All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mujin's Secret room in the ANBU headquarters. [Resting Place]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hanzou

Hanzou
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Hanzou comes from his last mission, it was a simple and easy mission, but Hanzou didn't want to do it so he did as quick as he could, and that would be using his favorite and probably best technique, his clan kekkei genkai to divide his power into 3 bodies, doing that Hanzou decreased the amount of time that he would have spent cleaning those armors and weapons "It has been a long time I haven't used this jutsu...I should rest a little bit, take a nap a restore my chakra" Hanzou thinks while he takes his vest off. He sets his vest and his headband on a wood pillar he has in his room and crawl to his bed while he takes his sandals off "This feels so good, I'm so ready for a good night of sleep.. This rest time was much needed"  
Hanzou lays on his bed and close his eyes while he gets comfortable hugging his pillow, and slowly start falling as sleep. He was so tired he didn't even bother to take his body wraps off.

Hanzou wakes up on the next day, it is 8:45 in the morning. Hanzou takes his wraps off and take a shower, brushes his teeth and makes toast and eggs to eat, with orange juice -Nothing better then breakfast!-
Hanzou take his time eating breakfast while he reads his book, The Arts of Shinobi, it was a book inspired on old shinobi tales. There was nothing that Hanzou liked more then the shinobi universe and food, he was on paradise on that small table by himself, specially after a good night of sleep, something that doesn't happen really often to Hanzou.
Hanzou now is rested and ready for another day.

Word Count: 289/250
Chakra Restored to NORMAL

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum