Sato

Sato

Name: Fireworks in need!
Type: Event Mission
Mission given by: Land Of Rivers
Rewards: 280Ryo
Participants: Anybody
Daily: Once a week.
Description: The Festival of Peace organizers have forgot their fireworks in one of the work trucks on the borders of the land of rivers. It is your job to travel to the borders of the Land of rivers to retrieve the Fireworks and get them back in time of the Fire works show.

What should we do Kurai? We have just arrived here at the Festival of Peace... what should we..." Sato said in a soft tone while looking at Kurai in front of him being getting interrupted by a nearby man. "Oi.....Oi kid... care to do a old man a favor my dear boy?" Sato heard before closing his eyes and walking away. "No thanks." Sato would say softly before getting stopped by Kurai. Kurai wasn't happy with Sato's answer so he began to bark at him. Sato you get your ass back there and help that old man. Kurai said to Sato through thoughts. "Uggh...." He said as he turned around and made his way back to the old man. "Hey old dude.. im sorry about before but sure we would like to help you but how may we help?" Sato said as he gazed at the old man.

This old man seemed to be a local here at the festival; or so it seemed. He wasn't to tall and wasn't to short, he wore a bright yellow shirt that had a slight darker yellow trimmings. The shirt only covered his chest piece leaving his arms and neck exposed. He let a brown, rusty silver belt show on his hip from the left side. He wore long brown pants with the word 'Peace' sewed on the left leg and to top his outfit off, he wore old, rugged, brown sandals. "Okay well i left the festival fireworks back in my truck about a mile from here and if i was to go get it then i wouldn't make it back to the festival in time for the fire works show so i was thinking maybe a young, strong, good looking fellow like you could fetch them for me?" The old man said in his rugged tone. "Sure, just don't call me good looking again... its creepy." Sato said with a disgusted face. With that said, Sato and Kurai set out to fetch the old man some fireworks, heading off in the direction of the truck.

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

Sato

Sato

About one hour passed since Sato and Kurai set out on the journey towards the truck that held the fireworks in the back seat. The weather wasn't to bad making the journey a lot easier then it could of been. The truck was about one mile away from the festival but for a ninja it wouldn't be that hard... or so you thought. Sato wasn't the type of person to take orders and run around everywhere, he would always walk no matter the situation and that was exactly what he was doing. With each step he took, a soft echo would escape making a slight noise. On top of that, Sato was doing all the work, Kurai wasn't too big so he was able to sit on top of Sato's head but they both know later down the line the roles would switch up and it would be Sato the one riding. Both Sato and Kurai could see the truck getting closer however Kurai and Sato was able to smell another person around. Sato we have company... Kurai told Sato. "Im way ahead of you Kurai." Sato said with a blank look before turning in a 360 degree, doing some hand seals well yelling out Beast Human Clone. Suddenly as the spin stopped, Sato dashed out running to the right in a zig zag formation avoiding a few thrown kunai but at the same time another Sato dashed left in the same formation avoiding the same amount of projectiles. "Shit he caught on to us!" A strange voice was heard as two strange figures one from the left and one from the right jumped out of a tree. Sato.. we need to try get them close to each other, that will be our best way to do things. Kurai said to Sato as both Kurai and Sato jumped on the outer side of the enemy making them jump in. Soon enough they were back to back, facing the two Satos.

"Who are you and why did you try to attack us." The real Sato said in a quiet voice well Kurai just crunched his face showing his anger. "Look we are going to steal these fireworks and ruin this stupid festival, thats all im telling you.. NOW DIE!" One of the enemys would say before both of them dashing at Kurai and Sato. "Wrong choice..." Sato said dashing forward with Kurai doing the exact same on the other side. When they were close enough, they would both duck the first swing from the enemy and counter with a kick directly under their chins sending them into the sky. Right after Sato would dash for Kurai well Kurai waited with his hands in front of him. When Sato reached Kurai, he was sent flying into the sky by Kurai giving him a boost sending Sato flying higher then the current two enemys in the sky.

Sato was above the enemy and Kurai was directly under them but what made this worse was the enemy's were stuck in mid air. "Goodbye... Fang Passing Fang!" Both Sato and Kurai said. Suddenly they started rotating at extreme speeds, Sato coming down and Kurai going up, straight into the floating enemys. Once they hit they would turn around and continue to smash the enemy in mid air for about three or four more times before they both stopped on the ground. Kurai changed back into his normal form and soon after the two enemys would land hard on the ground behind Sato, soaking in blood. "You's should of just tried to escape." Sato would say before walking over to the truck and retrieving the fire works.

A few minutes later Sato and Kurai would return the fireworks to the old, rugged man and get rewarded. With the mission now complete they would continue into the festival to explore.

|MISSION COMPLETED|

Word Count Required: 700
Word Count: 986
CP: 120 - 15 - 12.5(Tai Adapt) = 92.5

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum