Takigakure

Meeting with the Mizukage [Setoshi] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meeting with the Mizukage [Setoshi]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meeting with the Mizukage [Setoshi] Empty Meeting with the Mizukage [Setoshi] Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:26 am

Shizuka Matsuro

Shizuka Matsuro

Shizuka had been in her small apartment in one of the many shinobi populated districts when she received word.  I came in the form of a figure in a mask similar to her own jumping into her kitchen window seal and handing her a scroll before promptly vanishing.  She’d taken it without question, recognizing the type of scroll immediately.  Order, but not sealed to where she needed her blood to open it.  So not classified then.  She set down the tin watering can and moved away from the venus flytrap on her counter.  She was done watering it anyways.  She took the scroll with her into her room and scanned over the writing carefully.  It was pretty simple and not coded.  She was simply requested to bring herself to the Mizukage’s office.  Probably for a mission or evaluation she mused to herself.  

The woman changed into her ANBU gear and grabbed her mask just incase.  It was a habit to always be ready for an order that needed immediate attendance.  She didn’t really bring weapons, they weren’t her specialty and she was better with her needle rain for precision.  Her vapor was for when she needed something silent and deadly.  The teal haired woman let herself out through the same window the other had been in previously, and into the alleyway next to her house.  She made her way across the roofs, as silently as possible and masking her chakra signature.  She placed her mask over her face about halfway there and made her way towards the Mizukage’s office.  

Shizuka jumped off the roof across from the building and walked up the two guards stationed outside.  They nodded, referring to her by codename, and she walked inside.  Once inside she promptly made her way to her office.  His assistant left her out in front of them to alert him of her presence.  Everything about this building seemed so formal, whether the man himself was or not was irrelevant.  The systems worked a certain way, and it was slightly bothersome, but she hardly felt the need to make any fuss over it.  The few moments she was brought in to wait she let her mind drift.

First was her wondering on her plants back home, and not the more worrying fears.  She suspected she was being brought in for typical duty or evaluations.  Perhaps even just a talk of some sort.  What if that wasn’t it though?  Maybe someone had noticed her behavior.  That her passion for this position and patriotism had faded, and they were questioning her place in the system.  Surely that wasn’t it, she may not be as enchanted by the village or her rank as she had once been, but she always achieved good results.  Her missions went off without issue and she did what she was supposed to like any shinobi ought to.  She’d helped in the fight to get this man in office, and had served these people under his reign dutifully.  There was no reason for her to be worried.  Or rather afraid of winding up with no duty and purpose to occupy her thoughts these days.

His assistant returned and she walked through the doors of the office.  She gave a small bow of her head to them, before taking the final step in.  The doors promptly closed behind her and she turned to face the desk.  She gave a respectful bow.  “Lord Mizukage.” She addressed him respectfully in a light and gentle voice.

WC: 617

2Meeting with the Mizukage [Setoshi] Empty Re: Meeting with the Mizukage [Setoshi] Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:19 pm

Setōshi

Setōshi

Tick tock... tick tock... - went the second hand as it made it's way around the face of the miniature clock sitting on the Mizukage's cherrywood desk. Per usual, his day consisted of him sitting in the same chair behind the desk hour after hour sorting through the good and the bad of the many problems that came with the territory of being a Kage and fixing them in an appropriate manner. Yes, tedious work indeed, but somebody had to do it, right? Taking this burden upon himself, the blue haired gentleman bustled through the mounds of paperwork stacked up before him. Despite his eyes scanning from left to right acquiring the information on the current document in his hands, the Mizukage stayed on high alert by extending his chakra throughout the building picking up on each of the different chakra signatures of the employee and shinobi going about their day. Like a dog sensing his favorite treat, Ōsharu's head popped up facing the direction of the double doors leading in and out of the office as the familiar chakra signature of his assistant stopped just outside. A single knock was ushered before the doors were swung open, revealing the women's fair skin and auburn hair.

"Mizukage-sama, a member of your ANBU unit has arrived. Shall I send her in?

"Hmm... Swifter than I expected... That is definitely always a plus... Shall we begin?..."

"Yes of course Aori, send them in. Thank you."

In the time elapsed from the moment Aori turned on her heels and exited the office, Ōsharu began to ponder on who was the first to arrive. Obviously the person's skill in the art of sensory was beyond his own because despite him picking up on the different signatures of those throughout the building he had not foreseen this arrival. Ōsharu returned to the mounds of paperwork as he awaited the arrival of his guest, but this was not long for the sound of the double doors closing marked the person's arrival. The gentleness to the voice that called out his title alerted the blue haired man as to who it was, thus he lifted his head taking in the deep green hair of the one known as Misuto no Komodo, Shizuka Matsuro. A devoted shinobi who's skills and expertise had helped usher in Kirigakure's Juudaime Mizukage before landing her the position of Anbu. He flashed a quick smile before making the gesture to the seat across from his desk.

"Welcome, Dragon. I do hope things have been well since the rather harsh reality of my induction ceremony.", he said before taking a slight pause to gather his though, the velvet texture of his deep voice carried throughout the room filling every nook and cranny. The man's pale white fingers intertwined as he brought his hands together up under his chin as he gazed at the woman before him. "The reason I've called on you today is to tell you of some dire news... Though strong hearted and devoted to Kirigakure much like yourself, it appears the man that I had chosen to lead my ANBU unit has abandoned the very village he was entrusted by me to help protect... As you can see... There is a slight problem with this..." After speaking he released a deep sigh, venting the stress from the decisions he was in the process of making. Sliding his hand into the right drawer of his desk, Ōsharu withdrew a scroll and handed it toward the woman. "The details of the mission are outlined within the scroll... Whether you take it is up to you, but do know that I am looking for another member of the village to lead my ANBU unit... So, you might want to converse among the other ANBU members..."

Mission:

Chakra Pool: 310
Word Count: 627

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum