A Day In The Life of A Genin [Private: V, Hashirama] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Day In The Life of A Genin [Private: V, Hashirama]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous

Mission Briefing :

"Did the old lady Kage really think I need to demonstrate sparring to a bunch of academy students, the word should describe itself? These missions nowadays, they get worse and worse," thought Hashirama as overconfident as ever. In his age group, not many people were as much as capable of touching him yet alone dealing any serious damage, and with the exams to come, he was sure he was more than just ready. Over the past few weeks, Hashi has been challenging everyone and their mothers to a spar, and even some chuunin couldn't keep up with his lightning fast reflexes. If that was the case why was he signed up for this quote on quote demonstration spar? He had no idea, but it seemed like the old lady wanted to teach Hashi a lesson... good luck with that, when it came to his ego, Hashi was a rather slow learner.

Arriving at the academy grounds, Hashi couldn't help but to look around at the others training hard. Was he slacking off recently? He coudln't allow anyone to catch up to him, but then again a few weeks of break wouldn't be enough. After all he was light-years away. finding the right ground, Hashi spotted another boy in a rather strange attire. Was this his opponent? Was the old hag really pitting him against another Genin? Everything seemed very dodgy, and Hashi wasn't sure if he liked it, but not like he had any choice. Walking closer, Hashi still kept his distance. Unsure of what would happen next, it was safer to act nice... for now.

"Ammmm.....Hey You, my name is Hashirama Raito, and I was sent here by that old ha... I mean by Lady Hokage to be your sparring partner." He called out to him in a very polite tone biting his tongue as he nearly called the Hokage an old hag which probably wouldn't go well with his image of playing nice. While he addressed the boy, more academy students seemed to wonder around as if they had an invitation to see the two genins' meeting. This was sure to be a real show.

The Second V

The Second V
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin

Sandayu was training along with the junior students that were scattered throughout the field. He was showing his moves and busting out a couple of neat kunai tricks. Hashirama approached him. Sandayu stopped. "Sandayu of the Sarutobi clan. Nice ta meet'cha! I don't really have my full equipment and such today, but if you want to go with me for a couple of minutes, I'd like that!" Sandayu could tell that the boy in front of him was a Genin same as he, but strong. He wondered why he'd choose him to fight with. Maybe it was because he was the only Genin out here. "Step right up! We're going to show you kids how to live and how to die". Sandayu had his pouches open. The students rallied around him. Sandayu stepped back 5 meters, keeping a solid 11 meter distance between Hashirama and him. He had a wide smirk on his face. It reminded of a a rape face of a psychopathic killer. He made one hand into a fist. He placed his fist and the palm of his other hand together to signal a greeting and bowed. The spar began. "Etiquette kids. Etiquette".

He didn't know Hashirama. He didn't know what he could do. he wanted to learn about different shinobi. He wanted to learn about different styles. Hashirama was the host. Sandayu was the guest. He left it to the host to make the first move.

Anonymous

Sandayu of the Sarutobi clan. Well wasn't he a charming guy? From the very beginning the boy came off as the happy go-lucky type who was immersed in getting to know Hashi. Seemingly to him everything was just for show and to entertain these little kids. Fine, Hashirama could take on the same persona as well and wipe off his 'high and mighty attitude' and just have fun with his predicament. It appeared he was checking Hashi out in a rather strange way. Was he some kind of a pervert? A pedophile? Did Lady Hokage send him to rape poor wittle Hashirama? Doubtful but possible. Hashi allowed his mind to run free for another second as the kiddies circled around them. "Step right up! We're going to show you kids how to live and how to die", spoke Sandayu. Followed by a greeting and a bow, he awaited a response from Hashi.

"Well then Sandayu, I guess this is when we start the show," he said in a relaxed but pretentious voice. Simply walking forward, Hashi moved closer to the boy ready to react if he had to. It seemed rather interesting how the two of them could fall into this situation. Either way it would be interesting to see what he can do against the power of pure awesomeness that Hashi was about to bring in. Readying himself in a come-hitter stance leaving his body motionless, it seemed like he had a trick under his sleeves, but Hashi was never the kind of person to sneak around. A full frontal attack was his kind of thing.

Hashi would increase his speed immensely with an extreme acceleration, stopping just short handed two meters off Sandayu's position. Traveling those nine meters as if he was a blur, he would reach the boy enough to be seemingly face to face, he would allow him to make the first shot, his eyes fixed in position to see the entirety of the boy. Making sure to leave nothing to chance. He was ready for an attack from any direction.

The Second V

The Second V
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin

Sandayu was caught off guard by the sudden boost in speed. But he was not caught vulnerable. He regained his composture and was able to track Hashirama's movements until he passed the 5 meter mark. The next thing he knew Hashirama was right in front of him. It was as if he teleported. There was a moment of silence between them. Sandayu pointed at himself with a finger. He realized that it was his turn now. He made a ring with his finger. It gave off the signal "okay".

Sandayu jogged in place. It seemed as if he was stomping. The crowd circled around them. Mouths were open. Eyes closed in on the spectacle that was about to occur. They seemed entranced and impressed. Nothing even happened yet. He jogged a little closer now. He moved two feet closer. Slowly, gradually. He slowed his movements down. Sandayu placed his right leg in front of him. He shifted his leg leg behind him. He gathered potential force in that leg. He shifted his right leg back and forth by an inch. Slowly, gradually. He wanted to attract attention to it. He pointed at his right leg. He kept his smirk on and then he pointed at his left leg. Alas, Sandayu kicked off his left leg with great speed. The speed sharply contrasted the slow and lame, almost distracting, motion of his right leg. "Leaf Whirlwind!" He launched himself forward with his right leg into the air to launch a straight kick aimed at the largest surface area on Hashirama's body. This was his clear and exposed chest. Sandayu's previous stomping and jogging was able to gather dust from the ground on his left feet. Sandayu sent moderate speckles of dust towards Hashirama's face as well once he kicked off.

117.5/120

Anonymous

Hashirama was always a quick pasted boy, and came across information easily. It wasn't hard to believe that he could smell Sandayu's next move a mile away. As the ninja jogged in front of him, Hashi discontinued the succession of his attack with a swift halt. As if time was standing still, Hashi shifted the momentum of his speed into his left foot, moving it behind him. Turning his body to the side without effort. The wind seemed to rush around them as Hashi picked up his left leg, kicking it outward as he stopped, flipping as the kick emerges. In the same instance, Sandayu pounced on Hashi's current position with his own frontal assault. Hashi's strike would meet Sandayu's own, foot to foot. Enabling Hashi to escape harm from the boy's vertical straight kick attack, and allowing him to proceed with his own strike. The force from both attacks would create a knock-back effect producing a small surge of wind force around their perimeter, enough to dismantle the oncoming debris of dust that Sandayu's foot produced. Yet not enough to effect the onlooking kiddies.

With the flip, Hashi converged his inner solar plexus as he twisted his body, landing on a single hand just seven feet away. The energy, transferred by the kick and the flip, produced a rotational projectile from the leg, allowing it to 'grind' on Sandayu's leg the moment the two made contact. “I'll let you in on a secret of mine, being Hokage isn't my only dream. Mastering the art of Taijutsu is also where my heart lies.” He said with a big smile as he raised into an upward stance. The boy’s small eyes wandered for a moment, and he smirked.

135/160

The Second V

The Second V
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin

Sandayu's attack was met with opposing force. The repulsion shattered all of the mechanics of his attack and sent his body back a few meters. But that was not all. Sandayu had to collide with some kind of force. The force continued to push him back. It created increasing levels of friction on his sandal. Sandayu could feel his foot heating up. Even the bone in his leg started to rattle, slightly. Sandayu violently slammed his foot towards the ground. He directed the path of the projectile towards it. The projectile smothered itself out. Sandayu lifted his foot away from it and looked to see a circular-shape fissure on the ground. He looked back to see the smirking boy. He replied with an equal smug.

Sandayu thought that the boy was an accomplished Taijutsu practitioner like himself. He used techniques based on air pressure and force. This made fighting him in close quarters combat ridiculous. But Sandayu had tricks of his own. "Hokage, huh..." he muttered. He made one of his hand into a fist and smacked it into the palm of his other hand. "Let me tell you something of my own then. I work hard. Eat right. Preferably bananas and date. And always strive to my best. That's my ninja way. Sandayu Sarutobi is my name."

Sandayu disposed of his sandals. He would go barefoot now. His foot still stung but it was of no matter. The reality of fighting a master at barehanded combat did not infuriate him. In fact, it prompted him. Sandayu dashed forward. He went for a frontal assasult now. He was half-way in the ten-meter distance between the two of them when he started to rush at zig-zag formation. He leapt diagonally from side to side with incredible agility. Sandayu dove towards a spot to the ground that was 3 feet diagonal to the left of Hashirama's left foot. He landed with his two palms. He was now in a position where he could exercise his finesse so he launched a straight kick towards Hashirama's left leg. He followed this by moving closer to Hashirama while still standing on his hands so he would get within his personal space. He'd retract the kick he launched as fast as possible and launch another kick this time at Hashirama's left arm. He'd move his hands again to get closer on Hashirama. He retracted his second kick to launch a third kick at Hashirama's right rib. Afterwards, Sandayu would try to grab hold onto Hashirama by locking his legs right around his left leg. He would then push off with his hands to return to an upright position and smacked a powerful punch towards Hashirama's neck collar.

Like an ape mauling its prey.

110/160

Anonymous

Smacking his fist into his palm Sandayu exclaimed, “Let me tell you something of my own then. I work hard. Eat right. Preferably bananas and date. And always strive to my best. That's my ninja way. Sandayu Sarutobi is my name.” Hashirama paused for a moment, speaking to Sandayu in response to his nindo. His voice first came off as a murmured whispered before clearing into the cloudy air at a baritone pitch, "Even in my lowest moments, I'll always strive to protect every single shinobi within my village. That is my way, my ninja way!" With another quick smirk Hashi peered into his eyes with his own, not waiting for a reply before continuing again. "And to attest to that statement, I'll be ending this spar now." Hashi fashioned the 'boar' handseal without hesitation, utilizing the debris around the area (such as rocks, sticks, dust, even leaves) in a suppressed wind from the east, which would brutally barrage the battlefield. Spanning directly infront of Hashi with a diameter fifteen meters, engulfing Sandayu. As Sandayu would approach Hashi in another frontal assault he would be barraged with the array of debris preventing the onslaught of physical attacks, leaving him in disarray from the added effects of the debris. Sandayu would be physical harmed if he merely withstood the storm of wind as it whisked around the battlefield. Hashi had planned to blindside Sandayu, but any other unforeseen damage that tagged along with the debris was an added fortune. Obscure to his opponent, Hashi would follow up on his previous jutsu. Inhaling in chakra and congealing it within his lungs. He would finally end this bout.

130/160

The Second V

The Second V
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin

Sandayu's attacks were interrupted by Hashirama's manipulation of the surrounding dust. He was surrounded by a dirty twister of itching particles. He could tell that this was a Ninjutsu technique. Sandayu realized the dismay of his situation in that he was trapped. He knew that Katon or any other Taijutsu technique he has in storage is not enough to blitz through this gale. He would have to tank it full force. His zig-zag velocity allowed him to avoid some of the dust gale. What did hit him pushed him aside and rustled his clothing. His jacket was battered with dust and debris. It did not come off of him. "Should have brought my equipment," he muttered. He was still attacked by the force. He could see nothing but the shadow of Hashirama blurred out by the wind. Sandayu covered his eyes with his right arm to withstand this assault. The dust gale split open a few cuts on the back of his right hand. The cuts did not draw any blood but it did expose his flesh. The wind kept Sandayu from seeing his opponent but it also divided them. Sandayu formed the Tora handseal and concentrated chakra to his feet. Sandayu was exhausted from taking the attacks. He jumped backwards with his feet wide open to collect the dust wave to his feet and smother out the debris storm away from him. He made it back to his feet to see the circular origin of the dust wave blocking his view of Hashirama. Sandayu looked around to see the kids eyeing the battle. Their clothes were bown on by the wind jutsu. Sandayu scratched his head. It seemed like they understood now. "If you can still hear me over there! I just wanna say that I don't like it when people hide themselves from me! I mean, it's fine if I do it to you, but it's not so nice if it's done to me. Come on out here!"

107/120

Anonymous

The wind was a mere bravado, an ellipsis of action that would provide the best cover for his next attack. Releasing the inhaled wind from his gullet as he leaped backwards extending his distance from Sandayu by four meters. In his next motion he created a large explosion of wind which hurdled towards the boy, leveling everything in its path. Doing enough damage to immobilize him, yet not kill him. The billow of wind would become applicable with the already horrendous debris storm that was barricading Hashi. Making it's already horrifying nature even worse off for the Sandayu. In essence it was a bit of over kill for Hashi to go so far as to inflict this much damage, but Hashi was always the one to take things to far. The kiddies that watched in the background would be unaffected as they were on the outside perimeters of the battle field, and as onlookers Hashi would never inflict damage upon his younger shinobi. For Sandayu, a quick visit to Konohagakure no Sato's hospital would work wonders after this attack.

117.5/160

The Second V

The Second V
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin

The vast Fuuton smacked into the debris cyclone that the duo of wind jutsus explosively expanded. The air pressure collision shook the ground and jolted Sandayu's balance off. The approaching wind blast came off as such a surprise that he nearly fell back. He was totally helpless against the wind.  It violently pushed him back a dozen meters. The force applied to him felt like ten slaps went at him at his face, chest, and arms at the same time. The force actually titled his body perpendicular to the direction of the center of the wind blast. This minimalized the proportional damage to his body's surface area. His dust-covered feet provided as a shield to ward away the severe wind damage that would have been dealt to him as his feet was closest to the center eye of the blast. Sandayu was used to hanging in weird angles. He did so often in his little monkey bars.  He regained his footing and plunged his feet towards the ground using whatever chakra was left that was used to hold on to the grains of sand and debris.

Sandayu was able to stop himself into a halt while suffering frictional two-degree burns on the bottom of his heel as a result. The wind flew past him. The danger had finally passed. But the damage came to him. Sandayu held to his chest. It felt like one of his rib was broken. He cringed with his head down. "Oooaaaahhhhhhh" he groaned. A tear of blood came out of his mouth. He wiped it off his mouth. The dizziness that the wind blast gave to him caused him to sit back down on his bum. He spread his feet out away from him so his red feet would be clearly exposed. He placed three fingers on his mouth and his pinky right above his chin. He breathed in and out to recover his ability to speak. "The wind style you did earlier. The one that you incorporated in your Taijutsu or whatever. How many techniques does it have and how many are you able to use right now?"

Anonymous

The attack had been a success, and being a Konohagakure shinobi he was able to withstand the toll of the damage from the attack with only minor external damage from what Hashi could see. As a sign of concern and good sportsmanship Hashi ran over to Sandayu as he graced the ground once more, plopping his bosom firmly on an overgrown of grassy patch before extending his feet outward. Wiping the blood off his face like a true shinobi he began to mutter something, "The wind style you did earlier. The one that you incorporated in your Taijutsu or whatever. How many techniques does it have and how many are you able to use right now?"

Hashi smiled at Sandayu, extending his arm out to life him up off the ground before responding to his inquiry. "It's called Shōgekiha Kobushi or Shockwave Fist, my friend, and I have six techniques from the style. If you like I'll show it to you sometime. Sparring with you was amazing dude, I've never been so compelled in a battle in a long time." Continuing his smile before walking off a few feet, his back to Sandayu now. "What do you say, we can be sparring partners from here on out bro!" Turning his head back with an endearing smile he continued on to say, "and all of you kids here can watch us whenever you like!" They cheered at the statement, pleasing Hashirama. He continued to walk forward leaving the training grounds to go home.

[ EXIT ]
[ Mission Complete ]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum