The Delivery [Mission]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Delivery [Mission] Empty The Delivery [Mission] Thu May 08, 2014 12:11 am

Sanroku

Sanroku
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Mission:

The Akuma Family is a family who mastered the art of shurikenjutsu and not only that, but the family consist of a number of weapon – smiths. They are profound and truly skilled in making small handheld weapons like shuriken, kunai and senbon. This mission entailed the delivery of a sack of these handheld weapons to a team of shinobi training in the Turtle Island. Sanroku has never traveled over there, and for good reason too. Word has it that they have animals the size of skyscrapers there, and that is something that Sanroku as a shinobi is not eager to see, although he cannot lie, and his scientific mind has always been curious to see what lies deep in that island. Sanroku awaited by the village gates with his hands placed on his head and his eyes fixated on the skies for a teammate. Sanroku enjoyed the peaceful aura that is nature and so he soaked it all in until a teammate is assigned to him. Sanroku then heard someone coming behind him, and when looking back he noticed that it was a Kumogakure shinobi. Sanroku then went on to ask, “Are you the one I’m supposed to be completing this mission with?”

203/700 Words

2The Delivery [Mission] Empty Re: The Delivery [Mission] Fri May 09, 2014 1:38 pm

Sanroku

Sanroku
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

“No. No. I’m just a walking bystander.” The lady said with a smirk in her face. Sanroku was somewhat agitated because of the answer but he wasn’t disappointed with her so he smiled and said, “Forgive me then miss. Go along your day.” The smile given is a rarity when coming from Sanroku, but when it comes to the citizens of his village, especially those that are not shinobi, Sanroku always has a smile for them. Akuma made an executive decision and one that might get him into trouble with the higher ranking officials that set-up missions, but seeing as this is a mission given to him by his own family, he was sure a certain since of lee-way will be established. So Sanroku went ahead toward completing the mission, seeing as the teammate that he was assigned with is already 30 min late. This is a simple mission and to wait an hour would be time better spend elsewhere. As soon as Sanroku began to walk, he noticed rather quickly why the higher ranking officials requested more genin if necessary, and it is because the sack of handheld weapons was almost heavier than he was. Carrying it was surely going to be problematic, so Sanroku used his sense of critical thinking, and intuition told him to place his shirt underneath the sack to drag it a good distance. Of course the bag could have been dragged on its own, but chances were that the possibility of a kunai or something stabbing through and acting like an anchor on the ground. Sanroku continued to drag the sack of handheld weapon through the village and when getting near the docs he seen a gathering of boats. One of those boats was either going to take Sanroku to Turtle Island, or for the very least take this bag over there.

511/700 Words

3The Delivery [Mission] Empty Re: The Delivery [Mission] Fri May 09, 2014 1:53 pm

Sanroku

Sanroku
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

As soon as Sanroku got to the docs he began to haggle with the merchants and sailors that were there. Sanroku was requesting for anybody to take him to the Island of Turtle and if they had boats that were too filled to fit another human in there, then Sanroku requests for anybody to for the very least take the sack full of handheld weapons to the island. The attempt to get it there seemed more or less futile until Sanroku said that he will cut a deal with whomever helps him out with this. As soon as a sailor asked, “what kind of deal?” Sanroku quickly responded by saying. “I don’t have a lot of money. So that is out of the question. But as a shinobi, aka a human weapon, I am sure you will be in need of my service one of these days. I will assure you that if you do this for me then I will owe you one and accomplish a favor for you in the near future.” This seemed like an enchanting offer as all the Sailors got on their feet telling Sanroku to hop onto their boats. As Sanroku expected, they wanted that favor for themselves in case they want to protect their livestock, steal more livestock, or even sailor spying. The truth is, Sanroku did not care what the favor was, as long as he got his mission done. So when one sailor accepted, he looked somewhat fishy in the way he said it, but he said “Thank you. And I will be seeing you soon shnobi.” After grabbing the sack full of handheld weapons from Sanrokus hands. The sack, although it was heavy for Sanroku, the sailor was of such a massive scale that he just tossed it over his shoulder and walked as if nothing was weighting him down. This was an interesting fellow and Sanroku does not know what he got himself into with this deal but now that the mission is complete, Sanroku plans to go home and collect.

+700/700

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum