Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Oko Does the Fireworks Mission Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oko Does the Fireworks Mission

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oko Does the Fireworks Mission Empty Oko Does the Fireworks Mission Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:40 am

The Second V

The Second V
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin

Spoiler:

Oko opened up the back doors of a fairly large truck ten kilometers away from the Festival, and climbed in. She looked around the dark, dainty room, to find a box. Opening the box, Oko found about two dozen firecrackers stacked inside. She looked around. There must have been at least twenty of these things laying around, and at least a few other trucks with these boxes. She was glad that Kirigakure was the first to arrive, for at this rate, she can make it back to the Festival on the motorized bicycles, and still have a hour to spare before everyone gets here and the Festival begins. She picked up the box with her two clammy hands. Contrary to Oko's petite appearance, she was actually well-versed in hand to hand combat. Knowing that she may be stripped of her chakra abiltiies in the future, as there were techniques that could negate chakra - supposedly a boy could use it to try to rape her if they found her to his liking, and so she must train her body to pummel her assailants with as much precision as possible.

So, she was able to lift the box easily. She went in and out loading the box onto the bikes, or the heakies as her fellow Kirigakure ninja called it. She could see a few other people at work, and realized that a friend of hers was here. "Ah, Yukiko. Can you come over and help me with this, please?' she asked. Yukiko came over obediently, and helped Oko load the 7th box onto the heakie. "There, you go Haruhi-chan." Oko blinked twice, noticing for the first time that her new friend called her by her surname. "Ah, sorry, but it looks like I haven't told you yet. You can just call me Oko. It'd be weird of I call you by your first name, and you don't call me by name." "Ah...oh.... it's just that....Haruhi sounds cuter..." Oko blinked three times.

At the end of the day, Oko moved her neck and shoulders around, to free herself from the strain. She had helped a few others carry their boxes as well. Really, how would leave this many fireworks like this? Probably a guy. Probably a guy.....

And so they returned. Oko didn't really know how to ride a heakie, but Yukiko showed her the basics. Pedal. Wheel. Brake. Gas. And eyes on the road. At first, Oko had put in too little thrust, so she was falling behind. She stepped on it, and her heakie went full speed, and eventually even surpassed everyone else's. "Gahhhhhhh!!!!" she screeched at the top of her lungs, both scared of the accelerated velocity she was going at and excited at the adrenaline-pumping exhiliration it gave. It kinda felt like giving birth to a baby, except in the proper way. Well no, not really, it actually wasn't anything like that.

They returned in 45 minutes, and arrived at the place of festive origins. Oko looked around with delight at the decorated tags, and the traditional, very Oriental design costumes that laid around. Truly, the Festival this year will be better than last year. Last year was cold, and it had an ice/snow theme. Course it got too cold, and Oko caught a cold of her own. But now this looked like the kind of celebration to be illuminated with lights and action. She didn't know what she was going to do. Oko unloaded the boxes, and distributed sets of fireworks one at a time to the employees/natives that came by to help her with her stuff. After a short while, all of the boxes were emptied of its content, and they were stacked within a tent. She looked inside to see that there were multitudes of boxes stacked around each other, proof that they were not the only ones to have done this. Apparently someone got really lazy. Mission accomplished.

As she was walking towards the enka performance, Yukiko pulled her towards the side of an old, ancestral building, and placed her hands on her mouth. "Sh.... Haruhi-ch- I mean Oko, some boys from Sunagakure asked me to lift up my shirt. What should I do?" she asked.
Oko had a dumb look on her face, as her eyes dilated to two dots, and she looked at Yukiko foolishly. "Ahoda.... you know what to do", she said. She took Yukiko's hand, and the both of them ran away.....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum