Takigakure

Ryuu custom earth jutsu. Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ryuu custom earth jutsu.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ryuu custom earth jutsu. Empty Ryuu custom earth jutsu. Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:42 am

Ryuu Tamotsu

Ryuu Tamotsu
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Ryuu custom earth jutsu. 73m2

Name: Earth release: hidden pitfall
Type: ninjutsu
Used For: Offensive, defensive
Element: Earth/Doton
Range: Up to a 5m distance, depth is 10m.
Duration: Indefinite
Hand Seals/Charge up: Snake seal.
Description: This jutsu's primary purpose is to create a hole within the earth, the user uses the snake seal and then places their hands upon the ground, wherever they have focused their chakra the earth will shift creating a hole within the ground. The ground above the hole will be kept intact creating a shell so the hole cannot be discovered easily, this shell is stable enough to stay in place on it's own but once stepped on the ground will give way to anything over fifty pounds. Useful for trapping opponent's in an enclosed space as the diameter of the hole is only a little over 1 meter making it difficult to move freely, as a bonus the user can also use this trap to escape an opponent's attack by jumping into it freely.
Weakness: If the user has not memorized where the trap hole is they are just as likely to fall into it as the opponent is, also while the shell is stable when left alone vibrations of enough force nearby can cause it to break apart revealing the hole to the opponent. The shell does not instantly crumble though, those with bukijutsu adept can react in time if they also possess taijutsu adept as they will have the reflexes and speed to move themselves.

Last edited by Ryuu Tamotsu on Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:15 am; edited 3 times in total

2Ryuu custom earth jutsu. Empty Re: Ryuu custom earth jutsu. Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:12 pm

Aerie Locke

Aerie Locke

Review.

Alright, so, you should fix the template, first. Secondly, those aren't real weaknesses. Anyone could forget something because that could just be a personality trait they have. The explosion one you should jutsu changed to some sort of vibration. Also, you should list how much weight would put enough pressure on the top layer that would make it fall. Someone could throw a rock on the top, would that make it crumble? You could also say the in order for the top layer to remain stiff, the user must remain still with their hands on the ground, or whatever. Just a suggestion.

3Ryuu custom earth jutsu. Empty Re: Ryuu custom earth jutsu. Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:16 am

Ryuu Tamotsu

Ryuu Tamotsu
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Well I changed the weight and vibration thing but the weakness of sitting there with hands on the ground would make this all but useless seeing as my character would then be defenseless. Also one can make a hole without the top layer of dirt falling into the hole in reality so it should be easily done here as well, I added the weakness of being able to dodge it with the necessary skills is that enough?

4Ryuu custom earth jutsu. Empty Re: Ryuu custom earth jutsu. Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:27 am

Aerie Locke

Aerie Locke

APPROVED.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum