in a sleeper hold until he fell further into unconciousness. Wasting no time, he smashed the cage that held the animals and freed them. Like a well trained herd, they all headed back to their original homes. His mission was accomplished, thankfully, and he would go back to the village to collect his pay.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum