Takigakure

Mind Combination Transformation Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mind Combination Transformation

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mind Combination Transformation Empty Mind Combination Transformation Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:18 am

Zorro

Zorro
Otogakure Anbu Captain
Otogakure Anbu Captain

Mind Combination Transformation 73m2

Name: Mind Combination transformation.
Type: ninjutsu
Used For:Supplementary
Element:N/a
Range:N/a
Duration: Until jutsu is deactivated, or one of the users run out of chakra.
Hand Seals/Charge up: Reverse ram, ram.
Description:Same as regular Combination Transformation, but it requires less chakra do to how much less difficult it is compared to the parent jutsu. Rather than combining everything into one body, this one combines one's own bodies together, allowing both bodies jutsu and physical strength and speeds to be combined, but keeps one user's mind in control while the other goes into a form of sleep. While powerful if used by a creative person, the use of this jutsu is much simpler and uses less chakra to maintain cause of this.
Weakness: This, unlike it's B-rank version, does not let people work together, sharing combat specialties, or even share a mind. This simply allows the user to use both user's justu and kekka genkia until split up. This limits what they can do, when compared to the parent jutsu.

2Mind Combination Transformation Empty Re: Mind Combination Transformation Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:09 am

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

no fusion technique. and please show me this parent technique that i pray wasn't approved by somebody >.>

3Mind Combination Transformation Empty Re: Mind Combination Transformation Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:45 pm

Zorro

Zorro
Otogakure Anbu Captain
Otogakure Anbu Captain

it's a cannon technique -_- hell even sound four and naruto at genin have this jutsu so it;s not even that uncommon.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Combination_Transformation

4Mind Combination Transformation Empty Re: Mind Combination Transformation Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:14 am

Sato

Sato

Cannon techniques do not need to be made. If you are looking for a rank then post it in the jutsu ranking thread.

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

5Mind Combination Transformation Empty Re: Mind Combination Transformation Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:20 am

Zorro

Zorro
Otogakure Anbu Captain
Otogakure Anbu Captain

no I mean the parent jutsu is cannon.

6Mind Combination Transformation Empty Re: Mind Combination Transformation Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:59 pm

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Are you combining two human bodies/minds together?

As Kamina said, there is no fusion. In order to be able to utilize another user's jutsus and KG, you need not only their mind but also their genes. We do not allow fusion on the mental and genetic level here, and it's something that's far different from the original Combined Transformation technique.

7Mind Combination Transformation Empty Re: Mind Combination Transformation Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:55 pm

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Archived. Post here if you want it back.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum