You are not connected. Please login or register

Death Marches Onward! A Battle Between Best Friends?! [Axel/Invite]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Itome Hikaraku

Itome Hikaraku
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Meditating in the middle of a forest during the afternoon, Sora was trying to discover what was the meaning of anything. Meditation often helped him in making crucial decisions.

Why should he keep continuing to fight for the rights of the branch members..he was apart of the main house, it didn't concern him. But it was for justice, something that he believed in vehemently.

Sora was a lone figure in the middle of a group of thick, large trees, the highest reaching 20 meters. Each tree was at least twenty five meters away from him, so it would be extremely hard for someone to try and assassinate him, especially since his Byakugan was active and allowed him to see 359 degrees. He wasn't meditating on the ground, however. This forest was a bit unique, which is why Sora often traveled to it. He sat on a forty meter deep pool of water that expanded in a 24 meter radius, leaving a single meter of land for those who descended upon the trees.

My Mom and Dad will be so disappointed in me.. but I can't tell anyone I'm abandoning the village, I'm on the verge of a promotion and I can't risk any snitches.

Perhaps I can drag Axel along with me. He is my closest friend,.we can both go down the road of repenting together..repenting for all he people we have killed. We can change the world, and rid it of Shinobi.

Sora smiled to himself, glad that he thought of this. It was settled. Once Axel was converted to a Christian, Sora would tell him of his plans and they would leave the village after Sora received his promotion. Together, they would travel the lands and make sure any injustice would be fixed. They would also spread the word of Christianity.

But what if he rejects Christianity..what will I do then?

Flashing back to the words of a high ranking Christian official, Sora shuddered at what he might have to do to his friend.

If, after all of your attempts that they haven't been converted, then dispose of the heathens! They serve no use to us on the path to repentance!

"Axel..please, I really hope it doesn't come down to that. You have to see the truth..all of this Rikudo Sennin stuff..it's all crap!"

His voice carried through the forest. It wasn't meant to do that, but sometimes he just lost control of his emotions.

Axel..please..

WC: 427

Jutsu Used: Matured Byakugan

Chakra: 140/160

Axel

Axel
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Axel found himself a few miles outside of Konoha today, since he wanted to get out and explore what was beyond his village, as he has only been out once, but it was for a mission, and the route was quite restrictive. Now the boy wanted to go out once more, and would think about some of the things that have happened in his life recently, peacefully in the wilderness that surrounded Konoha. He had on his usual clothing which included a white T-shirt, a grey collared shirt with a black tie over that, and a white overcoat with green stripes over that, then black pants you would see a schoolboy wearing, a black belt, black socks, and black sneakers. Axel also equipped himself before he left his house, having his katana, a small amount of smoke bombs and explosive tags, and a large amount of kunai and shuriken on him.

"Hmmm, I wonder what these eyes will see today," Axel said aloud as he continued walking, surrounded by tall trees and various ponds, along with various animal species. The chunin began to jog, looking at the beautiful scenery around him. Nothing could disrupt his peaceful mind right now, or atleast that is what Axel though. As he continued to jog, he heard a voice coming from his right.

"Axel..please, I really hope it doesn't come down to that. You have to see the truth..all of this Rikudo Sennin stuff..it's all crap!" the voice said, and after a few seconds, it was clear to Axel that Sora Hyuga was the owner of it, so he ran to his right, dodging tree branches until he smelled water ahead, causing him to halt, as he did not want his outfit getting soaked. After a few more trees, Axel found himself staring at a large pond about 24 meters in radius. In the middle was Sora, meditating. Axel eventually began walking on the water after he realized that the whole space devoid of trees was occupied by this pond. He walked forward until he was 3 meters away from land, placing himself still meters away from Sora. He now stood firm, smiling at his friend.

"Hey Sora. What was that shout about? Sounded like you were mad at rikudo?" Axel asked, concerned for his friend.

WC: 387

CP(155/160):

Jutsu Used:

Itome Hikaraku

Itome Hikaraku
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

He was a bit surprised that Axel was here, because he wasn't really paying attention to his surroundings. If that had been an enemy shinobi, Sora would have been dead. Turning to face his friend, he sighed. It was better to get this over with..in his mind, he was scanning every alternative to killing his best friend if he rejected the religion. But, it seemed like none would pop up.

"Axel..many years ago, when we were just Genin I have rejected that man. He's nothing but a phony. I respect a new man now..our savior in the heavens, the Lord!"

Sora pointed into the sky, still keeping his eyes locked onto Axel.

"Axel, my friend..only one religion exists. Do you remember, many years ago when we took a mission to a church? I don't suppose you do, but that's when I began to undergo a metamorphosis into something much more beautiful."

Sora sighed.

"I just, couldn't fathom why we were sent to go beat up a cult. They were harmless..it wasn't until we finally started pushing them that they became violent, and for good reason."

"I am a proud Christian, if you haven't figured it out by now. The only reason I'm even saying all of this is because I believe you're smart enough to make the right decision here. Join us, Axel. Together, we'll get rid of the shinobi system. It's just..flawed. They robbed us children of our innocence..I know you don't want your children to turn out like us...killers that have the audacity to decide who lives and who dies. I know I don't want my daughter to be caught up in all of this foolishness..."

He began walking closer to Axel, now nine meters away.

"Together, we can change the world for the better. We can change this bleak world and make it a future suitable for our children..and one day, after we've repented hard enough for our sins, our father will cast us off the world and take us to paradise."

He waited, a little tense. Whatever Axel would say could mean life..or death.

WC: 361

Axel

Axel
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Axel listened as Sora told him about his thoughts on Rikudou Sennin and christianity. The way he was talking down to the sage made Axel a little angry, with the hyuga calling him a phony, and becoming a christian, the religion that he and Axel was supposed to gather intel for long ago. Now Sora believed in a god and asked his friend to join him, and Axel was worried for his well-being. Just about every shinobi accepted Rikudou as their lord, and it was proven correct that he lives, since long ago a legendary ninja named Naruto gained his power and saved the day. Sora was now 9 meters away from Axel, and they both were still standing on the lake. The chunin was a little scared, so he turned on his sensing, in case something went wrong, and he brought his hands closer to his chest, ready to form a jutsu if needed.

"Listen Sora. I understand that you are against what we shinobi believe in, and how you now believe in a god in the sky or something, but this isn't right man. There is evidence that Rikudou lives, simply because we use chakra that he has created, but what of this 'god' you talk about? What evidence do you have as proof of his existence? I don't believe you really can, so the answer is no. I am proud of the shinobi history, and won't throw it away for some higher being I know nothing about. Now let's go home and stop talking of this silly nonsense," responded Axel, but he did not hold his hand out. He still had his hands close to his chest. He then began walking, 2 meters backwards, then stopped.

WC: 289

CP(130/160):

Jutsu Used:

Itome Hikaraku

Itome Hikaraku
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Sora forms a sibgle handseal and fires a Teppodama at Axel.

Axel

Axel
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Axel gets shot in the head by Teppodama and dies, sinking to the bottom of the pond.

OOC: I am dead now. Time to start over.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum