Introducing A Senju

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Introducing A Senju Empty Introducing A Senju Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:41 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Dordonii led Tamashi into the office of the newly established Raikage. Dordonii did not even bother to knock. He just said "Comiiinnnnggg iinnnn!!", opened the door, and just waltz in. "His Majesty, Moyasu-kun is right therrreeeee..." he chanted to Tamashi, pointing at the Raikage. He walked up to Moyasu's desk and planted his elbow on it, leaning in close to Moyasu as if he was telling him a secret. "That is Tamashi Senju of Kirigakure right there. A Genin far away from his home. He wants to talk to you about his story."

2Introducing A Senju Empty Re: Introducing A Senju Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:53 pm

UltimateFoxSageX

UltimateFoxSageX

Tamashi followed Dordonii into Kumogakure.  They passed plenty of sights that Tamashi made a mental note to visit later.  The cloudy weather overhead did not damper Tamashi's mood.  If anything, it was a bit comforting.  They entered an important looking building, and eventually came to a door.  Dordonii did not even knock.  He just announced his intentions and entered.  They must be good friends.  Being able to just waltzed into the Kage's office like that.  Hmm. Tamashi thought rather smugly.  

Tamashi walked in behind Dordonii and when they were both clear of the door, he stepped out from behind him so that he could see the Raikage for himself.  Tamashi only stood at about 4'5, so he wasn't going to be able to see anything from behind Dordonii.  The Raikage was an interesting looking person.  He didn't look the biggest, nor the strongest, but he held a presence that said don't fuck with me.  Tamashi liked that.  "So, your name is Moyasu-kun.  Nice to meet ya," Tamashi said, not much of an expression on his face.  He held no time for any emotions at the moment.

3Introducing A Senju Empty Re: Introducing A Senju Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:35 pm

Sato

Sato

-------------------------------------
Moyasu had been lazying around, bored out of his brains with nothing to do. He had easily completed his paper work and his kage duties were awfully boring however leaving him no time to go on missions and other normal ninja things but that didn't bother him, Moyasu was more then happy to protect his village with his life.
"Comiiinnnnggg iinnnn!!"
Moyasu heard which led to him turning in his black leather chair towards the door to witness his pal Dordonii.
"His Majesty, Moyasu-kun is right therrreeeee..."
Moyasu also heard making him rub his head from confusion.
What..... i don't understand? Dordonii is a weird man but now hes talking to himself? what should i do with him...
Moyasu thought with a gaze before laughing and watching his friend lean in on his desk.
"That is Tamashi Senju of Kirigakure right there. A Genin far away from his home. He wants to talk to you about his story."
Moyasu heard as his eyes widened a bit.
Senju!!! Tamashi Senju..... i have heard of that name before... but from where?
Moyasu thought before opening a draw and shifting his eyes towards a letter from Kirigakure saying that Tamashi had left the village and is being tracked.
Thats where its from... what does he want here...
Moyasu thought before looking upon Tamashi.

"So, your name is Moyasu-kun.  Nice to meet ya,"
Moyasu heard while analyzing the young genin.
Such a young boy? was their really a reason to leave the village.
Moyasu thought before letting off a smile to conceal his thoughts.
"Hi my name is Moyasu and im the current Raikage and i see you have already met one of my most trust worthey Jounin here, Dordonii. So explain your intentions for making your appearence known here at Kumogakure?"
Moyasu said in his soft manner looking down at the Genin before shifting his eyes to Dordonii and smiling then once again shifting back to Tamashi.

----------------------------------------------
Word count Required: N/A
Total Word count: 306

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

4Introducing A Senju Empty Re: Introducing A Senju Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:46 am

UltimateFoxSageX

UltimateFoxSageX

Tamashi noticed the exchange of glances going on between Moyasu and Dordonii. He wondered what the two were thinking about him, but decided not to worry about it for now. At the moment he had to gather the energy to tell his tale once more. Taking a deep breath and releasing it slowly, Tamashi began from the beginning. "I was born in Konohagakure in the Senju clan. However, I was only a few days old when ninjas from Kirigakure kidnapped me. Because of this, I was raised as one of their own, but I never felt like it. I was placed in isolation and trained constantly to be a killer ninja. It wasn't until I entered into the academy at the age of 9 that I had my first human contact besides those who trained me. When I found out about this, I began to hate Kirigakure and those in it. Then, when the whole imperialism began to happen, my hate for it grew and I was no longer the only one who has these same feelings. A few days before I left, I met another Genin and we sparred. Afterwards, I found out that he also planned to leave. We had become friends during that spar. He left Kirigakure before I did," Tamashi said. He sat down cross-legged letting it be known that he had finished. Exhaustion had hit him he now waited to know his fate.

5Introducing A Senju Empty Re: Introducing A Senju Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:23 am

Sato

Sato

Moyasu had sat there looking at the young genin before he closed his eys hearing what the young runner had to say.
"I was born in Konohagakure in the Senju clan. However, I was only a few days old when ninjas from Kirigakure kidnapped me. Because of this, I was raised as one of their own, but I never felt like it. I was placed in isolation and trained constantly to be a killer ninja. It wasn't until I entered into the academy at the age of 9 that I had my first human contact besides those who trained me. When I found out about this, I began to hate Kirigakure and those in it. Then, when the whole imperialism began to happen, my hate for it grew and I was no longer the only one who has these same feelings. A few days before I left, I met another Genin and we sparred. Afterwards, I found out that he also planned to leave. We had become friends during that spar. He left Kirigakure before I did,"
Moyasu heard before leaning back on his chair.
"So your friend that you made went by the name of Shinji am i correct? not only that but why should i let you stay here in Kumogakure? what if you are nothing more then a low life spy from Kiri and after our secret information. What if you are too weak for my village and will only hold my Genin back from advancing? there are so much what ifs so il give you once more chance to explain why i should allow you to stay before i decide."
Moyasu said softly lifting both his hands up and resting them on the back of his head with his head slightly bent, looking down at the young genin in front of his desk.
Total Word count: 609

6Introducing A Senju Empty Re: Introducing A Senju Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:47 am

UltimateFoxSageX

UltimateFoxSageX

Tamashi felt a surge of energy overcome him. Hearing these words from the Raikage ignited his battling spirit and anger. Nobody accused him of being a spy, especially one from Kirigakure. He narrowed his blood-red eyes as he tried to get his anger under control. He took a few breaths, his eyes closed as he did so. When he opened them, a decision had come to him. Determination filled his eyes as he stared at the obviously powerful man before him. He stood before Moyasu and declared in a strong voice for a 10 year old, "I don't expect to be trusted or accepted outright. I am truthful when I say that I am no spy and mean you no harm. I can't give you the best of reasons to allow me to be one of you, but I will prove you my worth. Moyasu, I challenge you to show you that I am not weak for a Genin. Let me show you how strong I am."

7Introducing A Senju Empty Re: Introducing A Senju Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:11 am

Sato

Sato

Moyasu sat there looking bored as ever when his interest ignited from the words that Tamashi spoke.
"I don't expect to be trusted or accepted outright. I am truthful when I say that I am no spy and mean you no harm. I can't give you the best of reasons to allow me to be one of you, but I will prove you my worth. Moyasu, I challenge you to show you that I am not weak for a Genin. Let me show you how strong I am."

Moyasu smiled a bit before closing his eyes.
"Such brave words but do you have the strength to back it up? I accept your challenge now follow me to the place where this spar will take place."
Moyasu said with a soft tone before getting off his chair and walking towards a painting that he removed, revealing a secret hall way. This hall way was known by the Raikage and only a few people that he could trust and was a secret to everyone else. Moyasu insisted that Tamashi would follow him which led to him making his way through the hall way and appearing at a wasteland with nothing but rocks around.

"This is where we shall begin.... now show me what you got my deer friend?"
Moyasu would say with a smile making a clone seal causing a clone to appear next to him. They would then start switching places trying to confuse Tamashi on which is the real one.
Total Word count: 853

8Introducing A Senju Empty Re: Introducing A Senju Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:30 pm

UltimateFoxSageX

UltimateFoxSageX

Tamashi watched Sato enter into some secret passageway and knew that he wanted him to follow him. Tamashi entered into the passageway and followed him into a wasteland where there was nothing but rocks. Tamashi's eyes shifted back and forth, taking in everything and making mental pictures that would be helpful later. He returned his attention back to the Raikage and saw him make the clone seal. Entering into a guarded stance, Tamashi knew what would happen next. He has used that same seal and from the looks of it same jutsu many many times before. It was his go to jutsu. "Shadow Clone huh. Well, I suppose I wasn't the only one who used it," Tamashi said with a smile.

Moyasu was trying to confuse him with the clones, having them switch back and forth. Tamashi didn't care though. He removed his sword from it's Senju sheath, and held the weapon up in his right hand. The beautiful red and black titanium blade glinted in the sunlight. Tamashi charged straight toward Moyasu, using the metal of the blade to try and reflect the sun into Moyasu's eyes. He would follow up with a horizontal slash that had a tight arc and by flicking his wrist follow that up with a diagonal slash.

9Introducing A Senju Empty Re: Introducing A Senju Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:12 pm

Sato

Sato

Moyasu and his clone both stood there with a harsh gaze watching as Tamashi had Entered into a guarded stance making Moyasu think that he would take the defense side however he proved Moyasu wrong with his next actions. Tamashi ended up running at Moyasu with his blade out, testing angles to try and put off Moyasu's eye sight with the sun rays as help however both Moyasu and his clone simply jumped backwards avoiding both the eye tactic and the horizontal slash followed with the diagonal slash.
He is not to bad at swordsmanship however a ninja must not rely solely on his blade.
Moyasu thought as he sent his clone dashing in a zig zag formation with Taijutsu Adapt speeds well the real him
just gazed at Tamashi with a harsh look.

As the clone closed in, he would jump and send a left leg heel kick going straight down onto Tamashi's head followed up with a right legged push kick forcing him backwards, if the heel kick was to fail he would then land and send a square uppercut directly under Tamashi's chin.

Total Word count: 1035

10Introducing A Senju Empty Re: Introducing A Senju Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:43 pm

UltimateFoxSageX

UltimateFoxSageX

Tamashi did not expect the fight to be as simple or easy as a little sunlight bouncing off a blade or a few slashes. Tossing his blade into the air about 5 feet after making his slashes, he formed the clone seal himself. He creates a wood clone above him which catches the sword. As soon as the clone grabs the sword, he dashes toward the Moyasu that held back, making a rather wide arc with the sword to increase the power.

After the real Tamashi created the clone, he decided to deal with the zig zagging Moyasu himself. He did not know which was the real, but either way one would go down. He wasted no time removing a kunai from his pouch right after making the clone seal, not bothering to see what was happening with it. He could barely keep track of the movements Moyasu made, but right when the clone jumped and sent the kick to his head, Tamashi braced himself and stabbed the kunai directly upward toward the leg of Moyasu to impail it. He could not stop the right legged kick, and was knocked backward about 5 feet, but held his ground.

Tamashi Chakra: 95/120
Clone Chakra: 120/120

Jutsu Used::

11Introducing A Senju Empty Re: Introducing A Senju Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:17 pm

Sato

Sato

OOC: You are now caught in my Genjutsu lol

Moyasu stood back with a smirk watching as his clone zigzagged into range of Tamashi but at the same time watch Tamashi's clone dive at him causing Moyasu to simply jump 5 back avoiding yet another attack while his clone was busy sending a downward heel kick which backfired when Tamashi impaled a Kunai into his leg making it vanish into thin air like a normal shadow clone however it was far off from being a 'normal' shadow clone. It was one of Moyasu's custom jutsu's, an Illusion clone that captures the opponent in an genjutsu once it is destroyed and it Tamashi happened to be in range meaning the jutsu was activated.
Shadow Clone Illusion... seems it connected.
Moyasu would think to himself watching Tamashi frozen in real time.

This is happening in your head.
Upon activation everything would go on to be normal however Tamashi would be fighting Moyasu in his head and wasting his IC chakra well Moyasu would waste no chakra at all as it was only an battle simulation in Tamashi's head. With the new scenario, Moyasu would then smile before doing the Snake hand seal and smiling at the young genin opening his mouth and building a large amount of Raiton chakra. Suddenly Moyasu let off 6 spears made from Raiton traveling at Taijutsu master speeds at Tamashi. One in the middle, one on both sides, one slightly above the middle one and another slightly lower then the middle making it look like a cross. This will be a real hard situation to avoid for a genin but like wise, this is all in his head and if he was to die in this Genjutsu, in real life he would merely be knocked out.

This is whats happening in reality.
"Let see how he will react.."
The real Moyasu would say before walking over to a nearby Rock and sitting down watching the frozen Tamashi that was around 15m in front of him.

CP: 282.5/300 (A-rank used - Genjutsu master bonus.)
Total Word count: 1320

Last edited by Sato on Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total

12Introducing A Senju Empty Re: Introducing A Senju Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:24 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Shocked at Tamashi's challenge for the Hokage, he could not help but feel a strong sense of duty well up in him. Perhaps he should bar this boy, kick him in the face to knock the daylgihts out of him, drag him to his cell, and let the ANBU take care of him. But remembering peaceful violence, Dordonii simply tiptoe'd into the secret hallway where the battle would begin. He stood by a wall of earth and watched casually. He didn't expect the fight to last anymore than thirty seconds. But then again, this boy did escape from Kirigakure.

The fight had already ended on Dordonii's third blink. The boy was good at close quarters combat, but the next thing Dordonii knew, Tamashi was swinging at thin air. Knowing the capabilities of Moyasu's illusions, he surmised that the boy was caught in a genjutsu. How quick, yet it was nothing surprising. Dordonii facepalm'ed. A Genin takes on a Kage in a frontal assasult..... and doesn't expect to get stomped? Dordonii looked over to Moyasu and wondered what he planned for the boy.

What would become of Tamashi now?

13Introducing A Senju Empty Re: Introducing A Senju Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:57 am

UltimateFoxSageX

UltimateFoxSageX

Tamashi watched the clone vanish before him. He smirked, but this did not last long as his own clone vanished. He growled because he wanted to use that clone for his next move. Deciding not to dwell on the loss of his clone, he prepared a back up plan. However, he was interrupted by the sudden attack from Moyasu.

The massive build up of Raiton chakra that Moyasu was creating surprised Tamashi. He knew that Kages held a great amount of power, but to be able to build up so much chakra. He grounded his teeth together and created 3 hand seals: rat, dragon, hare in that respective order. As the lightning spears were released from Moyasu and raced toward Tamashi, two dense trunks of wood rose up from the ground in front of him and smashed together. The collision created a booming echo and effectively blocked the lightning attack. Leaping on top of the two trunks, Tamashi glared at the Raikage before creating another clone seal. Roots were extracted from Tamashi's body and formed into a perfect copy of himself. The clone stood beside Tamashi on top of the trunks.

Tamashi Chakra: 45/120
Clone Chakra: 120/120

Last edited by UltimateFoxSageX on Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:17 am; edited 2 times in total

14Introducing A Senju Empty Re: Introducing A Senju Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:59 am

Sato

Sato

(OOC: Okay so before i even post i want you to edit your post and cut the bullshit? What sensation are you feeling overtake you? Why did you feel drugged and why didnt your mind want to work? NONE of the things you listen occur from my Genjutsu that you are caught in.

Name:Shadow Clone Illusion.
Type:Genjutsu
Element: -
Range:The clone it was used on range. 5m capture zone.
Duration: Until Clone is destroyed (No upkeep) , if caught it lasts until the ninja breaks out.
Hand Seals/Charge up: None
Description: This jutsu is a jutsu that is similar to Shadow Clone explosion but instead of the clone exploding, it will just vanish like a normal shadow clone however the opponent that hit the clone will now be caught in a Genjutsu. Upon the destruction, the opponent will think that it was a normal shadow clone and not realize they have been caught in a Genjutsu. Once caught in a genjutsu the opponent will just continue to fight normally with Moyasu however the Moyasu they are fighting will only be an illusion meaning the real Moyasu can just watch well the opponent thinks they are still fighting Moyasu. Note: The opponent must be within 5m of the clone once destroyed to be trapped by the gen jutsu.

Everything is still normal to you so you won't even know your caught in a Genjutsu meaning you are Metagaming o-o
)

15Introducing A Senju Empty Re: Introducing A Senju Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:55 pm

Sato

Sato

Moyasu had watched his lightning attack get blocked from two wood trunks which were then used as stepping stools for tamashi. Upon Tamashi jumping onto one of the trunks he had made a clone of himself however that would only make Moyasu smile. Moyasu would then perform a quick Horse hand seal raising his hand to his mouth and blowing a Massive, intense wall of flames that went 30ms in distance, 25m across and 20m high making it more the enough range to connect but not only connect, it would also ignite the tree trunks and if connected burn the clone and Tamashi instantly.

In reality, Moyasu would watch Tamashi move and would know that he had been using his chakra meaning everything was going to plan.
"You can have the most athletic body in the world but it would always be useless without a good mind..."
Moyasu would say softly sitting down on a rock watching the young boy.

CP: 282.5/300

16Introducing A Senju Empty Re: Introducing A Senju Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:44 pm

UltimateFoxSageX

UltimateFoxSageX

Tamashi and his clone noticed the hand sign being performed by the Raikage. It was quick and he barely caught it in time. The clone and Tamashi leapt back to get behind the trunks for protection as the hot stream of flames shot forth. Not being fast enough to completely dodge the flames, Tamashi's left arm got caught in the flames. The trunks were instantly destroyed by the mighty flames, the force created throwing Tamashi and the clone back a few meters which in fact caused them to escape the rest of the flames.

"Waking up" from the Genjutsu, Tamashi found that his arm was in fact not burning. He was able to awaken due to the intense pain brought on by his arm getting caught in the flames and being thrown back like he did after the trunks were destroyed. He looked around, his clone was still there, but everything seemed weird. Moyasu was sitting on a rock watching him. "What just happened?" Tamashi asked quietly. Suddenly, realization dawned on him. He had been caught in a Genjutsu. He cursed himself for his rash actions.

17Introducing A Senju Empty Re: Introducing A Senju Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:51 pm

Sato

Sato

Hit claimed. You have failed to dodge the attack successfully. I used Fire Release: Great Fire Annihilation which i stated that it covered 30m distance, 25m wide and 15m height. At the moment we are 15m so the jutsu would of well covered out distance which brings me to the next fact that you do know you are trying to hide behind WOOD and im using FIRE. Fire burns wood so i have no idea where you got the idea of an 'force' that was able to push you 15m away after my fire instantly burned your trunks meaning you were also caught in the intense flames however this is a Genjtusu meaning you are knocked out in reality and not dead.

Moyasu's intense wall of flames easily covered the distance it was meant to and on the way was able to completely annihilate the wooden trunks and Tamashi along with them however this was only a Genjutsu leaving Tamashi knocked out cold in reality. Upon his unconsciousness, the genjutsu he was caught it was ended leaving Tamashi knocked out on the floor and Moyasu leaning against a wall watching the young genin. It was quite a fight put up by the youngin however, it wasn't enough to defeat the master of illusions, Moyasu Uchiha.
"A perfect body is useless without a perfect mind... and sadly i have the power to decide if your mind is perfect and it is far from it.."
Moyasu would say closing his eyes and lifting himself from the rock only to turn around and head for the exit.
"You will be picked up and taken to the hospital by some medics... come to me when you wake up."
Moyasu would say with his eyes closed walking out of the secret room, walking past Dordonii.
"I would like to see you when you have time my dear friend......"
Moyasu would say quitely on his way out of the room as the medics ran into the room and picked Tamashi up and took him to the hospital.

One his way out he went to the other side of the village to take a nap before waking up and creating a Illusion clone to head over to the office to check on things.

Exit ~

Tamashi, you are required to post in the Kumo hospital before rping in another topic.

CP: 282.5/300

Last edited by Sato on Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

18Introducing A Senju Empty Re: Introducing A Senju Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:42 pm

UltimateFoxSageX

UltimateFoxSageX

Tamashi had no chance to find out what happened.  He lied on the ground, unconscious.  The medics came over and placed him on  a stretcher, carrying him out of the battle area to the hospital.

~Exit

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum