Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Garuda - The Call to Power[Sabo/Garuda] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Call to Power[Sabo/Garuda]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Garuda - The Call to Power[Sabo/Garuda] Empty The Call to Power[Sabo/Garuda] Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:19 am

Anonymous

Three elderly men dressed in high grade clothing who wore peculiar hats that signified they were noble again spent another day in vain waiting at the gates of Iwagakure. ALong with them five Anbu members. What they were waiting for? The return of the Tsuchikage or now, the previous Tsuchikage known as Bansho Yoroyuza.Last time he was seen was leaving to the Land of Tea to investigate a meteor crash landing and no word or any clue of his existence has been noticed. Many shinobi had been sent to the Land of Tea to search for him, but all came back with no traces of him. So, it's decided. Someone message Anbu Captain Garuda Uchiha right away. Direct him to the Tsuchikage's Office." One Anbu Member nodded then Body Flickered off. We will head there at once to discuss the current situation. With him being the most authoritative ninja in the village right now, he will be our first choice to be the next Tsuchikage. I trust one of you have brought his files? A ninja approached the man speaking and bowed before him handing him the files. Taking them out of his hands, they began to walk to the office. Once they arrived they would each seat themselve behind the Tsuchikage's desk as if they were the ninja himself and they would wait for Garuda Uchiha to arrive. Four Anbu would be in each corner of the room and some would be positioned on the roof of the building keeping watch.

2Garuda - The Call to Power[Sabo/Garuda] Empty Re: The Call to Power[Sabo/Garuda] Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:53 am

Sabo

Sabo

Garuda would be om a garden that was behind his house tending to it, as this was a new hobby he had picked up as is daily routine on his free time changed."What do you want?" Garuda would say without turning around to the Anbu who came. The anbu would begin to speak and with a sigh Garuda would stand to his feet. Stretching he would going into his home and come out with his black coat on, a blank expression on his face."I wonder what those people want?" Garuda would say as he would go toward the village, but not walking but going at top speed. Even though he didn't feel like going it was his duty to follow any order he was given. Garuda would make it to the Tsuchikage's office, stopping before entering. Catching his breath and making sure his hood wasn't over his face would knock and then enter the office. Garuda would look around seeing the Anbu in each corner and then at the three Elderly men standing behind the Tsuchikage's desk."Where is the Tsuchikage Bansho-sama at?" Garuda would ask as he thought the man would be in attendance. Garuda first thought when coming here was that he was going to be assigned to guard the elderly people or they were going to give him a top secret assignment, but if the Tsuchikage was here it must be about that.

3Garuda - The Call to Power[Sabo/Garuda] Empty Re: The Call to Power[Sabo/Garuda] Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:29 am

Anonymous

Each comfortably seated they looked over Sabo's files while he was being summoned and heading to the room. "Hmm he shows no signs of ill will to the village. This being evident in his public files and according to the Stealth Ops . .. he can make a fine Tsuchikage if we mold him correctly." The mans voice hummed with wisdom and age as it carried a multitude of bass, truly the sound of a story narrator. Agreeing to the man seated in the center, the two on the wings nodded sagely and awaited Garuda's arrival with folded hands on the table as did the center official.

Soon a knock echoed throughout the room and an Anbu member in the corner opened the door and each of those in the corner moved dagger like optics towards the soul entering. Though it was indeed Garuda, their guard wouldn't show signs of lowering just as they were trained. "We have summoned you today, in pertinence to the absence of Bansho Yoroyuza. Seeing as no signs of him have been found ever since his voyage to the Land of Tea, we have no choice but to appoint a new Tsuchikage. This may be temporary if Bansho returns, but that is only if his reason of disappearance is plausible. Do you accept this new title of power?" The meeting was short and straight to the point. There was no reason to beat around the bush anyhow and the elders knew this.

4Garuda - The Call to Power[Sabo/Garuda] Empty Re: The Call to Power[Sabo/Garuda] Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:21 am

Sabo

Sabo

Garuda listened to what the wise men said."So that's the reason for me coming in here today? You guys want me to become the new Tsuchikage will Bansho is gone. You must understand if I don't answer right away with a yes as this is a tough decision to make." Garuda would stand there for a moment tapping his chin and look up at the ceiling wondering if he was truly qualified to have such a title, and also how much stress such a position could put on someone. Taking in a deep breath Garuda would begin to walk over to them and placed his hands on the desk." If I am the only one capable of being Tsuchikage I have no other chose but to accept." Garuda would look around the room once again and then back at the elderly men. As he waited to hear what they had to say next from his answer as he knew he wouldn't just be aloud to do as he pleased when he becomes Tsuchikage; he just had a strong feeling they would be the ones really running the village. And in a way Garuda was fine with that but when he got the hang of how he should run a successful village he wouldn't use their advice or teachings anymore.

5Garuda - The Call to Power[Sabo/Garuda] Empty Re: The Call to Power[Sabo/Garuda] Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:04 am

Anonymous

Without exchanging a look they nodded to Garuda's words. It was understandable that he needed to think on the decision. This was life changing at that and surely not something to hop into. That fact that he showed this level of maturity about the position let the elders knows they hadn't chosen the right one though, this Garuda would make a fine leader even if he wasn't the Tsuchikage. Even if he had to accept the level as the Tsuchikage's adviser, they felt he would make a fine right hand. Oh, do not feel like you must accept. It's just that seeing you are our Anbu Captain, we felt you would be next in line to be the Tsuchikage. There are other prospects underneath you that are suitable as well. The man in the center spoke, but then an elder beside him chimed in. "We feel you will bring a unique fire to this village though. You surely have something within you that we feel is one of a kind." Next the last elder spoke, voicing his opinion that only seemed to progress as if the three elders spoke in a collective for each other. So, does your answer remain the same?"

6Garuda - The Call to Power[Sabo/Garuda] Empty Re: The Call to Power[Sabo/Garuda] Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:50 pm

Sabo

Sabo

"Yes, I still wish to take the position as Tsuchikage." Garuda would say as he looked the last elders who asked that question. He loved how highly they thought of his abilities/qualities that made them want him to become the Tsuchikage even if they didn't go into really and details. Who wouldn't like being told you could bring a unique fire to the great village Iwagakure and also had as ,they put it, something one of a kind. Another thing that made Garuda sure about his decision was that he might, as he didn't, be the first Tsuchikage that was an Uchiha; as there wasn't many of his clansman in the village and he didn't even associate with the ones here due to things in his past. Something odd that Garuda didn't notice up until this moment was his black cloak as it had a large hole going through it, but was hidden from the matching shirt underneath. As the cloak/coat was what his father was wearing when he had slain him. He would take the coat of as he continued to wait, not wanting the elder to see the whole if they didn't already. He would fold it and hold it to his side.

7Garuda - The Call to Power[Sabo/Garuda] Empty Re: The Call to Power[Sabo/Garuda] Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:56 pm

Anonymous

The elders again shared a nod with each other. "Then we hereby declare you the new Tsuchikage. Only those present in this room are aware, but with this change you will also be receiving a new Anbu Captain as well. He previously served under as an Anbu member and is from the Hyuuga clan. I believe his name is Yago, if my memory serves me correctly. One Anbu in the corner of the room spoke up. "Yes, that is correct sir." The noble then nodded sagely in appreciation for his answer. "Alright then. Your first task as the new Tsuchikage would be to converse with Yago of the Hyuuga clan and fill him in on his duties as the new Anbu Captain and on his duties as your protector. Your job only gets more difficult from here Garuda Uchiha, but you have a village of people with the loyalty, integrity, and strength, of the hardest of stones. They will not fail you as long as you do not fail them." Before standing each reached into their lap and withdrew a single item. One the hat of the Tsuchikage, one the robe of the Tsuchikage, then lastly a scroll, that held all the things a Kage would need to know and things currently being discussed and being executed. "These are your garments, either the hat or robe is required to be wore when you travel to other villages, unless you deem it unnecessary or illogical. This scroll contains all the information you will need to read up on to be ready to truly act as our Tsuchikage. May your reign be long, beneficial, and bring good face to the Village Hidden in the Stone." Bowing before Garuda Uchiha, the two Anbu closest to the door opened it and followed the officials out, leaving two in the room, stationary in the corner behind the Tsuchikage's desk. "We stand ready to serve you Sandaime Tsuchikage." They both remained immobile as they simply stood in the corners of the room.

8Garuda - The Call to Power[Sabo/Garuda] Empty Re: The Call to Power[Sabo/Garuda] Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:51 am

Sabo

Sabo

In Garuda's opinion he thought they would give him the title and throw him a big party, but whatever. He would wait till the men had left the room before looking at the Kage hat and robes that lay on his desk. First he reached for the robes ,he might wear in public, and felt them to see if it felt soft, it did, noticing that he would then put it on. He would then put the hat on,"How do I look?" Garuda asked the two Anbu in the corners. They didn't say anything but would sweat under their masks as Garuda looked at them, they didn't want to say anything for some reason."I Think these robes aren't for me. Or maybe the hat." Garuda would say as he took them off and placed them back on the desk. He would then grab the last item that was placed on the desk for him, the most important of the three."I want you two to stay here I want to take care of my first task alone and also read this thing." Garuda would say to them as he would open the door to the office and body flicker away when he closed it behind him. The way Garuda said what he planned to do wasn't the real order as he wanted to read the scroll first before doing anything, and well do it at his home. Why was because he knew it wouldn't be allowed for Garuda to stay at his home that was a considerable amount of distance from the village.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum