3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

2The Kami Daimyō Empty Re: The Kami Daimyō Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:47 am

Fumiko

Fumiko
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

After already brushing with the Akatsuki, Ki thought it was time to be formally introduced with the leader and so he decide that it was time to go towards the headquarters of where the leader would be. After a few mins of moving towards where the leader was being held. Now it was time for him to become apart of the Akatsuki and hopefully get his way in. Upon his arrival he say the man sitting around, he was ordering the people and talking to them in every which and way he wanted. This peved Ki a bit, however he would take little note of it.

He stood a part away from the young man, it appeared he was now planning something evil once again. Starting wars, who knew what he was ploting. Ki walked forward and began to speak, "I have soundly beaten members of your organisation already, I have proven my power and I am now pondering if you will accept me into your ranks. I will take a cloak as sign of acceptance." He said politely. The straw hat he wore covered most of his face and the small barely he held in his mouth made him look almost like a farmer, however the deep black robes and sword at his side told different.

4The Kami Daimyō Empty Re: The Kami Daimyō Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:36 pm

Fumiko

Fumiko
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Well I want to join...because I feel I can do right and stop senseless killing. This seems to be a hotbed of it. Get your goals and then get out..is what I'd like to do for the Akatsuki. With his straw hat still tilted he looked forward at the man. When his eyes meet the mans arms. He began to pull a single weapon and sling it at Ki. He had already fought today and didn't want to make a habit of fighting and using chakra. By the time the man had slung the weapon at Ki, Ki himself would have already finished 4 hand signs. Kis body would have light up for a moment and then slung forward instantaneously to right in front of Efv, the kunai and senbon would have been obliterated in the crackle of the electricity and roaring force that had now ripped apart the entire group and nearby objects next to Ki. Efv might detect the roaring fist the shot forward raw energy and seemed to even rip apart the air that stood inches from Kis fist and Efvs face. From the mens perspective it appeared as if Efv threw kunai and senbon at the man and the man teleported right in front of Efv and left raw destruction in the path Ki took, they infact only knew that Ki took a path by the ripping trail of his speed and power. Now the two men would be standing face to face one with a charged fist and the other who had yet to start the performance of their planned jutsu.

Kis body glowed in a Blue Aura. He could have gone all the way through and jolted his head open or maybe the man would have dodge. Reguardless that was not Ki goal, he didn't wanna play around. That was over, he need to move on and join. Efv would have not had the time to be able to even start the hand signs by the time Ki arrived next to him with his fist clinched forward. If the man tried to follow through with the hand signs, Ki would nicely stop him by placing his hands in between Efvs and blocking any signing of any kind. Ki didn't wish to waste any more chakra. So he would try and speak, "Are we done here? I can't forgo any more chakra I need to take a rest after combating one of your members. Have I proven sufficient?" Ki was lucky that the man was so close to him, otherwise it wouldn't have been so easy to get close to him so quickly. He was a bit relieved by the fact that they had started so close to each other, for Ki it would mean a battle that wouldn't have to be drawn out hopefully.

252 Chakra

Spoiler:

6The Kami Daimyō Empty Re: The Kami Daimyō Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:24 pm

Fumiko

Fumiko
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ki was finally give the go ahead to get what he wanted, he was now a Akatsuki member and proud to be one of them. His body was now feeled with joy, he had done one thing and now he was to move on to the next task. He took the cloak gratefully from the Leader of the Akatsuki.

He darted out of the place and now headed into the woods where he had stashed his gear, the tree in which he had hollowed out held the things he brought with him. He strapped on his scratched headband and changed into underclothes that would suit the cloak. He flashed the red clouded cloak and placed it on himself. He then laid himself against the bark of the hollowed out tree and would release a small bird into the woods, which had been resting on his gear. He would rest for a bit by this old tall tree.

exit'

7The Kami Daimyō Empty Re: The Kami Daimyō Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:14 pm

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

THREAD UNDER REVIEW BOTH PARTICIPANTS KEEP A EYE ON THIS THREAD

8The Kami Daimyō Empty Re: The Kami Daimyō Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:03 am

Fumiko

Fumiko
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin