All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of something, start of a new. [Private]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sabo

Sabo

Uchiha, Garuda

Uchiha God

"I grow more and more bored as time goes on. Is it because of the lack of conflict within the world right now? Well I can't even say that....As there is always conflict, but I can say it isn't even. ugh, what is it that I am missing!?" Garuda would look over to Nana who was flying higher into the sky with him, the little bird seemed to be struggling to keep up so Garuda would slow down. He would then sigh and continue to talk, "Nana, I apologize in advance but what I about to say may frighten you..But, I honestly want everyone and thing..to just die. It isn't like I am bitter about anything as everything tat has happened to me....has happened for a reason it is just that I see no point in there being a world." Garuda would stop and look at thee bird, "Actually everything and one but us two....as you have been the only one never to leave me. Nana you are my only true friend! And it would be pretty cool if it was just me and you in this world!" Garuda would say as his blank expression would turn to a warm smile to his little companion. 

As every night Garuda wakes up from his nightmares in cold sweat, calling for someone like his Mother, Syndra, Shana, or even his Father. But those people never came only person there would be the little Owl, Nana, that watched over Garuda. That little bird was the only one that hasn't left him and would probably never will; but foolishly Garuda didn't realize this until now when he has nothing but Nana left. Yeah, Garuda may also have a brother but the two aren't truly close. Garuda actually could live without every seeing the guy. "Sadly though my wish will never come true, as being retired and in solitude makes me unable to do anything. Sucks don't it?" Garuda would say as he would fly back down and land on the head of the Island Turtle, Garuda sitting on his lap. "The more I think about it I am glad I retired, I am one insane bastard." Garuda would say as he pulled the black ruby from his golden bangled necklace. "This thing probably looks the same as my heart..." 

Word Count: 0386/0000

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum