Hoshigakure
Takigakure

The Many Point Art - Closed Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Many Point Art - Closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Many Point Art - Closed Empty The Many Point Art - Closed Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:00 am

Celebrimbor

Celebrimbor

D-Rank Jutsu:

Alright, I got this. I can channel my energies into fire, now I just have to begin my art. 0-Point Dragon Style. Jin had shifted his body around in a meditative way, using Thai Chi to channel all of the inner energies in order to balance them and enter harmony with himself, trying to enter an optimal stage of sensitivity in order to maximize growth and minimize exertion. He needed to be efficient, and he had one goal: to create his own art. He decided that the beginnings of this would be a premature signature, the Blade of Fire. He couldn't figure out how to concentrate chakra directly into his finger-tip just yet, but he performed a ritual of assigning hand-signs to the jutsu, changing his actions to constantly repeating Dog, Tiger, Rabbit, Monkey, Horse, Dragon. It was terribly inefficient how many signs were used, but Jin had enough proficiency to blow through the signs. Each time he extended his arm and air collected around his fingertip, as did heat, but it was not enough to spark flame. The issue obviously rested within his own channeling technique, which forced him to concentrate at a calm state with more and more of a stoic stature. Dog, Tiger, Rabbit, Monkey, Horse, Dragon. "0-Point Art: Blade of Fire!" All of a sudden, heat raveled around his finger-tip, and flaming extension had made its brief shape known. Shining brilliantly, Jin slashed the blade of fire, all three inches of it, through a wood post. Watching the fire burn right through, he knew condensing it was optimal for increasing its output efficiency. Smiling at his work, he swiped twice more before the blade burst into plain, hot-air. The post burnt to a crisp as a result of it and the boy was left satisfied that his jutsu had worked.

--

WC: 307
Not turning in until I train more jutsu.

2The Many Point Art - Closed Empty Re: The Many Point Art - Closed Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:45 am

Celebrimbor

Celebrimbor

C-Rank:

Practicing his hand-signs during the jutsu training, Jin had tried making sure his body was ready to train yet enough jutsu, but at the same time he was speculating where the Many-Point style would go. Partially, he thought he could create a defensive-offensive scale, but it seems to have evolved into something more complex. The system itself included range, condensation of attacks, purpose, and then the defense to offense scale. While contemplating this, Jin meditated to maintain a form of zen and/or equilibrium before standing and slamming his hands together with finesse. Rabbit. Dog. Serpent. horse. Dragon. Nothing. Jin had wondered why fire hadn't just come to him, his energies begging the summoning of inferno. Performing the signs once again, he had hoped it would work but still nothing. Wondering what could assist him in forming the flame he sought out, he had sat down to ponder the properties of fire. "Hm. So, fire is created by something turning into a gas while not even passing into a liquid. One of the things that fuels fire is air, but sometimes a liquid can be burned to release fiery vapors. So when performing my jutsu...I could inhale a large quantity of air." standing up once more, the genin performed his hand-signs and inhaled, a massive amount of air entering his lungs as he felt the heat rack up.

Unsettled by the heat, Jin accidentally exhaled a large quantity of weak fire, unable to let it grow rapidly enough and allowing the premature stuff to come out. He wondered why it was so premature, but he assumed it was because he inhaled too much air and the conversion was too much. Performing it once more, he inhaled slightly less this time, his cheeks beginning to glow as he made two slightly-open fists and brought them together, breathing the fire through like a pipe and watching it briefly stop and fan out, reaching out to a foot while being six feet long. It was quite enough to block his entire front, creating an unorganized pattern of flame but feeling the shield cut short as the last bit of fire exited his mouth. This time it wasn't the air, but it was the lack of mental preparation to maintain the jutsu. Again, he performed the hand-signs and again he inhaled the air, attempting this several times as he always made premature walls of fire. "I seem to be lacking efficient generation of fire compared to what I'm inhaling. Hm, maybe I should do some respiratory training." Jin took a stance, breathing in heavily into his nostrils, exhaling through his mouth and repeating this process several times. Entering a moment of clarity, it seemed as if the color of everything heightened, becoming much more vibrant than it seemed before. After doing some exercises for a while, Jin eventually resumed practicing his jutsu. Abruptly stopping, he realized he forgot a name for the jutsu. "Hm. Maybe I should call this...The Dragon Wheel. Yeah, that's a fitting term. Dragon Wheel" Smiling, he began clashing his hands together once again, using Rabbit, Dog, Serpent, Horse, and finally Dragon. Inhaling a great amount of air but not too much to avoid overloading, he then used what little room he had left to call out the jutsu. "0-Point Art: Dragon Wheel!" he then put his fists together like before, releasing a stream of fire to create the same wall that he intended to before. This time, it was able to last for quite a long time but he ended it maturely. Smiling, he sat down to meditate. "It's all coming together..."

--

WC: 604

3The Many Point Art - Closed Empty Re: The Many Point Art - Closed Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:32 am

Celebrimbor

Celebrimbor

C-Rank:

Breathing in and out, Jin had begun to re-focus himself, meditating on top of a rock as he collected all of his chakras, shifting his arms around to bring harmony upon himself. Everything was so clear, just as it was before, and this method helped him think and calculate and decide how to formulate his tools of war. He needed to craft a style that he could pass down to his kids, that he could use to stamp a mark in history for himself. He needed to be able to achieve his goal of putting smiles on everyone's faces, native to this land or even the citizens of his enemy. The whole point of the Many-Point art was to create balance, harmony, and a representation of values. But, just like life, he needed to be brief. Abrupt. Blunt. To the point...and that is when he discovered what his next jutsu would be. Jumping to his feet, he did a multitude of stretches to prepare his body for what was to come next. Thrusting his arms around, he made sure his muscle was operating to what he needed it to, spinning around to ensure his dexterity was at its maximum. Trying to decide on the hand-seals, he had a spark in his head, going through all of the hand-seals known physically and picking Dragon, Rabbit and Serpent. Trying to formulate a movement for his new jutsu, he thrust his fist forward, his other fist pointing the other direction and using a hard style to complete the form. His muscles flexed when he did it, and the attack seemed well enough for taijutsu.

Practicing this form over and over, Jin made sure it maintained a flawless composure to it, eventually attempting to enter chakra into his movements. Performing the hand-signs, he had thrust his arm like he should, but a wide burst of chakra shot from his fist, unorganized and easily diffusing its own power. Set aback by the lack of control, he decided to attempt time and time again to succeed at using the jutsu, failing until he decided to test the force he was applying. Finding a few rocks, he punched each multiple times, gauging his speed and distribution of force, crumbling the rocks when he had the right energy. Taking note of this, he when to perform the jutsu on a massive boulder. Using Dragon, Rabbit, and Serpent, he took the time for his chakras to collect and charge before releasing his force upon the rock. A large explosion of dust and shrapnel happened, shrouding his presence and all around him. Awaiting the dust to clear, he smiled as soon as he saw the massive crater left in the side of the boulder that was much larger than him. Mentally pumping his fist, he released he had successfully created yet another jutsu for his arsenal. Walking off, he smiled back on his decision to make his first stamping tool for the future. The first tool of destruction that will bring happiness and joy into the hearts of the citizens of this world.

--

WC: 514

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum