Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Rest and Reflection [Private Rest Topic] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rest and Reflection [Private Rest Topic]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rest and Reflection [Private Rest Topic] Empty Rest and Reflection [Private Rest Topic] Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:00 am

Aerie Locke

Aerie Locke

The blue haired girl opened the glass doors that led into the Mist Hospital. It was a huge square building made primarily of cements and iron. The inside was made of the usual wood and plastic. Cloth banners were hung everywhere with symbols to display which hall led to which part of the hospital. The young girl dubbed Zephyr, by friends, approached the reception desk. She was greeted by a dark skinned kunoichi with long blonde hair. Despite her studies in ijutsu, she wasn't a nurse, but more of a standby assistant. " Welcome, what may I help you with? " She would ask Aerie, cocking her head and scanning the young girl. " I'm Aerie Locke, I simply need a Chakra Restoration Session, please. " Aerie said, almost sounding too intelligent for her looks. She was indeed young looking for her age. " Right this way, " She ushered Aerie into a room not too far from her desk.

A man who didn't seem that much older than her sat at a small wooden desk while he completed paperwork awaited his next patient. He turned once he heard the two girls approach him. " Aerie here needs her chakra restored, Dr. Daisuke. " The receptionist said, smiling to Aerie and leaving the room. " Ah, okay. Do you mind sitting? " He'd ask politely, pointing to his operating desk. " Nope. " Aerie responded as she shook her head. She hopped onto the soft couch-like desk. " Now. Lay back. This will only take a moment. " He said, his hands beginning to glow with visible chakra. Aerie rested her back against the cool softness of the desk and closed her eyes. The Medical Ninja rested his hands just above the center of Aerie's chest and pressed his hands together. His healing chakra began to transfer into Aerie's chakra cavities. They began to fill the empty cavities with fresh chakra.

After moments of healing, the Med. Ninja stopped his work. " All done. " He smiled, the glow on his hands fading. Aerie felt extremely better, almost as if she had a good nap. " Thank you Daisuke, sir! " He smiled and nodded.

Aerie exited the hospital full of happiness.

[ E X I T ]

logs:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum