Staz Charlie Blood
Tsugeki Genshi
Sato
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Staff Applications Empty Staff Applications Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:59 am

Sato

Sato

All staff can Role Play NPC's for missions.
Types of Staff and Roles
Admin: Does everything from approving creations, modding topics, playing NPCs, Approving character updates etc.
Forum Moderators: These mods approve creations, enforce the rules of the site and also make sure everything is going well. They also play NPCs in missions etc.
Creation Moderator: This Mod can only approve creations, update the available ranks and clans.
Battle Moderator: This Mods role is to mod battle rps and make sure they users are following the rules and systems. Make sure the fight is fair and just moderate battles.
Update Moderators:This mods role is to make sure everything on the site is up to date being from village positions, available ranks etc..

"IF YOU ARE APPROVED YOU DON'T AUTOMATICALLY GET THE ROLE. YOU WILL BE PUT ON TRIAL FOR ONE WEEK.

Apply to be a staff member for NWW.

Name: (Name of your Account)
Characters: (RP Character Names)
Role: (Admin, Moderator, Application Moderators, Battle Moderators, Forum Moderators)
Staff Experience: (Have you had any experience with staffing before?)
Timezone: (What Timezone are you in)
Information about yourself: (Tell us something about yourself, The more detail the better.)
What perks would you bring to NWW: (If you become a staff what would you give NWW in return?)
Activity: (Rate yourself 1-10 with 10 being the max)

Code:

[b]Name:[/b] (Name of your Account)
[b]Characters:[/b] (RP Character Names)
[b]Role:[/b] (Admin, Moderator, Application Moderators, Battle Moderators, Forum Moderators)
[b]Staff Experience:[/b] (Have you had any experience with staffing before?)
[b]Timezone:[/b] (What Timezone are you in)
[b]Information about yourself:[/b] (Tell us something about yourself, The more detail the better.)
[b]What perks would you bring to NWW:[/b] (If you become a staff what would you give NWW in return?)
[b]Activity:[/b] (Rate yourself 1-10 with 10 being the max)

Last edited by Sato on Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:32 am; edited 3 times in total

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

2Staff Applications Empty Re: Staff Applications Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:18 am

Tsugeki Genshi

Tsugeki Genshi

Name: Tsugeki
Characters: Tsugeki Genshi
Role: Application Mod
Staff Experience: About two years, can supply a link to a site I was admin-ing not too long ago.
Timezone: -5:00 EST
Information about yourself: I've been RPing since I was 12, and I'm now 16 - four solid years of RP has allowed me to hone my skills and really shine when I need to. But I love being able to help others improve as well, which is what I strive to do.
What perks would you bring to NWW: Creativity, critical thinking, and above all else, fun~
Activity: 8, most active on the weekend

3Staff Applications Empty Re: Staff Applications Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:27 am

Sato

Sato

Approved and put on Trial, Welcome aboard (:

4Staff Applications Empty Re: Staff Applications Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:32 am

Staz Charlie Blood

Staz Charlie Blood

Name: Staz Charlie Blood
Characters: Staz Charlie Blod
Role: Forum Moderator
Staff Experience: I have had 2 sites before and have been a mod for 3 different sites and all my staff experience in total would be 5 or 6 years.
Timezone: GMT: 7:00
Information about yourself: I'm a pretty nice guy unless you get me mad. But how I am when I'm a staff member I would usually be nice when someone breaks a rule in the chatbox but if they continue doing it after I told them not to I would have to get serious. My attitude to the rules is different depending on which rule is broken. If someone just completely interupts a RP with only 2 people in it I would have to get serious from the start. But overall I'm pretty nice and I hope no one causes problems so there would be no conflict with each other.
What perks would you bring to NWW: I would try to add things to make the site even better then it already is, I would try to make updates that involve better and more RPing because that's the whole purpose of the sight, well every RPG site. I would try to keep peace between people who are fighting and I will try to make them friends like RPing which each other learning about each other so they can see their argument was probably about nothing and there is no reason to fight.
Activity: 8

http://narutobattler.forumotion.com/

5Staff Applications Empty Re: Staff Applications Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:37 am

Sato

Sato

6Staff Applications Empty Re: Staff Applications Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:53 pm

Katsuro

Katsuro

Name: Katsuro
Characters: Katsuro
Role: Moderator
Staff Experience: Several years of experience as an admin and mod. About 9 years total of overall RP experience.
Timezone: -5:00 GMT US EST
Information about yourself: I'm a nice guy who can take a lot of shit from people before i get angry. I like practical jokes and I am very patriotic. One of my few pet peeves are those who talk down to others because of race, sex, social standing, or any sort of defects they may have. I'm nineteen and you may even get to see me on the forum while I'm drunk. That's always fun.
What perks would you bring to NWW: I have the ability to look at things from different perspectives and to give valuable insight into things. Once I begin to do something i put 110% effort into it, usually doing several days of research before instituting the idea, plan, or what have you and putting it into action. It's why it always takes so long to get an app done for me.
Activity: 7

7Staff Applications Empty Re: Staff Applications Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:56 pm

Sato

Sato

8Staff Applications Empty Re: Staff Applications Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:24 am

Anonymous

Name: Sweatshirt
Characters: Nezumi Kotonashi
Role: Battle Moderator.
Staff Experience: Yeah, I've been an active roleplayer for several years now and I've had multiple sites under my belt. I've also had several moderator positions before as well.
Timezone: -5:00 GMT US EST
Information about yourself: I would like to think I have a lot of vitality. I am strong willed and good at taking control of a situation. I often take on a care-free and jovial persona, but that doesn't mean I'm not quick to speak out on bad behavior and punish those who justly deserve it.
What perks would you bring to NWW: The ability to interject subtle information that would benefit others. As a natural leader I can also find a way to dissolve conflict in a bad situation and especially analyze a situation to it's fullest. I like to perceive things from both the Member & the Administrative point of view. So I'll be able to easily connect with the members and be able to discuss issues with them. From checking apps to moderating a battle, my judgement can help the site.
Activity: 7

Last edited by Sweatshirt. on Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total

9Staff Applications Empty Re: Staff Applications Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:57 am

Sato

Sato

At the moment we are only taking Update Mods and Battle Mods, sorry for the inconvenience ~

10Staff Applications Empty Re: Staff Applications Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:00 am

Anonymous

Edited it for Battle Mod Sato.

11Staff Applications Empty Re: Staff Applications Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:02 am

Sato

Sato

Approved and put on Trial for 1 week. Welcome to the staff team ~

12Staff Applications Empty Re: Staff Applications Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:10 am

Hiromi

Hiromi
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

Name:Shinteki

Characters: Shinteki [For Now]

Role: Update Moderator

Staff Experience: I am currently a staff member on Naruto Mirage, created by Ni the founder of Naruto Saga. I have also been a staff member on a forum called, fmsupport made by Sir Chivas, Support Moderator of FM I believe.

Timezone: UTC - 5 Eastern Time Zone

Information about yourself: Hello everyone, my name is Malik Edwards and I live in Florida. I am thirteen years old, but not easily filed by others. I have been roleplaying on forums for around two years and a half, and I love it. I love the excitement and the things I could do when I have others that truly understand what roleplaying is all about. I am literally a computer freak, and know some coding.  I have studied C++, HTML, XSE for ROM hacking, CSS, Python, JavaScript. I am not fully used to them all so I focus on the small subjects like HTML. When I grow up I plan to be a Computer Engineer, Software Developer, and a Game Developer. It may sound like a lot but, they all involve using the same resources. Most of them anyway. I hope I will be able to make everyone happy and to help as much as I can around NWW.

What perks would you bring to NWW: If I do become a staff member here at NWW, I plan to offer my services in updating everything and anything I can in a reasonable time. I wish to provide frequent updating to ensure everything within the site flows at a good rate, and nothing gets backed up. I will provide high level thinking and helpful support towards the members and others if needed. I lastly wish to provide my caring love tosee a better NWW each day.

Activity: 8-10

Last edited by Shinteki on Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total

13Staff Applications Empty Re: Staff Applications Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:13 am

Sato

Sato

Please add your timezone

14Staff Applications Empty Re: Staff Applications Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:18 am

Sato

Sato

Approved and put on trial for 1 week, welcome aboard :)

15Staff Applications Empty Re: Staff Applications Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:28 am

Setōshi

Setōshi

Name: Setōshi
Characters: N/A
Role: Moderator
Staff Experience:
Timezone: Central Standard Time
Information about yourself: I'm a Seven(7) year veteran when it comes to the Naruto Rp world. I'm quite adaptable. Meaning, I'm fairly sure I can do anything asked or needed of me and that there aren't many things that I can't do. If I can't do something I'm able to find a way to acquire the knowledge to do the task at hand or get it accomplished through other means.
What perks would you bring to NWW: Knowledge, Creativity, and Adaptability are a few of my strong points which are able to be passed on and eventually lead to the success of the site. Patience is another key factor that I bring to the table, a little of it can go a long way. Above all, I'd be able to help provide and ensure an equal/fair, yet, fun Naruto Rping experience.
Activity: 6.5 (School and Band)

16Staff Applications Empty Re: Staff Applications Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:32 am

Sato

Sato

Approved on trial welcome aboard ~

STAFF ROLES LOCKED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

17Staff Applications Empty Re: Staff Applications Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:26 pm

Takeshi

Takeshi

Name: Takeshi
Characters: Takeshi
Role: Moderator. Creation is best for me.
Staff Experience: Admin of many RP site before I quitted rp-ing. Admin and global moderator for many rp site for Naruto, Bleach and Legend of Korra.
Timezone: GMT +8
Information about yourself: I love role playing. I started role playing 5 years ago. My first role playing site was a d&d. I then headed to the dark side of anime role playing. It was great. I started my modding carreer 3 years ago. I'm a strict moderator that loves helping and increasing activity of the site. I'm always against op stuff and very strict about the template.
What perks would you bring to NWW: I can single handedly handle all the apps. I can spend 5 hours a day on modding, and I'm very picky when it comes to applications. I would benefit the site by giving out ideas to improve this site from my experience. I know that most of you don't know me. Therefore, I'm willing to even become a Junior Moderator and hopefully work my way up.
Activity: 8/10 ( at least 6 hours a day on this site)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum