Takigakure

New and Afraid [Close rp with Wrath] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

New and Afraid [Close rp with Wrath]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New and Afraid [Close rp with Wrath] Empty New and Afraid [Close rp with Wrath] Sat May 31, 2014 11:43 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

New and Afraid [Close rp with Wrath] 55cb9b05-7f62-4d38-a37e-225671c7f5a2_zps8e443963
 Hitomi looked around at the empty grounds. She enjoyed the sight knowing she could be alone and in a quiet atmosphere. She then began to walk over to the wall side and sat back against it. The cool breeze of the town swept up a little as she smiled calmly. She always had loved calm breezes like this one, it was like it whispered tales to her and sung in a song that those who enjoyed it could sing to. Her eyes looked up to the semi clouded sky. The blue brightly shining there surrounding the sun with few fluffy white clouds traveling at a slow pace.

She quietly hummed a tune to herself as if it were meant to be sung then. She closed her eyes really getting into it and occasionally rocking her head back and forth to the rhythm. She then stopped abruptly looking over to a faint sound of footsteps. She barely escaped a pip of a noise in fear and embarrassment. Even so this caused her to lose her cheerful mood and become more of a lost puppy than a singing bird. She looked down not really caring who it was just fearful they'd notice her even the slightest.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

3New and Afraid [Close rp with Wrath] Empty Re: New and Afraid [Close rp with Wrath] Sat May 31, 2014 12:13 pm

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

As he neared she shuttered a little backing up a little. Her fear was very obvious not even looking up at him. Even with the beautiful atmosphere surrounding everyone and everything in a glorious light she felt more dark and cornered as he spoke to her. A small whimper escaped her as she quickly covered her mouth trying to keep quiet with a slight quiver to her stance. She etched away as much as she could wanting to run away but then again afraid of that to. How cowardliness she was, she wanted so badly to be able to talk like others and make friends but that damned curse she thought she had echoed in her mind like a virus.

Remembering the last time she made friends, let alone acquaintance her father was injured. She didn't want something even worse and headed it as a bad sign even if it was coincidence. She gulped an audible gulp as she didn't speak to him, not to ignore but just complete fear. If only she could speak up, perhaps even make a friend without such bad luck, perhaps it would pick up her grades, perhaps it could leave her father proud and her mother happy, and perhaps her brother would learn from it. But such a risk to harm her family? She wasn't willing to take. So she stood there either awaiting him to talk or leave and scowl her for "ignoring" him like many have done before.

5New and Afraid [Close rp with Wrath] Empty Re: New and Afraid [Close rp with Wrath] Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:51 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

As he spoke the first time she closed her eye even more fearful now. Now it also wasn't so much afraid of friends but also what he might do. It was hard to trust others completely but feeling the pap on her head as if it were her father in front of her eased her out of it a little. She opened her eyes once more and looked up at him still a bit fearful but calmer than before.

The hand in front of her now looked more like acceptance than just a hand to harm her family. She wanted friends, it's not natural for her age to be friendless, so she took a breath and spoke very quietly trying to convey what she meant to be her fear. "C-can you give me...good luck?" Her question escaped in such a small voice. She was so strung on this good luck, bad luck, belief that maybe getting good luck would change things for her.

7New and Afraid [Close rp with Wrath] Empty Re: New and Afraid [Close rp with Wrath] Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:46 pm

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She looked up in surprised and almost disbelief. She felt sorta relieved as the tips of her eyes watered up and she smiled calmly. A smile she hadn't had much around even her own age group, let alone with anyone other than her family. It was like the boulder of a weight that wasn't literally there lifted away. She soon wiped her face of the small tear drops then looked up at him patting her head. "I-I...have...a curse." She said quietly looking down for a moment.

"Making friends...it hurts my family. I love my family more than anything." She seemed to be telling the truth no matter how odd it sounded. She was just a child after all, she possibly believed she was bad luck when it was mere coincidence. She became serious for the moment to explain. "The last time I made a friend, my dad...he was injured during a misson so badly...he-he almost..." She paused trying not to think on the past thought that obviously caused her a lot of pain and torment.

Everyone who's grown with a good family knows how hard it is to have them harmed and feeling like it was their own fault for it. Sure she didn't have a dead parent, but it hurts all the same to think it was your own fault. It etched at her like a disease that cause her childhood to be ripped from her and all possible wishes of friends taken away for so long. She was such a strong believer in good luck and bad luck that it may have even blinded her from the reality that it may not even exist.

9New and Afraid [Close rp with Wrath] Empty Re: New and Afraid [Close rp with Wrath] Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:45 pm

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She frowned a bit looking up to him when he said the first sentence. To her she didn't know the whole story but it sounded like he had it bad too so she felt a bit better knowing someone understood. At the mention of training she sorta felt okay to do so. She wiped her face a bit more before standing up a bit straighter.

It was such a nice day and with a nice breeze it would be nice to let off some steam and practice a bit. Even so with that last sentence she was a bit confused. But even so she decided to go along with it. "Fine but can I get as many chances to try?" She asked with a small smile. She had asked that because she had a feeling she'd lose for now but not everyone can be a student forever. With that she knew one day she could possibly beat him but for now she could just have fun and practice.

11New and Afraid [Close rp with Wrath] Empty Re: New and Afraid [Close rp with Wrath] Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:07 pm

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She nodded cheerfully feeling alot better and happier. It was nice, a true feeling of safety and freedom from a shell. Able to trust someone who knew the same pains was better in all this.

She then noticed his stance and took her own ready for an attack to come near. Hoping she'd do well within this. She watched the movement as close as she could. Her eyes followed his movements and as he swept beneath her she jumped up quickly to avoid the trip up. She knew however her legs weren't that fast to do so alone so using her wind talents she pushed herself off the ground with her hands into the air in a full push of wind beneath herself.

She was still motioned in the air when she focused her chakra to her lungs taking in a deep breath which took some time before letting out a gust of wind towards him. She was using her skills in wind by using her attack "Wind Release: Great Breakthrough" She called out as her attack commenced to blow a harsh bellowing gust of wind towards him. The wind howled loudly like some sort of loud whistling horn screeched through the air. It was even visible as white streaks flowing quickly, turning and twisting towards it's target.

OOC:

13New and Afraid [Close rp with Wrath] Empty Re: New and Afraid [Close rp with Wrath] Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:09 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

As he preformed his attack to counter her own she noticed how it wasn't meant to be an attack but a ways of defense to divert her attention. She noticed him starting to move after he felt safer under the wind as it dissipated soon enough. With this she was ready for his next attack, her strategy was much different than others would even call a strategy. She'd let the attacker come as she get out of the way and exhaust them enough to either give up or fall.

Nevertheless it never meant she was weak either, she also was readily able to become a quick sight enforcer. Her eyes weren't of a special clan, nor were they much different than anyone's but she did train herself all those years of being friendless. She trained in strategy, to look and observe before doing. Her sight found out many things. She could find emotion, life, meaning, and more...it wasn't looking into one's mine but understanding one's facial expressions that lead her on to assuming her next move.

As he enclosed on her she barely saw a smile come upon his face just a second before he was to swing her down. She could have gotten out of there, but she didn't want to. She refused to, and thus she lifted weight from her legs and allowed herself to fall bringing on a look up to him as he said his words in a joking manner. She smiled but in a sort of way saying she knew rather than being happy she was beaten.

Her name didn't mean nothing, wisdom and eyes...the name of herself meant her way of handling situations. Whether she'd sit down or stand up, whether she'd trust someone or completely ignore them. It's not just the curse she pulled as a farce, she wanted to be left alone to continue to observe. She knew those who came around her wouldn't treat her as a friend beforehand. This man however could, it wasn't just his personality or that he was strong, it was his facial expression, when she conveyed to him. He knew exactly how it felt and worse, Betrayal was there from his past and it was like she felt it even without physically or mentally being there.

OOC:

15New and Afraid [Close rp with Wrath] Empty Re: New and Afraid [Close rp with Wrath] Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:33 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She watched him hold out his hand and grabbed for it lifting herself up with a grunt from the small fall. She dusted her shorts off from the dust and dirt then looked where his finger pointed towards. A target practice area, she was a little confused at first but caught on when he spoke.

She seemed intent of what he asked but rather than that she did want to train more, just an unfair spar battle wasn't good enough, she needed true training in actual practice. She looked over each targeted area watching closely the area they stayed in. "Alright, but how is my wind suppose to hit them dead on, it only pushes others back. These look like weapon targets...and...I'm not very good with weapons."

17New and Afraid [Close rp with Wrath] Empty Re: New and Afraid [Close rp with Wrath] Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:44 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She frowned a moment unsure what to do. "I never said wind isn't strong...I was saying I haven't trained enough to do much other than push people back." She looked to the targets unsure of herself for the moment. She then watched him preform a wind attack that scratched the ground deeply. Just to imagine that hitting a person was enough to shock her for the moment.

For a moment she wasn't sure what to say, she knew how powerful wind could become, who do you think had to teach her the basics? Her father. Nevertheless she knew she needed much more training, just having the academy jutsu was nice and all but only having wind moves that are usually for defense wasn't a positive thing when or if she were to run out of chakra. What could she do then other than run? But what struck her hardest was when he mentioned 'again'. So he wasn't just some new trainer for others, he knew what to do and he's gone through the trial of failure.

She watched him place the logs up and after he finished he pointed to them backing away. She looked over the logs but wasn't sure what he meant by full potential. In all she couldn't show her full potential, she didn't have the means to. All she could do was as she said, blow things back in a large gust, similar to her shell to keep others away. But how could she let him know that, that would just make her look weak. She took a breath for a moment to try to think and concentrate chakra to figure out a strong maneuver.

19New and Afraid [Close rp with Wrath] Empty Re: New and Afraid [Close rp with Wrath] Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:13 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She thought up a plan, with no weaponry at hand there still was a way to fight back though it probably wouldn't work out well in the end, atleast it showed what she could think in a quick moment's notice. She laid her head lowered getting in a fighting stance and having her hands out to the back of herself. She then begun to run towards the targets blowing wind behind herself speeding herself exponentially. "Wind Release Stream" She called out blowing more wind behind herself and getting faster with the current. As it was blowing most of the dirt kicked up causing a sort of screen to hide herself.

In a moment she performed hand signs quickly before the dirt cleared away showing she had disappeared entirely. or atleast that's what it seemed. Soon enough a branch seemed to be flying right at the targeted logs. Just in that moment before it hit a poof of smoke came out as Hitomi appeared from the branch and kicked one down, cracking it slightly. For a moment she took a breather to calm down and breath normally but soon after she scrunched up her face in some pain and began to hold onto her foot. "Ow Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow!" She cried out for a moment hopping along in a humorous way.

Chakra Pool:

21New and Afraid [Close rp with Wrath] Empty Re: New and Afraid [Close rp with Wrath] Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:56 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She took a moment of cringing still before it was wearing down. Soon she let go of her foot to hobble a little on until all the pain subsided. In all she knew he could see her hence she wanted to show what she could do not to hide away and just come out like some amazing thing. With that said she looked up to him she was struck with some fear when seeing the sharingan so up close before he closed his eyes to put it away. She wasn't sure why it struck such a sense of fear into her it just did. But after shaking the thought and listening as she sat down on the wooden log to get off her foot.

"Well it might be better if I can say what I can do and what I'd need to learn to do..." She placed her hands over her ankle barely giving off a green chakra to heal the pain so she wouldn't hinder him in the idea he was to give. "Taijutsu and Genjutsu aren't exactly my strengths...as you can tell. However...Ijutsu, Ninjutsu, and even my senses are much greater." She took a moment before stopping the chakra for the moment now that her small sprain was nearly gone. "I know, I know...I should become some sorta Medical-nin cause people need them all the time and their potential is great...but I don't want too. In fact I honestly don't care enough...peoples lives are important so those who cherish it can help them but I don't trust alot of people...I wouldn't put my best efforts into it. I would be completely biased."

23New and Afraid [Close rp with Wrath] Empty Re: New and Afraid [Close rp with Wrath] Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:54 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She paused a moment looking up at him. "But I thought that's what happens...You get good in some skills then you're placed into somewhere you'd fit better into." She looked to the sky seeing the sun starting to fade away signaling her to get ready to go home soon. She then saw him convey something to her and listened in.

For a moment she was silenced. Unsure what to say or do seeing such a strong person break from the thought. She then thought to whom he talked about. Whomever she was must have been important. Hitomi herself never even thought of Hokage position, she just wanted to be strong enough for her family's sake. If that meant Anbu or even Hokage then so be it. However even she knew dreams can change. But it was nice how he did care enough to explain. That said she got up, able to walk fine and stretched a bit. "Well we may have to wait on that training then...as much as I'd love to learn it I need to get home. My parents are on a mission for a few days and my little brother can't handle a stove yet so I've got to get things fixed up. They should be returning tomorrow." She paused for a moment smiling calmly thinking about tomorrow. "But I did lose so you are my teacher now. I shall see you tomorrow then, same place and same time, would that be alright Sensei?" She said in a formal manner before readily going to leave.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum