All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meeting the Mizukage

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meeting the Mizukage Empty Meeting the Mizukage Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:07 pm

JokerTheOG

JokerTheOG

Gekkido walked up to the Mizukage's building and would enter  immediately. His little confrontation with the Anbu member and that other fellow at the port had slowed him down a little bit but it wasn't that big of a deal, he was happy to get going with the rest of this whole ordeal.

Upon entering the Mizukage's office he noticed that he had an old ass man as a secretary instead of a young beautiful woman like Otogakure had and he immediately regretted this decision. The doors swished open automatically when he got close enough and upon entering he looked at the old man. "I was told the Mizukage wants to see me?" Gekkido said with a questioning tone not too sure still exactly why the Mizukage wanted to see him. Gekko was traveling villages to get experience as a shinobi and see what was going on. After meeting Garuda he wanted to know if the path of the shinobi is for him, maybe there are different paths, maybe not every shinobi has to be a tool from hell who will kill with no remorse. Gekko was traveling to figure this out, get everyone's own opinions and their own history to see if this was possible.

BUT ANYWAYS the old man heard what Gekko said and replied with a simple nod. Gekkido wouldn't sit, he was too anxious to meet the man and so he simply leaned against the wall closest to the door that would lead him past the entrance area. The old man pressed a button and would speak, "Lord Mizukage-sama, there is a boy here saying you would like to see him... Otogakure." the decrepid voice matched the body and it wasno surprise when he uttered out his village or origin. He had his Otogakure headband on representing loud and proud for them everywhere he went. And even if he didn't have that on he always wore the thick purple rope that the legendary Orochimaru wore starting a trend within the Land of the Sound. Not only that but the young lad wore a white kimono type shirt that was undone at the top with black sweatpants. With no warning the old man would press another button opening the door as he pointed to it. It seemed as if he didn't want to waste more breath and that was probably the best option to be honest. Gekko took his leave from the entrance area and would be up his way to meet the Mizukage.

[WC: 416]

2Meeting the Mizukage Empty Re: Meeting the Mizukage Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:40 am

Setōshi

Setōshi

With his legs stretched well across the cherry wood desk, arms tucked neatly behind his head while leaning back in the office chair. His Mizukage hat sat comfortably on his face blocking all light and view, the ticking of the clock on the wall to his left was all that he attempted to focus on in between drifting off into sleep. The last bit of paperwork had been processed for the day, all that was left to do was to sit through two mission requests, then this man could enjoy taking his leave for the day. Being up before the sun just to get off from his desk duties at a reasonable time definitely was taking its toll on his mind and body, thus these were always an exciting moment.

"Hmm.. It feels like it's close to my time off.. Ugh!.. Were are these clients? If they don't get here by the time I get off they'll just have to catch me tomorrow.."

As the time ticked on an uneasy feeling increasingly overcame Ōsharu, things were going to well for comfort. His left index finger lifted up his hat just enough to take a glance at the wall. Taking a few seconds to adjust to the distance and light difference, the man scoffed as the correct time came into focus.

"Hmm.. Three minutes left, eh?.. What could possibly go wrong?.."

No sooner had his brain processed these thoughts did a rap at the door occur. Silent groans and rude hand gestures were made at the people behind the door as he straightened himself up and  became presentable once more. Once more there was a rap at the door. Cupping his right hand a few inches from his face to check his breath, Ōsharu preceded to clear his throat before calling for the party to come in.

Please... Come in..."

"I'm definitely getting old... I may need to start thinking about a replacement soon... Meh... The easy life here I come... Though, Kirigakure no Sato will still have its Sea Beast as its Silent Guardian... Wading in waters, biding my time until I am needed... Hmph... This sounds too much like the work of a Sannin... Ehh... Lazy bastard..."

Last edited by Setōshi on Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Meeting the Mizukage Empty Re: Meeting the Mizukage Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:28 pm

JokerTheOG

JokerTheOG

Upon entering the hallway of the Mizukage's office Gekkido could feel a presence of a crazy chakra signature. He could feel it outside too but when he was inside and this close the buffer of the walls wasn't there anymore so he could feel the chakra pressure much greater than it was outside the building. His body was trembling from the chakra pressure, this man was completely unknown, this land was completely unknown to the young lad and so the actions that may occure while he's here is all new to him. This would dictate the young lad's path to continue as a shinobi. He walked toward the door and when reaching the destination he stopped taking in a deep breath. Gekkido knocked on the door with his right hand as his left hand was left at the bottom just under his waist line. From the trembling of his stature the first knock was very soft and feminine, Shit he's gonna think I'm a chick! Gekko thought as he felt like he had to knock once more a little harder, and so he did, this time more masculine.

The voice came through the door beckoning him to enter the man's office. He stood up on his tippy toes before he entered the room, when his body was level once more on the soles of his feet he would twist the knob and enter swiftly, closing the door behind him his back was turned to Lord Mizukage. He turned to see Lord Mizukage sitting as his desk in a nonchalant manner with his hat sitting crookedly on his head. "Lord Mizukage-sama" Gekkido said bowing down in the man's direction, "I was told by an Anbu member you wanted to see me... well I wanted to see you too." The young lad had things he wanted to discuss with Lord Mizukage as well, who knows why Lord Mizukage wanted to see Gekko but he wanted to see how Lord Mizukage thinks and operates as a shinobi. Is he as cold blooded as Garuda was? That was the goal. Is it worth cutting off all emotional ties with those you love just to grow as a shinobi? These types of things are why he traveled to Kirigakure no Sato to find out. Gekkido scratched his forehead realizing that how he came across might have been awkward coming from a Chuunin from Otogakure and so he spoke again deciding to clear it up, "But uh.... of course you can go first..." He stepped back a little bit looking on Lord Mizukage listening to anything he has to say.

[WC: 433 | TWC: 849]

4Meeting the Mizukage Empty Re: Meeting the Mizukage Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:33 pm

Setōshi

Setōshi

From the very moment the ship that the boy had arrived on pierced the veil of the iconic Mist of the Kirigakure no Sato did the blue haired Mizukage know of his presence. As with any "guest" that ventured into the Land of Water and who drew in a bit too close for comfort to Kirigakure no Sato, Ōsharu was the first to know of their presence, thus his only business with the boy was to question his intentions in these lands. In the past, the Land of Sound had allied with the Konohagakure no Sato to wage war against Kumogakure no Sato which Kirigakure no Sato led aid. Although the latter ally's had come out victorious, both sides suffered heavy losses among them were Ōsharu's personal squad mates, thus the sight of any shinobi from the Land of Sound or Konohagakure no Sato felt like a hot brand to the man's cerebral cortex. The man's demeanor appeared relaxed as he lazily sat in his chair, both arms resting on the arm rests, but his gaze remained fixed on the boy position in the room.

"Hmm... This is true... Your intentions for being within the village are what?... Neither the Land of Sound nor Otogakure sent any information of your arrival... This may be times of peace, but peace only lasts so long... Please, speak with caution and be weary of your words..."

As he spoke he extended an arm to the empty seat across from his desk to usher the boy to make himself comfortable. There could be little doubt in anyone's mind that the Mizukage meant every word that he spoke, this tone mixed with the velvety nature and deep rich bass in his voice was typically reserved for addressing the members of his clan and the Water Daimyo to ensure that his message was clear. How this boy answered decided the remainder of his stay within the village. At all times, as Mizukage, Ōsharu's main focus was the safety of his villagers and the continual progression of the village, thus if the boy stood in the way of either things would not end on a good note.

"Lastly... What business do you have with myself?... What news of myself has traveled pass the borders of Kirigakure no Sato and the Land of Water?... Your honesty would be greatly appreciated at this point..."

His hands moved from a relaxed position to being positioned underneath his chin to support his head as he leaned forward with his elbows on the big cherry wood desk between the two. From the boy's initial knocking at the door Ōsharu had already begun extending his chakra to it's utmost maximum potential, not only gaining insight of those within his Mist, but also those within the confines of his building and the surrounding area to a large degree. Little was ever hidden from the man, especially with the elements that made up the primitive world were at his every disposal. Rather than waiting for a response the man assumed his maximum height and walked around the desk and toward the door where he poked his head out slightly to speak in secret with his female assistant briefly before turning back toward the boy preparing for his answer. The man's hands slid into his pockets with one leg pressed up against the door, the boy remained in his view along with the village as it shown clearly through the wide glass window that stretched from end to end of the office.

Word Count: 584
Chakra Pool: 310

5Meeting the Mizukage Empty Re: Meeting the Mizukage Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:24 am

JokerTheOG

JokerTheOG

His heart became accustom to the situation at hand, this man was no different from any other man in terms of respect given and taken. Gekkido  listened to Lord Mizukage speak with his deep bass voice tone exuting an aura only defined by the word leader. "Well... I'm kind of on my own agenda right now Lord Mizukage. Nothing special. I just met with a man known as Garuda Uchiha, you've probably heard of the Sannin from the Land of the Clouds? His heart has become stone over the years as a shinobi and I just wanted to ask around and maybe train with others who may have the same experience or maybe a little bit more so... I stand here asking a simple request." Gekkido let it all out in one big swoop. Maybe there were some bits he forgot to mention or something here or there but he was nervous in front of someone he didn't know before yet he didn't allow him to break character. He is a chuunin from Otogakure, afterall and he must show what Oto is capable of.

It is then that Lord Mizukage motions for the acceptance into the chair across the desk from him. The young lad lead with his right hand grabbing the back of said chair and pulling it out, sitting first after stepping in front of the chair making creaks and what not from the floor. His body plopped down trying to get himself out of this funk he was in after meeting Lord Mizukage. After he sat his body down forcibly his mood changed, it was as if he pressed a button that allowed the young lad to move and act freely once more. He looked up at Lord Mizukage after he spoke for the second time with much more interest in the conversation, his right hand leaning over the back of the chair as he sat in such a chill way with someone of such high power. The man however leaned inward atop his desk allowing his fists to clench holding up his head just under his jaw line. Before given time to allow the young lad to answer the Lord Mizukage he stood up abruptly allowing full view of Kirigakure no Sato through a glass window just behind Lord Mizukage and he was stunned by the view.

Whispers of which he couldn't tell exactly what they were brought Gekkido back to the present after he was staring out the window. Gekkido turned his body to look moreso toward Lord Mizukage after having leaned in to realy capture the Kirigakure no Sato view that was just revealed to him, sitting more in a position as earlier but in the oppisite direction this time his left hand waving over the back of the chair. Gekko's light brown eyes would then shoot upward to meet Lord Mizukage's as he began to speak, "Lord Mizukage to be honest with you, I haven't really heard of you I just want to train wit someone as strong as you are. Also... I couldn't think of a better way to train the water element than Kirigakure no Sato and the beautiful things it has to offer." Gekkido said with a silver tongue as he waved his right hand just under Lord Mizukage's view of Kirigakure outside the wall-wized window. After waiting a second or two Gekkido would speak once more sucking in his teeth just before speaking, "So what do you say old man Mizukage?" he said with a playful tone snapping with his right hand as he said it.

[WC: 596| TWC: 1445]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum