Takigakure

The Petals Fall Close But Far [Training] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Petals Fall Close But Far [Training]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Petals Fall Close But Far [Training] Empty The Petals Fall Close But Far [Training] Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:51 am

Mizuna Hyūga

Mizuna Hyūga

Mizuna was at the training field still training, hitting dummies in the early morning around four in the morning, she had got up early, around this time so she wouldn't get caught training hopefully, she didn't mind getting caught but she had never been seen training a lot it was a rare sight indeed, she stopped and jumped back. Walking knowing she hadn't been caught she looked around and quickly jumped tree to tree watching and looking around hoping no one was out for this training, she had kunai and shuriken traps, if one was to hit her it activate a death killing poisoning, this poison could kill a person with in five minutes, she had successfully dodged all traps, she knew she would of course. Although she did almost get hit but to dodge it she made herself break the branch before they hit her and she fell and hit the ground, she sat by the branch it was half a hour from five in the morning, she didn't know what to do before most people would get here. Mizuna quickly ran around all the training fields for a hour as she ran she had spotted a few foxes chasing each others tails as if they were playing tag, she ran after one and poked it and smiled as it tried to snap at her and she swerved around it and trip it's hind legs. Running back to training fields three she sat in a tree and scouted out for anyone coming, it was probably about six in the morning when she spotted a Chuunin and Genin sparring, the Chuunin dominating the Genin with lightning jutsu as the genin used earth jutsu.

She watched at how quick the spar was, it was only a matter of minutes and the Genin was already on his knees begging him too stop the Chuunin had different plans, he had smirked, raising his palm green lightning with a blue trim to it circling his palm. Mizuna at her speed had kicked his gut and palmed him into a tree and jumped into a different tree hiding her presence. The genin took this moment to run, smart, the chuunin shot lightning at her tree and she had already left it, the lightning caught it on fire the tree burned but stopped at the dirt not spreading, she jumped to a tree behind him and then launched her legs at him heel to heel her feet angled as a arrow as she spun at him like a drill hitting his back. He fell to the ground skidding a bit she throw him up and palmed his stomach and slammed him down quickly retreating too a different training field the fire one, with a sparring area that was jut dirt and then a forestry surrounding to hide during tests or fights. She had seen no one in this training field much it was said a Hatake used it to test his squad, it was quite popular back then but now Konoha has about four different training fields some with moor dirt some more forest some cut logs and dirt.

She awaited for someone to come though, she smiled as this was the first place she had fought someone but it wasn't witnessed by anyone, her first witnessed fight was in the exams. In this field she had fought her friend Nakato, he suggested a training spar before the exams Mizuna had outlasted him in stamina by a good shot, running him out using small chakra jutsu then finishing him off with her advanced version rotation jutsu.

Word Count: 600
Chakra Pool : 250/250
Suiton; Bubble 600/1000

Itome Hikaraku

Itome Hikaraku
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

"Aw come on Mom...just give me a little bit more time for sleep? I'm tired..."

"Well, you shouldn't have been up so late watching useless things.."

Currently, Yuria's left foot was planted firmly on Sora's back, while she steadily spun a kunai.

"You won't win the Chuunin Exams if you keep being lazy like this..you've improved, but I fear for your life...I've heard of some incredibly powerful Genin in the other villages, especially the Bloody Mist.."

"Kirigakure has strong Genins, huh? It'll be fun fighting them!"

"No..if it were Genin from any other village, I wouldn't care if you weren't being serious..but they're called the Bloody Mist for a reason. Don't fool around Sora, and go all out at the beginning..I love you."

Done with motivating Sora, she removed her foot from his back, and walked out of the house, off on a mission.

I have to make my parents proud...!

Hopping off of his bed, already in a white t-shirt and some red gym shorts that went to his knees, he went into the bathroom to brush his teeth, thinking about his mother's words about the Kirigakure ninja.

They're just Genin..can't be bloodthirsty killers already, right? But my mom is incredibly wise, I'll take her advice. My punches are known for being incredibly fast!

Finished brushing his teeth, he went to the closet, opening the wooden knob. It felt rough. He remembered getting a couple of splinters from this, but his parents never bothered replacing it. Looking at his various outfits, he tapped his chin twice, scanning for something to wear.

Hm..I'll dress just like a schoolboy! I don't know why, but it's my favorite look. Plain and simple, but you could go anywhere with it. A party, even a job interview! Whoever made it must have been a brilliant person..

He took a blue buttoned down shirt with a yin yang symbol on the right side of the collar, attached to a hangar off of the rack. It had no signs of being worn, because it was Sora's favorite shirt. He ALWAYS took incredible care of it. He went over to his king sized-mattress with sheets that had designs of the green Konohagakure symbol all over it and an orange background. Raising his hands to the hangar, he would gently take the hangar out of the shirt. If even one rip, no matter how big or small happened, he'd go insane..

Kirigakure ninja usually use Suiton, just like I have..I need an advantage over water users. [i]

He turned his head to the left, staring out the closed window. While momentarily focused on something else, he nearly dropped the shirt, but managed to catch it in time. Because of this close call, he went back to slowly and steadily taking the hanger off of the shirt. Once this was done, he went back to the closet and put hangar back on the rack, and closed the wooden closet door. He slipped his shirt on, and began buttoning it.

[i] I'll just have to learn Doton..it goes against everything Gentle Fist is about, but I can't let myself be beaten by bloodthirsty killers..I'll change their ways with the music that comes from my fists!

Next, were his pants. He slipped off his red shorts which revealed his boxers, with a variety of different colored penguins, such as red, green, and blue and a yellow background.

"Ah, damn it. I didn't need to close the closet when I could have left it open..I knew I needed some pants."
Sora opened the closet's door back up, a little annoyed about have to go through this again. His choice fit the standard schoolboy uniform as well. They were black pants that clung tightly to Sora's legs, with a black leather belt.
He took that off of the rack, and slipped it on. Now, it was for the final pieces that would complete the outfit: the shoes and the socks.

Under his bed was a pair of black shoes that contained white socks in them. He had prepared them last night, but was unable to prepare the rest of his outfit due to fatigue. Sora slipped these on, and was now prepared to go out and train!

Hm..that's right, my dad is also on a mission. No wonder I didn't hear the house shake from him striking the training dummies outside.

It was quite early in the morning when he left his house, located inside the Hyuuga compound. He didn't even see anyone.

"Well, I don't see anyone at the training grounds.."

His Byakugan was only activated for a few seconds to see if Mizuna was at the Hyuuga's training grounds.

She must be at the normal village's training grounds, but I wonder which one.

He reactivated his Byakugan before he even began thinking, and exited out of the compound. Eventually, he did find what training field Mizuna was, and entered..

"HEY, SENSEI! I KNOW YOU!RE HERE!"

WC: 858

Learned: Doton, 800/800

Learning: Hiding Like A Mole 50/500

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum