Yumegakure
Uzushiogakure
Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Eden's Desert (Character Introduction/Open/No combat) Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eden's Desert (Character Introduction/Open/No combat)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Eden Alexandria

Eden Alexandria
Suna Anbu
Suna Anbu

Tuesday
11:00 p.m.
Night off
Sunagakure Main Gate

Sunagakure. Great village in the Land of Wind. It was a truly marvelous place, under all the sand and sometimes-harsh weather. Though most times I wasn't able to admire it due to my duties to protecting the young Kazekage, it was a good feeling whenever I had the time off to sit atop the village's front gate and look out across the vast desert. In its own way, it had a very honest beauty to it...almost as though the coarse touch of the sand, and the harsh winds often blowing through, and the sometimes scorching heat attributed to its natural beauty. But the sky...that was the true breath-taker. Most nights, there were no clouds to be seen and the stars would dance across the sky and around the moon as though they were playing. The night sky was bright and dark, but at the same time it was comforting. The polar opposites having combined together created a gentle atmosphere for me. At least, it did that for me.

Even though I was never able to appreciate my childhood due to how I was raised and what I had gone through, I still couldn't come up with a reason not to continue living and become stronger. Was it perhaps because it was simply still my home? Was it because somehow there is something that still made me happy? I was uncertain about a lot of things...and I didn't really know where to begin. So much to learn and absorb, and yet life was ever so short that I never would be able to learn and absorb everything that I wanted to.

On my nights off, I kept my attire simple: my usual pair of jet black pants, a pair of wooden geta, and the bandages that cover his body from his nose and all the way down to his ankles. I didn't wear anything really outside of that whenever I was off duty. Just seemed more comfortable to me than wearing more clothing than I needed to.

"It really is a quiet night tonight. It's refreshing..."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum