Anbu Captain's Room

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anbu Captain's Room Empty Anbu Captain's Room Fri May 16, 2014 5:28 am

Utsukushii Hana

Utsukushii Hana
Kumo Anbu Captain
Kumo Anbu Captain

Hana recently got the news that there was a single genin in search of sa sensei and being the benevolent goddess she was offered up her services in her spare time while she wasn’t ordering the anbu team about Kumogakure making sure the boarders were controlled as well as the information. Hana was a bit awkward compared to her usual self as the village had known her for being seen stumbling about the city but after a few day sabbatical along with the Raikage the city was in fear that another Kage and this time Captain had gone missing for some odd reason. Much to their relief though the next day Hana and Raiki were seen wandering about on opposite ends of the city. No one would have suspected the intervention which the Kage had held for Hana by himself. But they would notice that she no longer was going to bars and the drinks she carried with her were surprisingly water colored.

Having already gone on a daily walk about the city she was now sitting down in her office awaiting her first appointment which was with a genin. Failing to keep up she didn’t actually manage to read his file which would have made it easier for her to question him. Being Anbu Captain she couldn’t just accept any student as her mentor, she had to interrogate him and make sure he was well prepared for the forms of training she intended for him. A glass of water was sitting on her desk making a ring in the wood as she waited for the minute on the clock to reach lunch. Interviews at lunch time were always the best as it mean she could intimidate them both with her vigorous appetite as well as money. She was paid well for her position in kumo and was willing to show. However, this interview was more likely to be more tame. Today she was actually wearing her anbu outfit which covered most of her.

The city rarely saw her dressed with her full Anbu gear so even if the genin knew her from the same scantily dress clothes he would be surprised. All she mentioned in the letter to the new apprentice was to make a grand entrance by shocking me. She wasn’t prepared for him to shock her that much as she leaned back in her chair head facing eyes staring out if he thought he could impress her from coming through the open window.

2Anbu Captain's Room Empty Re: Anbu Captain's Room Fri May 16, 2014 8:37 pm

Spade

Spade
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

It was in the wee hours of the morning and Spade heard a knocking on his door. He was asleep as always and his sister knocks woke him up. They had sounded like a bomb was going off. Heart walked in and laughed at Spade before handing him a letter. Spade opened the letter and read it lazily. He was supposed to meet his new sensei. Upon further reading he was supposed to surprise her. He wasn't one for this kind of thing. He shrugged and stood up; getting dressed he disappeared from his room and headed towards the meeting place. When he arrived at the administration building he was pointed to the location of the Anbu Captains room. He yawned and ran his hand through his hair. He opened the door and walked into the office and saw his new sensei leaned back in her chair looking out the window. He stood there trying to fight the urge to take a nap while simply staring at her.

3Anbu Captain's Room Empty Re: Anbu Captain's Room Sat May 17, 2014 8:32 pm

Utsukushii Hana

Utsukushii Hana
Kumo Anbu Captain
Kumo Anbu Captain

Hana’s head hung backward over the head of the chair would sit there as she heard her front door open, tilting up she would look at the child who was lazily standing in front of her. Quite defiant for a young genin will have to treat that part of him. She saw him running his finger through his head as he seemed to be a bit sleepy still from his awakening. She wanted to do something spontaneous and new for this genin as she couldn’t stand for someone to be sleeping before an interview. Normally she would have been drunk and not caring at all of the child and probably have just lifted him up from his cheek in a grandma like manner, but that was now done for. She grabbed one of the nice rocks she was using as a paperweight. Suddenly she would toss it at the boys stomach at a reasonable speed to see whether he had good reaction time.

4Anbu Captain's Room Empty Re: Anbu Captain's Room Sat May 17, 2014 11:08 pm

Spade

Spade
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Spade watched the reactions of his new sensei. He was just being him and he was not going to pretend to be something he wasn't. He did however pay attention to the small detail and noticed that she was going to throw a rock at him. Time seemed to slow down to him. He could do one of two things right now. Summons the arms of Hades or deflect it himself. He would do the later. He pulled his katana from his back and sliced the rock in half. He sheethed his weapon while still looking at his sensei lazily. "Soooo?" he said with a big yawn.

5Anbu Captain's Room Empty Re: Anbu Captain's Room Sun May 18, 2014 9:20 am

Utsukushii Hana

Utsukushii Hana
Kumo Anbu Captain
Kumo Anbu Captain

Hana watched mildly impressed with the genin before her, surprising that someone with his experience could expertly slice the rock in two. She smiled slightly till she watched him yawn and let out a large ‘sooo’. ”Well I wasn’t planning on accepting any genin students under my own wing as I am a busy woman but I suppose I could give you a try. How long have you been practising with that katana of yours.” She would scoot herself backwards so her feet could prop themselves up on her desk. ”So what do you really want out of being my mentor because I certainly have chores that you could do.”

6Anbu Captain's Room Empty Re: Anbu Captain's Room Wed May 21, 2014 11:22 pm

Spade

Spade
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Spade looked at his katana and then back to his "Sensei" the woman acted more like a drill instructor than a sensei. He figured that most people were frightened of her but personally he had no kind of fear of her. "Honestly I don't know what I can gain from you." He paused to yawn loudly. "You seem like you don't care for people, or rather you think your better than everyone. I don't know but there is something about you Sensei. I was assigned to you for a reason. Go talk to Lord Raikage if you don't like it." Spade wasn't being rude just blunt and to the point. "But I guess you can say I practice with Kuroi a lot."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum