Oboro
JokerTheOG
Chikara
Vince
Zalton
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Senninka (sage transformation) - Page 2 Empty Re: Senninka (sage transformation) Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:11 am

Alder

Alder
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

Chikara wrote:

Senninka (sage transformation) - Page 2 116402874 Ruling on the playing field. 

Sensory - I am frankly not understanding why you are receiving a +1 to sensory just because you went and trained so that you were no longer at a threat of going berserk.  Controlling natural energy has shown to increase sensory capability. Before training your not controlling it the user is being overwhelmed by it.

Perception - You mentioned that before training, that perception shall be lowered when an individual is in berserk mode, but you never state by how much. You should definitely add it in. As for the sudden boost in perception, Imma assumed you doubled it, if this is the case, that's technically going over master since all masters have a 2.5x to their skill. Im not sure what the math was I pulled that from sage mode and gave them equal perception

Rebirth Absorption - You are gonna need a charge up time or better duration or something. Because you can literally bring yourself from the brink of death by absorbing somebody else. On top of that, bump the rank. I should also add that depending upon the injury, post should go up. Iryō Ninjutsu skill required. This may be canon, but that doesn't mean you can heal yourself willy-nilly with this technique.

Cellular Regeneration - Number of post should go up depending on the injury. Gonna need a Iryō Ninjutsu skill. This may be canon, but that doesn't mean you can heal people willy-nilly with this technique.
Fine when I make the next set of updates then ill make it medical and those other requirements

Chakra Transfer - But why? You need to give a better explanation than because they can. I am not sure of what kind of explanation your seeking. We have seen natural energy being shared many times. jugo, curse seals, Ma pa, naruto, minato. Many ninja that are not medical ninja also share chakra the only reason I even mentioned it is because its been a medical perk.

27Senninka (sage transformation) - Page 2 Empty Re: Senninka (sage transformation) Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:58 pm

Zalton

Zalton
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Bump

28Senninka (sage transformation) - Page 2 Empty Re: Senninka (sage transformation) Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:20 pm

Aerie Locke

Aerie Locke

REVIEW.

Cellular Regeneration Ejection: First off, you need to note that this ability will leave permanent damage to user by reducing their own Cell Content, even if the Absorption Jutsu is a possibility, it wouldn't be possible if you were under heavy attack. If this jutsu is over used, it will practically kill them. Also, I deem it pointless for Curse Seals aren't a thing at this time, or anyone compatible with Jugo's chakra.

Multiple Lotus: This'll need a real charge up time, five seconds doesn't work in roleplay. I recommend two posts considering it's an instakill to anyone without a good defense, S or A-Rank barriers would be the only things able to defend against it as well as Taijutsu Mastery would be the only thing able to defend against it, seeing as the Fourth Raikage barely did so.

Chain: Yeah, no. This needs to be increased to at least C-Rank, you are morphing your body, it's barely different to the Soft Physique Mod Tech, aside from the whole length part.

Jet: What does " Enhances speed once mastery level. " mean? Elaborate or fix this please.

Piston Fist: Style One: You're going to have to list how far you send someone flying if they were hit. You also need a weakness.

Axe: Considering that this technique is creating a weapon, it'll need to be a Bukijutsu technique as well. If the user has no weaponry skill, how will they be able to swing an axe properly?

Also, considering Jugo gained most of his abilities from the Curse Seal chakra, it's pretty odd for a clan to have his abilities anyways. I would ask Sato before you continue any further.

29Senninka (sage transformation) - Page 2 Empty Re: Senninka (sage transformation) Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:13 pm

Zalton

Zalton
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Aerie Locke wrote:
REVIEW.

Cellular Regeneration Ejection: First off, you need to note that this ability will leave permanent damage to user by reducing their own Cell Content, even if the Absorption Jutsu is a possibility, it wouldn't be possible if you were under heavy attack. If this jutsu is over used, it will practically kill them. Also, I deem it pointless for Curse Seals aren't a thing at this time, or anyone compatible with Jugo's chakra.  Its not permanent it says how to heal it.  If the person doesn't bother to fix the problem then of course it will last. You say its pointless #1 one day there will be. 2nd idk if I actually said anything about compatibility but I did im taking that out.

Multiple Lotus: This'll need a real charge up time, five seconds doesn't work in roleplay. I recommend two posts considering it's an instakill to anyone without a good defense, S or A-Rank barriers would be the only things able to defend against it as well as Taijutsu Mastery would be the only thing able to defend against it, seeing as the Fourth Raikage barely did so. Most B+ jutsu are insta kill if they hit. This is Srank jutsu so of course it is.

Chain: Yeah, no. This needs to be increased to at least C-Rank, you are morphing your body, it's barely different to the Soft Physique Mod Tech, aside from the whole length part. Its 100% different my body isn't getting softer its getting longer.  The ability is morphing.  Natural energy does more at lower ranks.  But either way this is just a basic jutsu.

Jet: What does " Enhances speed once mastery level. " mean? Elaborate or fix this please.  Speed is measured in taijutsu that is the only level.  But their taijutsu isn't increasing the speed is

Piston Fist: Style One: You're going to have to list how far you send someone flying if they were hit. You also need a weakness.Canon jutsu.  There are so many scenarios behind how far someone moves when get punched. Where they are weight speed force... There is no reasonable way to say how far someone will and if they will even someone will fly.

Axe: Considering that this technique is creating a weapon, it'll need to be a Bukijutsu technique as well. If the user has no weaponry skill, how will they be able to swing an axe properly If your wearing brass knuckles do you need weapon skills? This is taijutsu because they aren't holding an axe their forearm has an axe.  They fight with their tai skills weapon skill won't help them.

Also, considering Jugo gained most of his abilities from the Curse Seal chakra, it's pretty odd for a clan to have his abilities anyways. I would ask Sato before you continue any further.

Every staff member, potential staff member, and most other members have seen this clan. Curse seals a copy of this clan. Its odd that others have this ability Jugo is the original curse seal are the fakes.

30Senninka (sage transformation) - Page 2 Empty Re: Senninka (sage transformation) Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:50 pm

Zalton

Zalton
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Senninka (sage transformation) - Page 2 3898731154 bump

31Senninka (sage transformation) - Page 2 Empty Re: Senninka (sage transformation) Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:57 pm

Aerie Locke

Aerie Locke

REVIEW.

Did you edit that info into your app? If so, then you're approved. Post back here so I can move your app.

32Senninka (sage transformation) - Page 2 Empty Re: Senninka (sage transformation) Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:57 am

Alder

Alder
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

everything is there

33Senninka (sage transformation) - Page 2 Empty Re: Senninka (sage transformation) Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:20 am

Aerie Locke

Aerie Locke

APPROVED.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum