Hoshigakure
Takigakure

time to rest [Recovery/Rest] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

time to rest [Recovery/Rest]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1time to rest [Recovery/Rest] Empty time to rest [Recovery/Rest] Sun May 04, 2014 7:52 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

He had finally made it! After ours of trudging, he finally made it to the haven called a hospital. His first time being checked into one or even stepping foot inside of one. The hum of the lights seemingly numbed his mind, but the cool Air Conditioning refreshed it. Dragging his feet one slow step at a time, he smiled at the receptionist from the door all the way to the desk. She of course felt very awkward having the slow approaching Genin smiling and staring at her for such a long period of time, but she could tell he seemed like an innocent and pure soul. "You must be Kobachi. The gate guards told me about you coming, you took quite awhile we got scared that you didn't make it. Your room is already set up, just take a seat in this chair here and someone will be here shortly to take you." Kobachi's mouth opened in awe and he mentally thanked the gate guards for their kindness, then he verbally thanked the kind woman. "Thank you ma'am, I hope your day is kind to you." He walked a bit to the chair as she wheeled it over to him and he sat taking a load off. "Ah, I already feel better! Are these special seats for healing?" Kobachi looked towards the woman with a curious expression similar to that of a naive child. She covered her mouth as she chuckled at his unfamiliarity with a hospital. "They told me you were different, but I didn't know what they mean, but now I think I do. No, these chairs are just so we can move you around while you sit comfortably. You probably feel better because you've been walking so long. What happened?"

Kobachi nodded and cleared his throat as he began to tell his story. Starting all the way from when he first left Kumogakure, to the battle with the Konoha Jounin. Next was his small time spent actually in Konoha's walls. He told her how the village was like Kumogakure, but without the smell of the sea or the gulls and things of that nature. She had never been outside of Kumogakure's walls and Kobachi said he would buy her a present next time he went somewhere else, she seemed to like the idea of that. Continuing with his story he then told her about the delicious black tea he had drank, but then he paused. Remembering his first encounter, though it was brief, he told her about Kami Hanabira. And that she was a ninja who lived hidden in bandages, very mysterious, but she seemed sweet like rice cakes underneath the covering.

Then he got a bit more enthusiastic and leaned forward in his seat as he told her about his trip to the Land of Sound. She had gasped when he said it and became a bit more shocked when he described to her the shady looking port. But he did also tell her about the very kind man that was there and how he was like a gem hiding in the darkness. Kobachi wished to meet him again and help him move out of the Land of Sound to Kumogakure. Here he could be surrounded by good people and would be away from the corrupt society. Moving on the his stay on the Wavemaster's island, he told her the tale of how he was taught the first of the three Eight Gates. She figured it was how he had gotten injured, but became surprised that he was able to walk all the way from the port to the hospital, knowing that his muscles were probably torn in multiple places.

"That's is about all."Without realizing it he had found himself in a hospital room and with the receptionist sitting in a chair across the room. He wondered when he had gotten wheeled to his room and when he had gotten the needle in his arm plunged in him. "Oh you're awake? You've been sleep for quite some time and passed out as soon as you sat down. You were telling quite an interesting story in your sleep though. The doctor says you'll be good to leave by tomorrow, but you should still take it easy." Kobachi had a confused look on his face, not at her words, but at the fact he had passed out, maybe he was exhausted more than he thought. "Ah ok, I did not know I went out. Thank you for your company." The woman stood and bowed as she walked towards the door. Kobachi of course smiled at her as she did, but wondered if he was still to buy her a souvenir. "Do you still want something, from other lands if I leave again?" Her expression turned astonished as she looked at him. "Oh so you could hear me responding to you?" Taking a moment to cover her mouth and chuckle like before she nodded. "Yes I would love that, good night." She left the lights on in his room as she departed and Kobachi decided to take this time to study up on the words he had learned from his journey. Noticing his chest was bare except for bandage's he looked beside his bed and found his clothes.

Reaching over was painful and probably not what he was supposed to do, but he did anyways as he dug for his notepad out of his Kung Fu Gi. Reading out loud, the words written down, he would eventually fall back asleep, but awake feeling much better.

[Exit]
Word Count: 816

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum