Takigakure

The Greeting [Open/No Combat] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Greeting [Open/No Combat]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Greeting [Open/No Combat] Empty The Greeting [Open/No Combat] Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:45 am

Solo Tadayoshi

Solo Tadayoshi
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

The Greeting [Open/No Combat] 32w4L6SThe Greeting [Open/No Combat] 32w4L6SThe Greeting [Open/No Combat] 32w4L6S
-----
The sun shinned over the Hidden Village known as Kumogakure. It was a very spontaneous day for a boy known as Solo Tadayoshi. He found himself on a nearby roof just sitting there. His feet continued to kick back and forth while he sat peacefully with a smile on his face.

"I can't believe it's been so long since I've become a genin.." He said to himself..

Yep, You heard it...Solo was a genin who had just found himself taking everyday serious, who knew this could even be his last day alive. As Solo would just then look down on the people who would pass by the house

As he pulled out a random bag of chips and opened it with ease.

MUNCH...MUNCH...MUNCH, went his mouth as he ate the potato chips which he bought. "These taste amazing, Ima have to tell my mom to get a few of these.." He said to himself.

The cloud went in front of the sun which now shadowed over the people of Kumogakure and while this happened Solo continued to eat his chips..."I wonder if I might see someone.." He said, he was now bored now and needed someone to talk to.

-----

2The Greeting [Open/No Combat] Empty Re: The Greeting [Open/No Combat] Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:14 am

Achilles Raiki

Achilles Raiki
Raikage
Raikage

A calloused hand made contact with a more exposed scalp as a tall man made his way out of the small barber shop, a sheepish smile spreading across his face. It had been a long time, since he last got a hair cut, and to be fair he truly did need one very badly, months away from the village had kept him busy, and he just didn't have the time or money to spare. Giving a look towards the sky, he felt a bit content, as the calm yet cloudy sky made it's way across the blue air, shadowing over the village followed by a significantly cooler and much more comfortable feeling. It had started to get hot recently so that overcast sky was a welcome addition to his already good day.

Leaping into the air with a solid jump, Achilles felt his feet land softly on a near by rooftop which, seemed to carry another individual. One whom, Achilles immediately noticed adorned a brand new shining Headband, "Must be a fresh graduate." Tapping a finger on his chin, Achilles couldn't help but sigh, he had no clue who the boy was, not recognizing him by appearance or even by his chakra. Slowly walking towards the boy, careful not to make a sound, after all what kind of former Kage would he be if a mere Genin were able to find him sneaking up on him. Despite his sleeveless white trench coat, along with the black pants and long sleeve shirt he was wearing, he was able to avoid notice from most people in combat, so avoiding a Genin should be no different.

Making sure to have his approach start with a wide arc so as to be directly behind him upon arrival, Achilles gave two light taps to the boy's right shoulder, while he was munching on chips. "Can I have one?" While leaning down, his face was merely inches away from the back of the boy's head. It may be a bit mean to use his skills to terrify a Genin, but hey he had to do something for fun in the village that didn't include exploding the training grounds repeatedly.

Word Count: 362/362

3The Greeting [Open/No Combat] Empty Re: The Greeting [Open/No Combat] Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:56 am

Solo Tadayoshi

Solo Tadayoshi
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

The Greeting [Open/No Combat] HE75tTFThe Greeting [Open/No Combat] HE75tTFThe Greeting [Open/No Combat] HE75tTF
-----
Solo just sat there peacefully munching down on his chips, he couldn't find anyone that he really knew around the place. He wasn't friends with much people. Somewhat kind've of a loner, but it was only because people didn't really take the time to get to know him.

Solo would now just find himself thinking of how he was going to get up in the shinobi ranks. He really didn't want to be a genin, but that was the only way he was going to move up. For the time being all he wanted to do was be known by people.

He felt somewhat unusual, but he didn't know why he felt this way. For some reason it felt like someone was watching him, but since he wasn't granted the ability of sensory he couldn't really tell. Few minutes after Solo felt two taps to his shoulder. His eyes opened wide and eye brows raised. Without jumping in fright he heard a voice behind him.

Once looking behind him, he spotted a face...He knew this face, and it was obvious it was the Raikage. Solo knew much, but what the hell was the Raikage doing on a roof. This instantly spooked Solo once he spotted the man face inches behind from him. His heart began to panic, but calmly controlled his breathing.

"The hell was that for!? You nearly gave me a heart attack!" He shouted towards the Raikage.

Going back to the man question, Solo was asked if he could share his chips. So Solo looked into the bag and gave a quick smirk...as he would hand the bag of chips to the man. "Hope you enjoy .." He chuckled waiting for the man to take the empty bag of chips.

Once this would happen he would take out another bag of chips which was his last one...

-----

4The Greeting [Open/No Combat] Empty Re: The Greeting [Open/No Combat] Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:08 am

Achilles Raiki

Achilles Raiki
Raikage
Raikage

Achilles smiled satisfyingly as the boy nearly jumped out of his skin, from the little jump scare, that he gave him, "Sorry, you looked so oblivious up here I couldn't resist myself. It's one of the things I did miss about the village haha. Walking around and terrorizing the younger Shinobi." His laughter was cut short however, as he grabbed the bag which felt much lighter then it should have, and the reason for that was made evident once he looked down into it's packaging, nothing but crumbs. "Awh, now that was just rude." Sighing, Achilles began channeling his Raiton Elemental Chakra, causing his hand to begin sparking, and the bag within his grasp began to crumble and became set ablaze before burning into ash. "Damn brat." After the ash was blown away by a small gust of wind, the former Raikage pulled his upper body back up to a full standing position and took a step forward, setting himself on the ledge next to the boy.

Taking just a moment to look back at his own time as a Genin he never really just took the time to set around so obviously he was inclined to ask, "Just why the hell aren't you off training, brat?" Given the Genin's previous actions, it was likely the name 'brat' would be long standing in the communication between the two Kumo Shinobi. "I remember when I was a Genin there wasn't a moment I wasn't spending in the Training Grounds, due to my desire to become the strongest Shinobi in history of the any Village." The small amount of reminiscing done by Achilles had caused the man to smile proudly at where he had begun, and just where all that effort had gotten him now, it had truly been a long journey and he had seen and met with innumerable amount of individuals all of which affected him in one way or another.

Hearing the second bag of chips being pulled into the Genin's hand however was enough to take him out of his pleasant remembering and brought a scowl onto the S Ranked Shinobi's face. Despite serious contemplating on placing a Raiton Seal on one of the chips so that he could electrocute the insides of the Genin repeatedly for his rude gesture he ultimately decided against it and simply ignored the sound of the bag. He had instead opted to wait for his response and was hoping for a favorable reply, especially after mentioning his own former dreams and aspirations.

Word Count: 419/781

5The Greeting [Open/No Combat] Empty Re: The Greeting [Open/No Combat] Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:54 am

Solo Tadayoshi

Solo Tadayoshi
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

The Greeting [Open/No Combat] 3KBOYYQThe Greeting [Open/No Combat] 3KBOYYQThe Greeting [Open/No Combat] 3KBOYYQ
-----
As Solo sat there after being frightened to death. The Raikage stated that it he missed terrorizing the younger shinobi. Solo wasn't surprised cause he seemed like the type to go and bother little kids.

The man took the bag of chips and then spotted that nothing wasn't in it. Solo looked at the man with a smile waiting for his reaction. Then as he spot the electricity to the bag causing it to be ablaze then straight to ashes.."Wow Impressive..." Solo said with an sarcastic tone. He noticed as the Raikage came to take a seat next to him.

For some reason to Solo it was as if he had already talked to this man, but really he didn't. He was talking to the man as if he really knew him. The Raikage wanted to know why wasn't Solo training so he replied.."Just who are you calling a brat! You old fart..I should be asking the questions!" He said towards the man.

"I would be training, but I'm taking my moments of being a genin...training isn't even important for me right now. I haven't even been on one single mission." He said sighing towards the man."I can't prove nothing to him if I can't even complete one mission.." He whispered to himself.

As Solo would take out a single chip to take a bite out of...he looked towards the Raikage, and pushed over the bag of chips towards him. "There yah go.." He said offering some chips.

-----

Him = His Father..

6The Greeting [Open/No Combat] Empty Re: The Greeting [Open/No Combat] Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:23 am

Achilles Raiki

Achilles Raiki
Raikage
Raikage

A small twitch began to form over the left eye of Achilles at the sarcastic remark from the child, as evil thoughts began to form within his mind,'I could take this kid to Turtle Island no one would find him, and nothing would be left after a week!!' Just as he was about to let go of the idea of torturing the kid he makes it worse, to the point that Achilles brought up his left hand in the form of a fist and brought it down to try and hammer him over the top of his head, "Brat, I'm only twenty-seven!!!" It's true, the young man, had been the youngest Raikage in the history of Kumogakure, but even that was short lived, as he hadn't had the temperament or patience for the paperwork inspired job, at least not yet. He expected he would return to the chair one day, especially given Shumasa seemed like he didn't care for the work himself.

After his attempting whack over the boy's skull he listened closely to his answer, before sighing and placing his hand over the boys head again, though this time just ruffling his hair, instead of attempting to cave his skull in. "Don't worry brat, you did just become a Genin, you'll have plenty of time to worry about missions." Removing his hand and stretching for a moment he continued speaking, "After all you're not ready for a mission, you'd be slaughtered." He had considering being a little light but, thought that wouldn't do anything and had decided to go with bluntness instead. "If you expect to be able to go out and do missions immediately you're crazy, you need intense training before you're even ready for a basic C Rank mission."

Once he noticed the bag of chips had been pushed his way, he took out one and began to munch on it, "Ya know for a brat, you're right, these are pretty good." A smile spread on the older Shinobi's face as he began to munch on a new chip every couple of seconds along with the boy sitting beside him. "Ya know if ya wanted, I could show you a thing or two some time."

7The Greeting [Open/No Combat] Empty Re: The Greeting [Open/No Combat] Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:56 am

Solo Tadayoshi

Solo Tadayoshi
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

The Greeting [Open/No Combat] LpfI7UdThe Greeting [Open/No Combat] LpfI7UdThe Greeting [Open/No Combat] LpfI7Ud
-----
There Solo was as he communicating with the Raikage as if they were best friends. As Solo had called the man an old fart the Raikages fist came down smashing into the top of Solo's head. This caused for rub on the top his head trying to rub away his own pain. That did kind've hurt, but he couldn't blame the Raikage for that action.

All of a Sudden as the Raikage hand rubbed on Solo's hair. He looked up at the man with direct eye contact. It was good know that from someone he had enough time before he started doing missions. It wasn't terrifying when the Raikage said Solo would be slaughtered, it actually caused his blood to pump and really want to give a mission a try now. He did understand the fact though about having to be stronger.

The Raikage complimented Solo as a good boy. He gained a smirk to his face while his face directed to the man." Your not bad yourself Mr. Raikage Sir..." He said with the smile.

Although all out of nowhere Solo face had suddenly changed as the Raikage offered to show Solo a thing or two. This caused everything inside and outside to stop just for a moment. He was happy, but so surprised that such powerful man would want to really show Solo something.

Solo father would've never really been so nice to really want to train with Solo, everything was forced into him and he was pressured. Tears came to his eyes as he would wipe them away. He would give the old fart a hug. He hugged the man like hi we would hug his mother, but after remember who he was hugging. Solo pushed away from the man as he looked away from him with his arms crossed.

"Thanks Old fart..So when do we start?" He said.

-----

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum