The First Impression [Private, Keita + Doki]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vince

Vince
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

[image]
Daisuke woke up to a dream, a nice one at the least. He looked at his clock beside his bed and noticed the time. It was time for him to meet his squad. Daisuke was told not to let them know that he was Anbu, so he had to go into casual clothing today. He cleaned himself up, tidied his bed and had his breakfast. Just like usual. Window was closed, denying any flow of wind into his home. It was already warm enough, and a breeze wasn't required anymore. Quickly, he would wash his dishes and head out. Scurrying along the streets of Sunagakure to the training grounds. That was where they were to meet, setting a time for 9AM, nice and early in the morning... well not that early.

He would make his way there, and enjoyed the chatter of the civilians in the area. Daisuke was excited that he would be meeting his team, he would finally be the leader. Although he wasn't the most fond with children, this would give him the best opportunity of experiencing teamwork once again, but he was the leader not the disciple. Arriving at the sandy training grounds, he would wait for the other two Genin to arrive, so they could introduce themselves to each other. Together, they would complete missions, and just hang out on a day to day basis.

There was plenty of wise words Daisuke could give the young teenagers, words that they would hopefully remember. He held confidence and trust, at least for the time being. If these two were not to meet Daisuke's expectations and past the test, then there would be a lot of lecturing to teach them the difference between the right and wrong.A lot of work is ahead of Daisuke.
words:oh hai.
tags: Hatake, Daisuke
notes: lul

made by gimmick/echo of BtN

Lamb

Lamb
Suna Genin
Suna Genin

Looking at the clock on her wall Kokoro blinked sleepily. It was nearing eight am and she knew she had an hour to get herself ready to meet her new team. A sigh rolled from her lips as she sat up in her bed and shuffled about. One would think she would be excited about being put on a team but she was not, in fact she found herself annoyed on this day. Mumbling things under her breath as she cleaned her room, bathed herself, Dressed, and ate it was clear to see how annoyed she really was. As she grabbed her weapons pouch and filled it with Senbons, Smokebombs, and two bottles of water a voice that she knew all too well began to speak. "Hey champ... You alright? You seem a little tense." The voice was very masculine and in the ears of Kokoro each word spoken seemed dragged out. "Tch." Zipping up her weapons pouch and adjusting her Sunagakure headband around her neck, Kokoro turned too meet the voice, her face more annoyed than when she woke up." I'm fine. I gotta go. " Glancing at the clock she saw she had very little time to continue being in the house. With one last annoyed look at her father she made her way out of the house, silently kidding her mother on the way.

Sunagakure was hot as usual but it didn't bother Kokoro any. Her red hood kept her cool and away from direct contact with the beaming sun. She carried water on her at all times so that made it even easier to stay cool and hydrated. As she walked she didn't think too much on who she would have as a teammate or who her Sensei was. The fact of the matter was Kokoro just didn't care. As she closed the distance towards the training grounds Kokoro found herself pulling out one of the water bottles and sipping from straw until she got to her destination. Upon coming onto the dry grounds Kokoro spotted a man. She assumed this was to be her Sensei and walked over to him, stopping a few feet from him to give each other the appropriate amount of breathing room. "Are you suppose to be my Sensei? " Her first words to the man, Kokoro couldn't help the way she said it with such a condescending tone and outward disrespect. The words had already come out and she for the first time wished she came with a different approach. Instead of apologizing her gray eyes just stared at him, the wind making her cloak flap around in the wind giving her the most badass appearance every to grace these dry lands.

Lamb

Lamb
Suna Genin
Suna Genin

Clearly her badass self was far too intimidating for the man. Kokoro sighed as she didn't have time to stand around. Walking away she guessed that she had the wrong guy. Sipping water she wondered what happened to Suna, the once lively place seemed too dead to stay in. " I guess... I should leave this sandbox for greener pastures. "

Exit ~

Vince

Vince
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

OOC: Idk what to do about this cause of Keita.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum