Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Hamono Clan 1prj

Clan Name: Hamono
Clan element/'s: Doton & Fuuton
Special characteristics/traits:

• Hamono clan members have the tendency to have heavily durable bodies, but compact body types.
  • No distinct hair color, but they share a personality trait.
  • This personality trait being the love for battle. They may not want to at first, but once engaged in a fight whether it be a spar or to the death, a Hamono member loves a good fight.

Bloodline Name: Jisihinton(Quake Release)
Bloodline Ability: Though it is called Quake Release, this release is actually controlling friction and vibrations to cause fissures. These fissures are employable in the ground and air alike, but is render useless when it tries to pass through liquids. Through the ground as vibrations to cause magnitudes equivalent to level 10 earthquakes. Through the air, by compressing the molecules, then firing then forth at highspeeds. Each method is still influenced by Jishiton chakra, allowing the user to induced quakes from a range.
These vibrations are heavy enough can deteriorate and separate materials such as stone, sand, and even steel at higher ranks. The vibrations are also heavy enough to be solidified by the members chakra to cause external and internal damage. Though the range isn't as far when used in the air, the effects are still devastating when it makes contact.
Their Bloodline also gives them unique bodies. Having to build up a resistance to the quakes they produce, their bodies are more durable than most. Their skin has a thin extra layer over top to cushion the pressure from their quakes. This layer is underneath the general epidermis, but as tough a leather. This layer of leather makes Taijutsu against them weakened by one rank.

Secret Clan Jutsu:
Hamono Clan 73m2

Name: Quake Style: Fissure Fist Jutsu
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Jishiton
Range: Self
Duration: Maintainable
Hand Seals/Charge up: Ram->Dog->Tiger
Description: The Hamono clansmen focus their unique chakra around two limbs of choice. This is in the form of extreme vibrations and can shred common ninja tools. Physical damage caused by this augmentation causes not only stronger external damage, but internal as well. Disrupting and rupturing blood vessels causing internal bleeding. The effectiveness of taijutsu is also increased by one rank, while in effect. S-Rank jutsu stop at S however. The strikes attempted while this enhancement is active have a small enhanced range of one foot.

Name: Quake Style: Foundation Sweeper
Range: 0-15m
Duration: 2 Post
Description:After needed handseals, the user will place a finger or two on the ground. This will send out a fissure strong enough to disrupt the foundation of buildings in a 15m radius around them. The second post, the effected buildings will completely collapse upon themselves, given all of the points of the establishment were effected. The user can of course move after touching the ground, to avoid killing themselves. Ex: Square house, but only 3 points get effected. The house would collapse partially, leaving that support beam or unaffected area standing.

Name: Quake Style: Fissure Bullet
Range:0-10m
Duration: 1 Post
Hand Seals/Charge up: Fissure Fist must be in effect
Description: When the Hamono clan member has Fissure Fist active, by pointing their finger like a pistol they can fire bullets of compressed air and vibrations. Each shot makes a loud bang similar to that of a gun, because of the bullets being shoot via sharp small quake on the user's finger tips. After five shots the user runs out of rounds, until they reactivate Fissure Fist via appropriate handseals. The bullets are the size of the users finger tips and can cause minor piercing damage that can rupture blood vessels and crack bones. Not enough to kill, but it does penetrate two inches deep. Bullets speed is equal to users ninjutsu mastery level.

Name: Quake Style: Body Bound Annihilation
Type: Taijutsu
Range: Grasped Body Part or 10m
Duration: Instantaneous
Hand Seals/Charge up: While Fissure Fist is active.
Description: Gripping a limb of the opponents, the Hamono member sends a powerful fissure into the grasped area. This fissure is enough the crush and powder steel. But when employed on humans, the natural liquid weakens the power. Making it only capable of breaking bones painfully, from harsh vibrations. Can also work on surfaces, making it resemble a fine powder of what is once was.

Name: Quake Style: Fissure Shell
Range:Self
Hand Seals/Charge up:Dragon->Monkey->Hare->Boar->Dragon
Description: A forbidden jutsu of the clan only shared with the most trusted members. No matter how powerful, one most be trusted in the clan to be taught this still.(Must be obtained IC huehuehue)
Concentrating a steady stream of horrifying quakes around the users body, pulsing in and out for stability, the user can damn near destroy any surface that is mostly solid however. Human bodies are 60% water, so this technique does no added damage to them or animals or any living being, no matter how much research is presented, because it is over kill. But stone, metals, wood, all that good building material can be devastated. Controlling the pressure of the quakes and release time, the Hamono member can choose when to let loose these gruesome quakes and even use them to propel themselves at 3rd gate speeds. The damage done when these quakes are unleashed mimic that of a level 9 earthquake. No techniques that require other manipulation of chakra can be used while this jutsu is active. Only physical taijutsu based acts.

Of course drawbacks are in order. After this shell is deactivated, no matter how much chakra the user has remaining, unless given medical attention they are out for the thread Even if given medical attention, the most most they could manage is walking. Not a run, a jog, or a brisk walk, just walking, even then fairly slow. After the battle they most post in two recovery threads, just from the sheer pressure their body undergoes. One thread dedicated to healing muscles and bones, the other doing whatever you wish.

Clan History:The Hamono clan originates back to the times of the Third Shinobi World War. They weren't soldiers or fighting for a particular side however. They were battle loving fiends, like the Kaguya and became mercenaries, even fighting their own kin in battle. Shaking landscapes and toppling mountains, they quickly became a household name, but a name too known.  

The equally bloodythirsty Kaguya easily became rivals with the clan, often battling it out to prove which was the best mercenary clan. As peace finally settled, they found themselves allies. Yes much blood had been shed between the two, but they respected the others strength and might. Still rivals, but rivals with respect, the Hamono clan settled in Kirigakure with the Kaguya.

Though a rare amount function as ninja, the Hamono clan members prefer to act to benefit themselves. Most of them work in gangs, cliques, and the numerous mafias in underground Kirigakure. Their they have the advantage of being able to collapse surfaces on their opponents.

Members: 0/5

Last edited by Poncho on Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:24 am; edited 5 times in total

2Hamono Clan Empty Re: Hamono Clan Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:58 am

Andrew N. Storm

Andrew N. Storm
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Wait, Pon you have to chose. Your bloodline or your special traits. The special trits are there as two tell the clan member apart from non-clan members. like the huuga and their eyes.

3Hamono Clan Empty Re: Hamono Clan Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:53 am

Jake Haruno

Jake Haruno

Description:After needed handseals, the user will place a finger or two on the ground. This will send out a fissure strong enough to disrupt the foundation of buildings in a 15m radius around them. The second post, the effected buildings will completely collapse upon themselves, given all of the points of the establishment were effected. The user can of course move after touching the ground, to avoid killing themselves. Ex: Square house, but only 3 points get effected. The house would collapse partially, leaving that support beam or unaffected area standing.

up the rank to B

Description: When the Hamono clan member has Fissure Fist active, by pointing their finger like a pistol they can fire bullets of compressed air and vibrations. Each shot makes a loud bang similar to that of a gun, because of the bullets being shoot via sharp small quake on the user's finger tips. After five shots the user runs out of rounds, until the reactivate Fissure Fist via appropriate handseals. The bullets are the size of the users finger tips and can cause minor piercing damage. Not enough to kill, but it does penetrate two inches deep. Bullets speed is equal to users ninjutsu mastery level.

Up the rank to B

Name: Quake Style: Fissure Shell
Range:Self
Hand Seals/Charge up:Dragon->Monkey->Hare->Boar->Dragon
Description: A forbidden jutsu of the clan only shared with the most trusted members. No matter how powerful, one most be trusted in the clan to be taught this still.(Must be obtained IC huehuehue)
Concentrating a steady stream of horrifying quakes around the users body, pulsing in and out for stability, the user can damn near destroy any surface that is mostly solid however. Human bodies are 60% water, so this technique does no added damage to them or animals or any living being, no matter how much research is presented, because it is over kill. But stone, metals, wood, all that good building material can be devastated. Controlling the pressure of the quakes and release time, the Hamono member can choose when to let loose these gruesome quakes and even use them to propel themselves at 3rd gate speeds. The damage done when these quakes are unleashed mimic that of a level 10 earthquake. No techniques that require other manipulation of chakra can be used while this jutsu is active. Only physical taijutsu based acts.

Lower the level ten earthquake bit.

You want third gate speeds? Put in a hefty drawback.

Also agreeing with Andrew special traits/unique characteristics are simply all share the same hair color or have special tattoo's etc

4Hamono Clan Empty Re: Hamono Clan Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:12 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Edits made. Except for Fissure Bullet and Fissure Shell.

Fissure bullet can barely kill and only causes minor damage. It also requires another jutsu to be active. I think C-rank is right.

Fissure Shell already had drawbacks. I think you looked over them on accident.

5Hamono Clan Empty Re: Hamono Clan Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:10 am

Nikolai

Nikolai
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

*Thumbs Up*

Please change your avy... .-.

6Hamono Clan Empty Re: Hamono Clan Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:38 am

Jake Haruno

Jake Haruno

actually you are required to make the edits i asked, On top of that

No techniques that require other manipulation of chakra can be used while this jutsu is active. Only physical taijutsu based acts.

Is not a good enough drawback for 3rd gate speed, The drawback for such speed must be something of equal tribute,

Description: When the Hamono clan member has Fissure Fist active, by pointing their finger like a pistol they can fire bullets of compressed air and vibrations. Each shot makes a loud bang similar to that of a gun, because of the bullets being shoot via sharp small quake on the user's finger tips. After five shots the user runs out of rounds, until the reactivate Fissure Fist via appropriate handseals. The bullets are the size of the users finger tips and can cause minor piercing damage. Not enough to kill, but it does penetrate two inches deep. Bullets speed is equal to users ninjutsu mastery level.

Your wanting 5 bullets that are incredibly small that move at the ninjutsu level of the target, A c-rank would have a set low speed, Either add a speed or bump to B-rank.

Your able to destroy any building or solid structure within a 15meter radius, B-rank or lower the range.

7Hamono Clan Empty Re: Hamono Clan Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:57 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Rain what are you talking about +_+?

Rain Ryder wrote:actually you are required to make the edits i asked, On top of that
Actually if I feel something isn't graded right, I should be able to voice my opinion and get a grade I feel is fair. Right now these don't seem fair.

Rain Ryder wrote:No techniques that require other manipulation of chakra can be used while this jutsu is active. Only physical taijutsu based acts.
Is not a good enough drawback for 3rd gate speed, The drawback for such speed must be something of equal tribute,
Please read the paragraph after the jutsu, before continuing to enforce your point. It has been there the whole time, so I really don't know if you just scanned through this or you just didn't see it.

Poncho wrote:
Of course drawbacks are in order. After this shell is deactivated, no matter how much chakra the user has remaining, unless given medical attention they are out for the thread Even if given medical attention, the most most they could manage is walking. Not a run, a jog, or a brisk walk, just walking, even then fairly slow. After the battle they most post in two recovery threads, just from the sheer pressure their body undergoes. One thread dedicated to healing muscles and bones, the other doing whatever you wish.
I don't know if I put an invisibility cloak on this, but overlooking it twice is kind of ridiculous. No disrespect, but read the whole jutsu por favor.

Rain Ryder wrote:Your able to destroy any building or solid structure within a 15meter radius, B-rank or lower the range.
Did you look at my edits? It has been changed to B-Rank. And on top of that I am not able to destroy any building in a 15m radius. If the whole building doesn't feel this fissure, the whole building doesn't fall. Only the points affected that have, so only partial collapsing.

Rain Ryder wrote:
Your wanting 5 bullets that are incredibly small that move at the ninjutsu level of the target, A c-rank would have a set low speed, Either add a speed or bump to B-rank.
So as a shinobi doesn't gain more mastery in ninjutsu none of their techniques shouldn't move faster? A bullet from this jutsu again cannot even kill. Even stated in the jutsu description. It even requires another jutsu to be active, so the chakra toll is already heavy enough. Just because a rank of a jutsu is low, shouldn't mean its speed is. Given the force behind it, it should actually move as fast as a RL gun shot. I thought that was ludicrous, so I gauged according to one's mastery level and didn't even boost killing capabilities.

Dante wrote:Please change your avy... .-.
Why am I changing my avy? Instead of telling people what to do, it is nice to give reason behind your words.[/quote][/quote]

8Hamono Clan Empty Re: Hamono Clan Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:35 pm

Jake Haruno

Jake Haruno

I apologize, I did not see the other paragraph,

So as a shinobi doesn't gain more mastery in ninjutsu none of their techniques shouldn't move faster? A bullet from this jutsu again cannot even kill. Even stated in the jutsu description. It even requires another jutsu to be active, so the chakra toll is already heavy enough. Just because a rank of a jutsu is low, shouldn't mean its speed is. Given the force behind it, it should actually move as fast as a RL gun shot. I thought that was ludicrous, so I gauged according to one's mastery level and didn't even boost killing capabilities.

C-rank jutsu are the basic of all combat based jutsu, Many not being able to kill or many having low amount of speed or physical attack power, , Now this technique is allowing a c-rank to possibly move at speeds of a ninjutsu master's handseals which in return is the same as the speed movement of a taijutsu master which is blindingly fast, Not a c-rank level of speed, so once more either set an appropriate speed or bump to B-rank

Everything else is approved minus that jutsu.

9Hamono Clan Empty Re: Hamono Clan Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:52 pm

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Bumped to B-Rank, but added effect to crack bones.

Also moved one of the old abilities I previously had under traits to Bloodline ability. It weakens taijutsu attacks against them by one rank. Feel free to read over.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum