Axel
Hanae
Celebrimbor
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Celebrimbor

Celebrimbor

When staff clearly see others making major IC decisions based on OOC decisions, and do nothing to prevent it even when it is clear as can be, I feel that is wrong. The idea of letting some place get invaded and doing nothing when the intention is clearly OOC is wrong, so this is why I suggest we remove Kagura M as Hokage and replace her. For those very reasons, OOC even, we need to replace her. If she is willing to use OOC in a way that is wrong, then she is not fit for Hokage, a position trusted to her. If she is willing to pretty much screw all of us (I'm newer, so I am unsure how detrimental a kage can be but I assume if it's being done properly then very much so) for a reason unrelated to IC properly, then she doesn't need to be hokage. What is the reason? I don't know, but she is doing that thing where you say a scenario with heavy implication that it is for a reason to get back at someone. But I believe it is in light of the insults and berating she has received.

Hanae

Hanae
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

I think we should nominate kidBushido for Hokage. He's truly the only choice for the job.

Baby V

Baby V

Kid would be a good choice but I truly believe Sabo is the man for the job. If you have an objections to this fight me IC please. v.v

Axel

Axel
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Alright, if this is happening, let me help out, statistics wise:

http://www.narutonexusrp.com/t4745-open-casket-kagura-and-xi-private

http://www.narutonexusrp.com/t3684-the-gimp-private-invite-only

http://www.narutonexusrp.com/t3791-a-return-of-grandeur-closed-no-killing-akira-kagura-m

These are all of the threads that Kagura the kage has been in during her 3-4 months as hokage. Sure she is in active ones now, but there has been months where she went without touching ic at all, and in kage rules, they must always be doing stuff with their villagers. I have been trying to help recently by asking her to rp with me, but get constantly denied, I guess because I have complained about her ooc a few times. Like Cele said, we can't have a hokage that lets ooc feelings affect ic situations, so I suggest thats she goes.

Last edited by Axel Rover on Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Shinsui

Shinsui

Let's make this simple shall we?
I'm going to invade Konoha as of tomorrow. Anyone who feels they are worthy of the Hokage title can come and try to kill me. If you fail, you don't deserve the Hokage title. See yall tomorrow where we'll see who actually can replace Alice OOC Decision Need to Not Happen / New Hokage 654782120

Celebrimbor

Celebrimbor

Or, we can do this properly and handle it properly instead of being baited by you. Which, isn't that not allowed like Seto said?

We are trying to deal with someone making an ic decision through ooc reasons in the proper way. Invade all you want, there is also the point of making IC decisions through OOC improperly that needs to be discussed.

Axel

Axel
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Yea Shin, we aren't talking about who can replace her right now. If need be, I am pretty sure an NPC can be temporary Hokage.

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

I agree with her being replaced. Regardless of how she feels OOC affecting her IC relations, it's pissing me off that she doesn't do anything as a Kage, or anything significant of that matter. It's like she became Hokage, and then let us do whatever we'd please. lulz

Hanae

Hanae
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

The only point is that kid A. Bushido Sr. should become the Hokage.

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

lol Shin why u bein a nigga and baiting low ranking fools? That's not even the issue at hand u just trying to flex on peeps lol. I think they are just trying to get some light shed on the fact they want an active Kage. It ain't about "I wanna be Hokage, cause I don't like her" or whatever the case may be. Dese niggas saying they want a new Kage cause she's letting OOC influence a major decision and because she's not as active as they'd like. I vote for Sabo to be the new Kage if one is installed doe.

Shinsui

Shinsui

I lol'd.
You guys complain about her letting OOC affect IC. When you are discussing OOC about overthrowing her or wanting her replaced. So hypocritical it actually makes me sad

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

lololol Shin u trippin. First off she's in violation of the rules, so they can rightfully make this thread. Then second the only way they can make change in this matter is OOC. Given the fact the chances of them fighting her and winning are slim. Given the fact that she isn't fulfilling her duties as a Kage, the staff should actually be handling this. *cough cough*

Shinsui

Shinsui

She didn't even want Hokage. You're all making her bad for something she didn't even want. So I'm going to Konoha to see for a replacement for her. This isn't a bait, this is a test. Anyone who really think they can be a better Hokage should enter the thread and fight me to see if they are fit for it. No genin or chuunin allowed in. This is for the good of a village, as well as the site. So, let's shut the hell up and take this IC where it belongs.

Baby V

Baby V

v.v Just exile her from the village

Kagura M

Kagura M

Yes pls just exile me

Celebrimbor

Celebrimbor

Lol I just decided I am not a worry to you peeps anymore. Peace.

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

NOW YALL NIGGAS GETTIN SOMEWHERE.

Kojirama Senju

Kojirama Senju
Hokage
Hokage

In an Invasion, anything can happen. genin and Chuunin should not be barred from it. Chuunin especially. Shinsui I will fight you so look for me to post right behind you. I will also say this, being Kage does not mean being the strongest fighter in the village. There is always much more to being kage than that, something Kagura failed to do even though she didn't want the spot to begin with. Being Kage, you have to make sure you ensure the safety of your village at all costs, be willing to negotiate, be a leader as well as OOC and IC be able to provide missions. Intelligence is just as strong as strength. The pen is mightier than the sword.

Shinsui

Shinsui

Now we're getting somewhere!
Ok so we have a volunteer. Now, let's get you into the Hokage thrown >.>
So anyone have a problem with Koji being Hokage? I don't want another topic like this when he's Kage.

Hanae

Hanae
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Nuuuuuuuuuuuu I WANNA BE HOKEGE! OOC Decision Need to Not Happen / New Hokage 3242258813

Baby V

Baby V

NO HAN! I SAY EXILE ALICE AND LET ME RUNT HE SHOW! I HAVE KAGE EXPERIENCE AND CAN SATISFY YOU GUYS....

Kojirama Senju

Kojirama Senju
Hokage
Hokage

If Kojirama is made Kage IC. It needs to be done by a council vote which needs to be done by a staff person as well as have the council know why that decision is being made. We need to keep OOC OOC and IC IC.

Kagura M

Kagura M

Xi xi for hokage and exile meeeeeee

Hanae

Hanae
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

U guys r stupid, I'm going back to LR.

Oboro

Honestly. I'll talk to my main man Kat about setting up a tournament to decide the new kage. Naturally the strongest will win. Now stop being vultures.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum