All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Example Set | Private

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Example Set | Private  Empty Example Set | Private Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:25 pm

Sato

Sato

Spoiler:

Ring...Ring.....Ring.... the strange and annoying noise creeping from a old, maroon alarm clock echoed throughout what seemed to be an empty, hollow room before getting shut down from a slamming hand of what seemed to be a young boy."What time is it.... I was actually having a good dream too..."The small voice would echo through the room before coming to a sudden halt. The voice belonged to a young Kumogakure shinobi known as Hiryo and that hollow room also belonged to him. He wasn't supposed to be doing anything today until he got called in for a secret mission requested by one of the following academy teachers. Hiryo jumped at the opportunity since he was a natural born leader and would love to set a good example for the next generation after his own. He had no clue what the mission was at the moment but the plans were to inform him about the job on his arrival so as soon as he had finished his morning routine he set out for the Kumogakure Ninja Academy.

On the way Hiryo picked up a small but delight breakfast before finally reaching the Academy gates. Boy does this bring back memories... Hiryo would think before raising his right hand and pushing the gates open for his entrance. Upon his arrival he would be greeted by a old teacher of his and be informed about the mission and its requirements. Hm so you want me to perform all the Academy jutsu eh.... doesn't seem hard... this will be a piece of cake. Hiryo would think before walking into the academy and later into the classroom which consisted of over 30 students and 1 instructor."Okay Class! Yesterday i told you all that we would have a special guest today so could you please all welcome the young prodigy, Hiryo of the Nara clan!"
The academy would tell the classroom ending in a funny pose with both hands outwards and facing the door while Hiryo walked into the classroom. Upon his entrance, he was greeted with a loud applause that gave Hiryo slight butterflies...Maybe this would be hard after all... i think i just got stage fright.. Hiryo would think awkwardly smiling at the young academy students."Okay Kids today i will be showing you demonstrations of all the jutsu you are required to learn before becoming a fully pledged genin as well as a small description of the jutsu, the first one will be known as 'Body Replacement Technique'. This jutsu allows you to swiftly replace your body with a object which is most commonly a log of some sort? watch." Hiryo would say nodding to a instructor making the instructor throw a kunai towards Hiryo but before hitting, Hiryo would replace his body with a log and vanish into thin air and reappearing at the back of the classroom. The students would all talk among themselves about how cool it is before re-figuring their attention back on Hiryo. "The next jutsu is the 'Clone Technique'. This technique basically just creates a copy of yourself but only a illusion one. Somebody with a great doujutsu could easily pick apart this jutsu." Hiryo would say before performing three hand seals and creating two clones of himself that stand on the side of each of his shoulders. "Easy right? the next one is known as the 'Rope Escape Technique'. This technique allows you to swiftly escape from being tied up even if both your hands are behind your back! real cool huh?" Hiryo would say as he put both of his arms behind his back before being tied up by an Academy Instructor. With a few wrist movements, the rope seemed to come undone and Hiryo was free from the bind. "That was a really simple technique but this one... this is one of the hardest Academy jutsu's and that is the 'Transformation Technique'! This jutsu requires constant emission while mentally maintaining the form. On top of that, you would most likely be interacting with the environment so that would put an much bigger strain on your mind. This technique allows you to transform into somebody, animal, object; you name it! but when you are hit the jutsu will dispel." Hiryo would say before doing a few hand seals and transforming into the Raikage and then a tiger. The Transformation technique had the young academy students dazzled the most having the young ones all beg their instructor to teach them the jutsu. The ideas they had for the jutsu were crazy but that wasn't Hiryos problem now. All he had to do was come into the academy and show the young students examples of the jutsu's and that was what he did. With his time now up, Hiryo would get a huge goodbye from the young students before making his way home however on the way he happened to stumble into what seemed to be a young criminal.

I guess they really do start young.... Hiryo would say before dashing into the shadows and traveling along the fence line until coming up to a young boy that seemed to be tagging the words. 'Fuck the Police..... Rest in Peace Mike Brown...' "Although i agree with you boy, you must sadly be taken into the Kumogakure Police force HQ now. Come easy and it won't hurt but try and run and il make sure i hurt you." Hiryo would say with his eyes closed, crouching down on top of the fence that a young male boy had been tagging on. The boy tried to dash away but was sadly caught by Hiryo and lifted high into the air before thrown down onto the dusty, dry floor. "I told you not to run.... you didn't listen." Hiryo would say dragging the boy on the floor for 3 meters before being picked up and put on his shoulders and taken to the Kumogakure Police force HQ. After all this hard work, Hiryo headed to a local Rock Pool that he knew of to rest his body and try and compose himself after todays events. "Another Day another Dollar i guess."

Mission Completed [1000/1018]

Last edited by Sato on Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

2Example Set | Private  Empty Re: Example Set | Private Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:41 pm

Sato

Sato

Spoiler:

Scorching... that was the best word to describe today's weather here in Kumogakure. Even though the clouds were out and the lightning were roaring, the weather strangely tingled in heat or... maybe Hiryo was just that hot that he could increase the heat temperature around him, dreams are free. Today Hiryo had a delivery scheduled for a local shop owner that needed his goods delivered across town in one piece and that was what Hiryo was going to do. After getting suited up, Hiryo would head out for the rest of his day to unfold. Entering the shop, Hiryo would be greeted by a strange looking old man. He was short with light grey hair that scaled his head leaving a huge bold patch in the middle exposing his shiny, polished head. He wore a purple with gold trimmed shirt with trimmings around the sleeves and collar of the shirt. He wore a brown, thin belt that suited well with his darker purple trousers and long white socks to oddly go with a pair of black sneakers, such weird fashion sense for a old man but who was Hiryo to judge? "Welcome! you must be Hiryo? I have some vegetables and fruit that need to be delivered across town safely and as soon as possible so if you could please do that for me it would be a huge help! My grandson who usually does it for me is sick so i needed someone else to do it since i am sadly a bit to old for the job haha."  The old man would say in his wrinkly voice. "Sure thing." Hiryo would quickly reply in his soft tone walking over to the box of vegetables and picking it up with his left hand and then picking the box of fruit up with his right hand. "Cya" Hiryo would say blasting off out the doors with the boxes balanced in his hand. "Please look after my vegetables and fruit!" The old man would shout saying his farewells to Hiryo.

On his way towards his destination Hiryo seemed to find himself in a few sticky situations. The first was a few animals seemed to be roaming the road making his path really difficult to skim across it like he had been doing so instead he deiced to slow down and gently across the few streets that had been repopulated with roaming animals. Il need to put them in their homes after, these boxes come first. He would think to himself continuing his trip across town. The next situation was a few young kids thought it would be funny to throw rocks at Hiryo well he was running but being a ninja and all, Hiryo was easily able to dodge the incoming rocks well still protecting the boxes of goods. Soon enough Hiryo had reached his destination and planted the goods inside a vegetable and fruit shop. "I have a delivery here for you shop. The sender is the old man that lives across town." Hiryo would say looking into the shop clerks eyes. "Ah yes.. Old Man rio... how is that old man?" The clerk would say. "He is fine i guess? look i would love to stay and chat but i need to get back and clean up the roaming animals that are causing chaos in the streets of Kumogakure so cya!" Hiryo would say waving his right hand in the air before dashing out of the shop and leaving the goods on the table. "Oh...Oka....y?" The clerk would say lost in words, picking up the boxes and taking them to the back of the shop to restock the shelves.

Mission Completed [611|500]

3Example Set | Private  Empty Re: Example Set | Private Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:34 pm

Sato

Sato

Spoiler:

"I really don't have anything to do today. I have no missions, meetings, social meet ups or nothing... hm..... OH! i guess i could try and master that jutsu i have been working on?" The voice echoed through what seemed to be a empty room only to escape out of a open window into the streets of Kumogakure. Today was supposed to be a mission day until Hiryo was alerted that the mission had been canceled leaving him with absolutely nothing to do but wonder the lonely isles of his empty mind. His black, soft and pointy hair rested over his clear forehead with his crimson red eyes glimmering in the sunlight as he continued to think by a window leaving his eyes exposed to the sun. Hiryo really couldn't think of anything to do so he just went with the jutsu training that he thought of but didn't move since he kept second guessing himself because of the rain but sooner or later he would get up and get his move on. Several minutes later Hiryo would lift himself up from the chair he had been sitting on and made his way towards the shower to get himself cleaned up before heading out only to get dirty again. Some say its stupid to shower before training since your only going to get dirty again but Hiryo liked to keep his hygiene clean, it just helps his thinking process and doesn't make him feel awkward if he comes into contact with friends or family. After his shower, Hiryo would eat his breakfast before making his way out of his house and into the streets.

Hm i wonder how i would do this.... Hiryo would think to himself walking down the hard and abandoned back roads of Kumogakure. The back roads were always empty because of the criminals that socialize around here so they stick to the main roads were they are always being watched by thousands of eyes around them. Hiryo just needed some time to think to himself and try compose himself before starting his training. He isn't really the best when it comes to training on a head full of thoughts so he liked to empty them out before any kind of physical activities. Soon enough Hiryo arrived at the training grounds but as he arrived so did the rain. It had stopped when he left his apartment but just started again.. guess god had a little break. Hiryo started off by doing some warm ups like push ups, stretching, sit ups, jogging and breathing exercises. After he had finished his warm ups he would start his training by playing around with his shadow manipulating it around and creating different shapes, objects and sizes. Hiryo had always been a prodigy of the Nara clan being able to fully manipulate and manifest his shadow at the age of 7. He also had the knowledge perk that most Nara clan members had but he just had a slight more then anyone his age. After playing around with his shadow he would slowly make his way over to a nearby tree and performing a few hand seals, Dragon → Tiger → Rat as a shadow in the form of a hand extended from his own shadow and slowly scaled up the side of the tree until stopping at a certain point. "Shadow Neck Binding Technique..." He would say as the shadow hand, given physical properties would squeeze leaving small finger tip marks in the trunk of the tree before vanishing back into his own shadow. "That was an easy one.... time for a jutsu much more harder then that..." Hiryo would say performing a few hand seals.Rat → Bird as several threads of shadow erupted from the ground, wrapping around the tree trunk. "This jutsu is much more harder.... Shadow Sewing Technique. A jutsu that is able to easily immobilize a target or physically harm them by using the threads. The best thing about this technique is i am able to control each thread separately." Hiryo would say before collapsing down onto his bottom as the shadow threads faded from sight.

"Shadow Sewing Technique... the parent jutsu for the one i am going to try and master now. It is called Black Spider Lilly. After capturing the opponent with Shadow Sewing Technique, i will be able to immobilize their movements and drag them in closer then me. The best thing about it, is i can pull more then one person so i can pull a bunch of them into a team mates attack of something.. who knows? it will be fun to utilize this jutsu." He would say lifting himself off the ground and onto his feet. Brushing himself off, Hiryo would walk over to a rock and place it around 5 meters away from him and walk back to the place he started in. "Alright.. here goes nothing i guess." Hiryo would say performing a series of hand seals, Rat → Bird as a few shadow threads would shoot at the rock and entangling them self around it. If the rock was a real person then they wouldn't be able to move an inch. After capturing the rock Hiryo would cast a quick Rat hand seal. Suddenly the threads begun to get tighter and started to pull force making the rock slowly move in closer to Hiryo. 5m, 4m, 3m, 2m... the distance kept dropping until finally the rock was relocated in front of Hiryo, the jutsu was a success. Hiryo had learn't the jutsu but just to make sure he would move the rock back 5 meters and perform the jutsu 3 more times before finally stopping with success. He had master the 'Black Spider Lilly' jutsu. "I can't believe it worked... i can't believe i just mastered the jutsu. I can not wait to utilize it haha... He would say softly dropping to his back and placing his crimson red eyes on the grey clouds that fought over his head. "Let me just rest here for a bit..."

Training Completed[1009|1000]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum