You are not connected. Please login or register

In the name of the moon... I shall punish you! [ sage ]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Grimm

Grimm
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Ok so here are the rules. I decided since we are both at the basics we should start at the basics.

* Genin amount of chakra *
* one element *
* only ten shuriken, ten kunia, five smoke bombs, and five paper tags *
* Six Jutsu max nothing going pass B rank. [ academy not included in your seven ] [ list the Jutsus you'll be using in your first post in list format so I know what you're using for the duration of the battle*
* you can use any CS you want. But we will both be on the same level as each other which is basic *
* no clans and no custom Jutsu *

For references sake here is our chakra chart!

D-ranked Shinobi Jutsu Costs

E-rank jutsu: 5 Chakra cost
D-rank jutsu: 15 Chakra cost
C-rank jutsu: 25 Chakra cost
B-rank jutsu: 50 Chakra cost
A-rank jutsu: 80 Chakra cost
S-rank jutsu: Can not use

Ok Let's Begin!

Element: Water
Jutsus :
1. Hidden Mist Jutsus
2. Mist servant technique
3. False place Technique
4. Genjutsu Kai
5. Water Release: Starch Syrup Capturing Field
6.Literal English Water Release: Wild Water Wave

The Arena
Below a brightened sky where no clouds in sight to hide the sun's happy glare, a grassy field endlessly stretches out over the area like a blanket. In this flat field about thirty trees huddle together in five clusters here and there at least twenty meters from each little cluster.
The tress thick with green leaves are the only protection from the sun itself. The area is flat one with very no obstacles besides the trees themselves.

Grimm smiled joyfully as she lay in wait amongst one of the trees in the grassy area. The sun was far too hot and she was enjoying the cool protection the leaves were giving her. She was waiting on someone to arrive but in the process had gotten quite bored. This boredom had led to her throwing a kunia in the ground near the trees that she waited in the alert the person of where she was. But at the same time she placed an explosive tag upon it and placed a genjutsu on that tag so that it would appear as it nothing was there just the kunia itself. The Kunia would sit sticking up in the grass and be about fifteen feet away from where Grimm was, allowing the genjutsu to work flawlessly.

Jutsu used
Spoiler:
120 - 15 = 105

UltimateFoxSageX

UltimateFoxSageX

Element: Mokuton
Jutsus:
1) Body Flicker
2) Leaf Whirlwind
3) Dynamic Entry
4) Leaf Great Whirlwind
5) Shadow of the Dancing Leaf

Tamashi was walking through the worn out path bored out of his mind.  He was looking for someone that he was suppose to meet.  The sun beat down mercilessly on him and he could feel his neck burning from the heat.  Entering into a clearing with multiple clusters of trees, Tamashi saw that the protection offered by the trees would be useful to him right now.  He walked up to the first set of trees, but was stopped in his tracks by a kunai randomly thrown toward a tree.  It stuck in the ground, but caused Tamashi to be curious about it.

Tamashi stood about 3 meters from the kunai.  Thinking that someone had to put the kunai there and that someone might still be here, Tamashi backed off from the kunai not wanting to get caught in any traps.  He was now about 7 meters from the kunai, trying to figure out what to do.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum