1Storm's Puppets Empty Storm's Puppets Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:47 am

Andrew N. Storm

Andrew N. Storm
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Storm's Puppets 9pwo

Name: Lil' Widow
Type of Puppet: Attack and Supplementary
Appearance: A small spider like puppet that is three ft long and five feet tall. It is cover in a black sheen and look like a bigger black widow.
Weight: 100
Materials: Wood
History: Lil Widow was Andrew first puppet idea after he begun learning about puppet from his father. It came from when his parent discover a black widow hiding in his bed room. Andrew was enraptured on how it's walk and run and spin it webs. Unfortunately he wasn't able to build it because of the death of his father. He forgotten about the idea after his death and never thought about it again until after the second year of the academy. The idea rush back to him after he woke up in pain from a spider bit on his leg. Deciding he honor his father by following him in the art of puppet, he begun to build it.

He first needed a light wood to build for a base. It had to be light cause he was gonna try his best to make it like a real spider and need it to be hollow and fast. He made it small for it to be unnoticeable and misjudged. He turn the mouth into a small blade for he can ram it onto the legs of his enemies. To add the poison of a real spider bit he build a needle launcher to shot poison needles. Andrew decided to turn it into a support puppet to carried his medical supplies and carved a hollow hold into the upper back. With that he can also carried his teamates supplies as well as his own. Lastly he set up a small low power net launcher in the lower back of his puppet. This will allow him to capture animals and low level ninja without getting close to them.

Weapon Name: U-shape blade
Range: Thouch
Description: A U-shape blade to ram people with.

Weapon Name: Needle Launcher
Range: six ft
Description: A low power needle luncher that can hold up to ten needles

Weapon Name: Net launcher
Range: eight ft
Description: A low power net luncher

Head: A u-shape blade is use for its mouth and a small needle luncher under the blade
Neck: None
Stomach / Back: A net luncher in it back and a hollow hole to place three small scrolls in it upper back
Right Arm: None
Left Arm: None
Legs: None
Feet: None

Abilities:None

Total Price: 1,400 Ryo

Last edited by Andrew N. Storm on Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total

2Storm's Puppets Empty Re: Storm's Puppets Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:31 am

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Imma assume briefly that you may not know that you have access to a free puppet frame and thus don't need ryo for this particular puppet, unless you are saving that frame. Also, need to know how many senbon your launcher can hold.

3Storm's Puppets Empty Re: Storm's Puppets Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:04 am

Andrew N. Storm

Andrew N. Storm
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

I gonna use the free frame for this, I just put the ryo in case I buy an other one further down the line. And it edit it so it have a max of ten senbon, a reasonable amount I belive.

4Storm's Puppets Empty Re: Storm's Puppets Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:06 am

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Aight. Approved.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum