Hoshigakure
Takigakure

The Mist's Freezing Queen, Mizuki Haruka Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Mist's Freezing Queen, Mizuki Haruka

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Mist's Freezing Queen, Mizuki Haruka Empty The Mist's Freezing Queen, Mizuki Haruka Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:38 am

Mizuki

Mizuki
Mizukage
Mizukage

The Mist's Freezing Queen, Mizuki Haruka 60CXev3
"I am unmelting."

The Mist's Freezing Queen, Mizuki Haruka P91b

Name: Mizuki Haruka
Nickname: Captain, Ice Queen, The Mist's Freezing Queen, Mizukage, The Ferocious Mama Bear
Village: Kirigakure
Village Rank: ANBU Captain
Skill Rank: S

The Mist's Freezing Queen, Mizuki Haruka V128

Height:
5’4”ft
Weight: 113lbs
Hair color: Black
Eye Color: Light Blue
Looks Image:
Spoiler:
Looks Description:
A woman known throughout the shinobi world for her icy jutsu and matching personality, Mizuki’s third most known trait is her appearance. Her eyes are as pale and cold as ice itself. Her eyes are always in a sullen droop, critically appraising everything around her. Her eyes are extremely sharp, and their gaze have caused many young shinobi to divert her eyes. Mizuki’s face is molded into an almost permanent scowl, sometimes replaced with a bored expression, but none the less, Mizuki never looks too pleased with anything. Her skin is a pale porcelain color, very similar to snow. Both her ears have two round piercings on the nub of her ear with several ring piercings going along the tops. She has beauty marks below her left eye and under the right side of her lip. Her lips are fairly plump and often exaggerate her frowns. Mizuki’s body is nothing to sneeze at. Her chest is covered by a mesh tank top that has a loose white yukata top worn loosely over it. A light blue scarf is worn over both items. Around her neck is a black choker. Around her waist is a half skirt made of mesh that is held up by a black leather belt that sits skewed to the side on her hip. Her trousers are cut down the insides, with her right leg having a wrap around her upper thigh. Mizuki typically wears no gloves, and her shinobi sandals sometimes have a tall heel.

The Mist's Freezing Queen, Mizuki Haruka Cy10

Personality Description:
A woman so cold her known alias is the “Freezing Queen of Kirigakure.” Her personality does not only appear extremely frigid and indomitable, her temperament is as cold as the ice that plagues the northern islands of the Land of Water. Not only does Mizuki impose her own cold temperament around her, but her iciness spreads and causes chills to run down the spines of those around her. It’s as if the temperature drops around this woman. Her frigid mask never melts away, and her face is constantly covered in a small frown. At times it rises into a scowl, but it rarely forms into a genuine smile. Most haven’t seen her smile since she was in her teens. Her callous nature makes it seem as if this woman is never pleased. Mizuki is well known for her icy disposition, and to make matters worse, she’s very blunt and direct when talking to others. Her tongue is a knife that she has sharpened through many years.

Despite her icy personality, Mizuki is someone extremely trustworthy. She has never betrayed a secret nor a person… unless it was for the betterment of the village. This woman is a legendary patriot of Kirigakure. She will go to the world’s end to make sure the village gets what it needs and deserves, no, better than what it needs and deserves. Her hands have become bloodied several times because of this, and she doesn’t seem to care. The village is an important place for her. Her childhood home was burnt to the ground, and the village is the only place she has left. Mizuki will protect the village even if it means becoming a martyr for its survival. She has seen the plague of lazy and useless Mizukages, made ill of mind by the peacefulness that seemed to force the stagnant air down the throat of all shinobi in the village. Her belief is that conflict raises the pride of the village and makes them all much stronger. As such, Mizuki is not afraid to take on a challenge.

Of course, this is not to say that she will charge blindly into any form of combat. Mizuki has the best interests of the village at heart, and as such, she will not wastefully throw away the lives of her shinobi or villagers. If the odds are stacked against them, she would rather focus on a way to save the villagers rather than the village itself. The people are the true life blood of the village, and Mizuki would take on an army to give them enough time to escape if needed. She painstakingly created various escape routes utilizing the water systems of Kirigakure for such an event. Mizuki is a realist to the most extreme levels, and her meticulous planning can be seen in every step she takes to defend the village. While she’d like to spread out and take hold of more land for the village, Mizuki understands that the best thing to do right now is to fortify Kirigakure so it may withstand any assault. Her intelligence shines through her tactical planning, and because of this many shinobi feel comfortable with her at the lead despite her cold persona.

Underneath her icy personality lays a rather odd side to her. Mizuki is very soft on children of all ages. She seems to have a weak spot for them, and she will rarely do something if it means harm will come to children.
Dislikes: Bloodshed, Traitors, Previous Mizukages
Catch Phrases: ”If needed, I would kill a thousand Mizukages to protect this village,” “My ice is unmeltable. My mind is unbendable. I will protect this village,” “If you wish to harm my shinobi, you will have to get through me.”
Nindo: “I am the unmelting protector of Kirigakure.”

The Mist's Freezing Queen, Mizuki Haruka 73m2

Element Affinity: Suiton
Sub Element Affinity: Fuuton
Advanced Element Affinity:  Hyoton

The Mist's Freezing Queen, Mizuki Haruka 32es

History:
Spoiler:

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Anonymous

Approved!