Yumegakure
Uzushiogakure
Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Ninja Squad Sabo! (NF|P|Kid,Sabo & Sato) Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ninja Squad Sabo! (NF|P|Kid,Sabo & Sato)

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Ninja Squad Sabo! (NF|P|Kid,Sabo & Sato) Empty Ninja Squad Sabo! (NF|P|Kid,Sabo & Sato) Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:21 am

Sato

Sato

Nara, Hiryo

The Big Day

Missions in order:

After weeks and weeks, Hiryo finally got word that he now had a Ninja squad. Although it was a little late since he had already graduated from a Genin to a Chunin without any help however he didn't mind since his goal was to become a Jounin and if this squad brought him closer to his goal then he had no problem with it. He hadn't met his new Sensei or his new partner however he was excited and couldn't wait. Although he was a cool headed ninja, he still had feelings. I wonder what they are going to be like... He would think to himself walking along the trenches of a dusty road until reaching a solo tree with three rocks around the trunk. This was the spot i was told to meet them at.... i can't see anybody so i wonder if they are here... The thoughts would run around his mind well Sato scanned the area trying to find the slightest sign of life. Today he had been wearing his Darkness attire which was a full black cloak that covered his entire body from head to toes revealing nothing to the outer world. All that could be seen was his pure black eyes under the shadow that laid on his face. "Time is ticking...." He would say walking over to one of the rocks and resting his bottom on the top waiting for his new ninja squad with an evil smirk under the cloak.

Word Count: 247/1,800

Last edited by Sato on Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:49 pm; edited 4 times in total

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

Sabo

Sabo

Uchiha, Garuda

Uchiha God

Garuda would slowly rise from his meditative stance and head to his small cabin located on the Island Turtle, within the cabin he would put on his attire for the day. Which was a high-collared, light-coloured kimono held closed by a dark sash. Around the collar of the kimono was adorned with magatama under which he wore a black full-bodied suit. And finally black sandals. Since he was heading to the Valley of Clouds and Lighting he needed to leave extremely early in the morning, which he did, to not be too late. On his mind as he headed there was what his new students were like, and if they were any good like his old ones. "Nana, you think they would be any good?" Garuda would ask the bird that sat on his shoulder, she would just nod as she knew Garuda was a good sensei to his students. Even though he had lost some in the passed due to things in life, but why and how that happened wasn't at all his fault. 

Hours passed and now it was current time in the Valley of Clouds and Lightning,"We are almost at the spot." Garuda would tell the little bird as he made his way to the meeting spot. An calm expression was on the face of Garuda as he made it to the spot and after scanning the area a bit would spot something. "Which one are you?" Garuda would ask the person clad in all black, wondering that the person attire didn't reflect their personality. But if it did he wouldn't be to disappointed as he didn't know what type of students he wanted this time. 

Word Count: 0279/1,800

kidbushido

kidbushido
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

(Placeholder, going to a party, will be back in a few hours)

Sato

Sato

Nara, Hiryo

Shadow King

(OOC: Me and Sabo will continue the topic and get to know a little about each other however we won't start the missions until you are back.)

Hiryo was seated with his arms tucked inside his cloak, rested on his sides. He didn't know what to expect but the first impression wasn't a good one. He had been waiting for a few minutes... they were late and that was something Hiryo wasn't pleased about however soon his wishes were granted when he had seen a figure in the distance getting closer and close until finally they were several meters away from each other. Hiryo had analyzed the attire of Garuda but he still didn't know what to expect until he had heard Garuda's soft, polite voice. "You are quite rude. It isn't polite to ask for introductions when you haven't done so yourself..." Hiryo would say in his soft, quite tone and his hard, evil glare looking at the attire of Garuda before closing his eyes and waiting for the reply. What is up with this dude..... why do i suddenly feel suppressed when this man is around.. is he that powerful.. only expected for my sensei.. i need to learn more about him. Hiryo would think to himself with his eyes closed awaiting a reply from Garuda. Well all of this was happening, Hiryo was still waiting for the last member of the squad to arrive but he couldn't be thinking about such a matter when somebody so strong was already in front of him so the thoughts of his team mate stayed at a minimal.

Word Count: 487/1,800

Last edited by Sato on Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sabo

Sabo

Uchiha, Garuda

Uchiha God

"Well, umm...I guess you are right. My excitement to meet weaklings below me made me forget my manners." Garuda would say as he rubbed his cheek, Nana would give a disapproving sigh at what Garuda said. Garuda would look around for a few seconds before walking over the tree and sitting down on one of the rocks that was around the tree trunk, but he wouldn't look to the boy he sat next to. "Well my name is Uchiha, Garuda. But you will call me Sensei, nothing else would be tolerated." he would say as he would pull an apple from his pocket and bite into the delicious fruit, he was extremely serious about wanting to just be called Sensei and wasn't going to take kindly to being called anything less.  After a few more bites and a little bit of time passed Garuda would look over at the boy,"So now little one. Which one are you?" 

Garuda had an bored expression on his face as he felt the boy didn't have what he saw in his last student, but maybe that could change. Maybe Garuda was just judging the boy to quickly without seeing any of his abilities yet, time could only improve the relationship a student could have with their master. 

Word Count: 0584/1,800

Sato

Sato

Nara, Hiryo

Shadow King

Hiryo sat there as a soft breeze skimmed across his right cheek well the words said by Garuda shot from his mouth into the air around the two before fading and revealing the slap on the cheek and relocation from Garuda. Weakling..... Hiryo thought to himself as his facial expression under the cloak tightened into a more evil, angered face however all this was hidden so Garuda would have no idea that the words got to him. He didn't want to show his emotions - not just yet anyway. He remained still well Garuda was seated next to him, fiddling into his pockets and introducing himself. "Garuda.... Uchiha....." He would say softly under his voice before going silent for a few seconds and hearing Garuda's first bite into the apple, letting out a scrumptious sound. "So you are Uchiha Garuda... said to be the strongest Shinobi in Kumogakure... the one who conquered the land of snow.. to think you would be picked to be my Sensei.." Hiryo would say still in his soft tone before rising to his feet with his hands in his cloak looking at the ground. "I am Hiryo Nara, Prince of the shadows and your weakling comment earlier pissed me off." Hiryo would say raising his tone a little and leaking anger in his voice. Just after the last words were said from Hiryo, he begun to sink into his own shadow until finally he was gone from sight. "Sensei... I am the strongest student you will ever have so take that weakling comment back!" Hiryo would say, remaining hidden in the shadows not being able to get sensed unless he had some kind of Sensory Experience. Hiryo would shift his location and slowly and quietly rise from Uchiha, Gurada's shadow with his fist out of the cloaks sleeve hoping to surprise his sensei with a hook throwing it when he was fully formed from his shadow. Never call me weakling again! take this! The thought ran through his mind as he threw his 'Surprise' hook to the right side of Garuda's cheek.

Jutsu and Weapons:

Word Count: 834/1,800

Last edited by Sato on Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sabo

Sabo

Uchiha, Garuda

Sensei of Squad 0

'Only the strongest in Kumogakure, did I get weak or something? And why does everyone just know of me for taking of the Land of Snow, that was...' Garuda was a bit disappointed he was only called strongest within this village, and he also didn't get too deep in his thoughts. The wounds of losing Shana still hurt him greatly and he didn't want to think about it, so he would just listen tot he rest of what the boy had to say. 'I guess I shouldn't have said what that earlier...' Garuda would think to himself after Hiryo said his name and also said he was pissed from the comment earlier. But honestly Garuda didn't care as what he said was true, but would try to apologize though. But no that wouldn't happen as the boy would seem to get madder, and when Garuda turned to him he would be gone. "Move Nana." Garuda would tell him little bird as he would wait, knowing that the boy was probably going to attack. And yup he was right as Garuda would sense the boy come from behind and right before the hook connected to his cheek Garuda would duck. 

But he wouldn't just do that as he would then proceed to backhand the little shit. He really couldn't believe this little child would dear attack him, as that would be like an ant acting an elephant. There was too much of a gap between the two for the boy to even think that would work, but maybe the boy's anger got to him. Well that is the only thing Garuda could think of for a good reason as the boy, if in his right mind, should has just held in his anger until he could do something about it. Because at this point in time Garuda probably would even get dirty messing with the boy.

"You dare attack your Sensei? What a shame..now you must be punished for doing that, and don't think I will every take back that comment now. As compared to me you are weak."   Garuda would take another bite of his apple as Nana returned to his shoulder.

Word Count: 0642/1,800

Sato

Sato

Nara, Hiryo

Shadow King

iryo would continue to throw his fierce, full powered right hook to the right cheek of Garuda. It was like Garuda was to late to react and his hook was about to land until Hiryo felt nothing but air noticing Garuda duck his devastating hook. Impossible.... Hiryo would think as his right arm would complete its full motion then feeling a few knuckles on his face. Suddenly, Hiryo would get sent flying backwards 10meters before landing on the hard ground and rolling another 5. The strength behind that little backhand was truly terrifying however Hiryo couldn't do much. Even he knew that the gap was too big. Garuda had the same speed and strength as him so he had no chance of winning let alone come close to a tie.

With the dusty trail left from the roll, Hiryo would lay there coughing out a little blood before slowly rising to one knee with his robe hood off, revealing his facial features. His pure black eyes, his soft toned skin color and his sharp spiky hair were all at show now. This guy..... Hiryo would think to himself giving the back of Sabo an evil glare slowly rising to his feet and wiping the blood from his mouth off with his left hand. The fact that Garuda did all this well eating his apple.... as if it was all casual... he was truly a monster but his general appearance... it gave off the thoughts of a normal ninja. "Please... accept my most, humblest apology sensei." Hiryo would say bringing his hands together, just in front of his chest and slowly bowing down showing his gratitude. "Sensei... what motivates you to become stronger... why are you willing to take on students..." Hiryo would say looking at the ground well still in his bowing stance.

Word Count: 1,137/1,800

Last edited by Sato on Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sabo

Sabo

Uchiha, Garuda

Apple eater

Garuda would finish his apple before turning around and begin to walk toward his student, a disappointed look on his face. "Don't apologize. Whats done is done, so no longer worry about what just happened between us. " his look had turned to a calmer one, as he wasn't mad anymore. His student seemed to be sorry and enough punishment, the backhand, was enough. Garuda would rub his chin after being asked what motivates him to be stronger and why he choose to get students,'How should I answer this?' Garuda would think to himself. 

"What motivates me...what motivates me..AH! Well I truly want to become stronger so I can reach my goals, as without power you can't get anything done. And I only took new students because...well...hehehe I actually don't know why I got new students. I am pretty busy taking over place to have students..soo..umm. Yea, that is my answer I guess." Garuda would say as he tapped his chin a few times before putting his hands in his pocket. 

"Stand up so I can ask you a question, Hiryo. Only the weak bow down to others." Garuda would say and if the boy did as he asked Garuda would say the following."Do you want to grow stronger? No matter what it takes to gain it?" 

Word Count: 1073/1,800

Sato

Sato

Nara, Hiryo

Shadow King

Hiryo didn't move well bowing however he did hear Garuda's steps getting louder the closer he got. Soon, Garuda was only several feet away from him but Hiryo didn't have any intentions to look up so he remained in his stance listening to Garuda's answer to his question before being asked to rise from his bow, being told that it was a sign of weakness. Only the weak bow down to others.... The words bounced around the walls of Hiryo's head making him zone out for a few seconds before snapping back into reality. Lifting himself up, Hiryo would slowly lift his hood over his head with his right hand and gaze at Sabo's attire trying to figure out the comparisons between the two but couldn't find any. Stronger.... He would think before finally answering his sensei's question. "Sensei.. that isn't a question. Im going to become stronger no matter the costs. Im going to become the strongest in order to protect what I love. Im going to protect everything that has value to me and in order to do that, i must become strong. So that question is pointless because in the end... I will become strong!" Hiryo would say closing his eyes and clenching his fists towards the end of the comment.

Word Count: 1,351/1,800

Last edited by Sato on Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

kidbushido

kidbushido
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

"Ehhhh? What type of homoerotic scene did I walk into? Are you two really my teammates?" A calm voice rings into the ears of the two original ninja. Aokiji had finally made his appearance after being absent from most of the meeting between the two shinobi. "Don't get all brokeback mountain on me, I mean... I accept gays and all, but if you two are going to be feeling on each other during missions you can count me out." He'd say with a straight, calm face, but slowly beginning to giggle towards the end of the speech, followed by a smile. "I'm Michio AKA Aokiji, no last name, no middle name. I'm 15, a medic/puppet user, I like long walks on the beach and redheads, there's my introduction, let's do these missions." He'd say, with both hands in his pockets, acting all nonchalant.

Obviously Aokiji was late for a reason, let's see why in this flashback.

FLASHBACK

Around noon Aokiji finally woke up, kinda pissed, but awoke. His mom was so excited that he would finally gain his team, so she cooked him up a huge breakfa-errr, brunch. "Honey I'm so proud of you, you'll become Chuunin in no time!" She says then kisses his cheek as he, still in his Scooby Doo Pjs, sits at the table to eat. "Thanks ma, I just hope they don't hold me back, I just want to get my mandatory missions in so I can rank up. I don't have time for BS." "But honey they'll probably love you, you're my little snuggie poo!" she pinches the cheeks of a man who just last night gave oral sex to a woman for half an hour in a sushi restaurants bathroom. "Thanks mom." The damn deviant says, continuing to eat his meal.

After the meal, shower and dressing up, Aokiji kisses his mom on the cheek and heads out. On his way though, a couple of his friends alerted him that they had just picked up this FPS they pre-ordered and invited him. I mean... the game just came out so damn, he had to atleast play for 15 minutes, right? This fool was playing the game for at least 2 hours, when he finally left he realized how much time he lost, and began to jet off towards the meeting spot. When he finally got there it was around 4ish, warm and slightly windy. Clouds were beginning to form but then again, it always rains in Kumo. He arrived right when the Uchiha guy hit the big mouth guy, which was funny as shit.

UNFLASHBACK

"Sooo.... you guys ready?" Aokiji asks staring at the Uchiha guy's pretty hair.

((439 words))

Sabo

Sabo

Uchiha, Garuda

Apple Eater

Garuda could only chuckle at what the boy would say, as he reached in his pocket and removed another apple. This apple being the last one he had. When he would take a bite from it he would hear someone else begin talking, and turning around would see another boy. 'Guess we are all here now...' Garuda would think to himself as he let the boy finish talking. After the boy would finish and ask to start their missions Garuda would sigh, "For one brat. Watch what you say as nothing that we were doing could be considered anyway a 'homoerotic scene'.  And I will nothing else on that subject. So now let me tell you who I am...I am Uchiha, Garuda but you will only call me sensei and nothing less. Failing to do that will lead to an punishment. After Hiryo introduces himself to you...we can start." Garuda would say as he took a bite from the succulent red apple.

'Now that I think about it. Both of theses kids are completely different then my old students....These kids are fucking assholes, but I guess we could make a good team. But only time can tell...' Garuda would think to himself as he waited, kinda hoping this boy wouldn't attack him like the other one did. 

Word Count: 1,291/1,800

Sato

Sato

Nara, Hiryo

Shadow King

(OOC: Mission order in first post, going downwards.)
(Post order: Sato, Kidb, Sabo)

Hiryo had just finished his remark to Garuda's question with his fist clenched under his long, black cloak and his eyes firmly sealed shut hearing nothing but a chuckle in reply. Does he really think i am joking..... Hiryo would think to himself before hearing another voice in the area however this was an unfamiliar one, it wasn't Garuda's so who could it be.. wait.. Hiryo totally forgot that they were waiting for another member of Ninja Squad Zero to arrive.. so it must of been his new partner! He didn't know what to think after finding out that his new Sensei was Uchiha Garuda which only excited him more! he expected another strong and formidable member so with excitement and hope, Hiryo opened his eyes to find a stranger with quite the afro standing in front of him. What... is this a mistake... who is this!? Hiryo would think to himself with his identity still concealed under his long, cloak. He had heard the recent barks to start the missions but how could you start without even knowing your partners? that thought seemed to escape his mind so he decided to totally throw it out and introduce himself. "Hello team mate. My name is Hiryo Nara, the prince of shadows and I am a member of Uchiha, Garuda's Ninja squad Zero at your service." Hiryo would say in his soft, quiet tone looking directly at the late squad member analyzing his attire and physical build trying to figure out his talents.

After a few seconds of silence, Hiryo would then walk back over to the three, circled rocks and proceed to reach into his cloak and pull out 4 small, brown scrolls followed by a larger, red scroll and place them on the ground between the three rocks. "If everyone could please take a seat on these rocks here so i can begin." Hiryo would say softly looking at his new team mates. I am proud to call these guys my team mates! i can see their strength and it excites me.. this is going to be a good year.. He would think awaiting their seating. Once they were seated he would point at the smaller, brown scrolls. "As you can see, I am trusted by the Raikage. I am a good leader and very responsible... must be my Nara genes ha? anyway... in the smaller, brown scrolls, there are D-ranked missions and in the larger one contains an B-rank mission. Each scroll has a number on it written in bold, black letters. The number represents the order we must do them in so when you guys are ready to start, we shall head off to mission one" Hiryo would say closing his eyes and lowering his hand back down to his side waiting for the replies of his team mates.

Word Count: 1,609/1,800

Last edited by Sato on Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

kidbushido

kidbushido
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

((I HAD TO REWRITE EVERYTHING SO IT'S GONNA BE SLOPPY, FUCK THIS))

"You will only call me sensei and nothing less. Failing to do that will lead to an punishment."

Cocky ass dude. Over here trying to look cool with all that excessive hair, it's really hard. Over here looking like a loreial model, but is he worth it? Looking like Legolas and shit, Lord of the Rings head ass. As easy as it would be to just roast this guy right now, Aokiji was so sure he'd burn him alive, he's an Uchiha after all. And the way he's eating this fucking apple, UGH. Like straight up, this dude just pulled a damn fruit from nowhere and was making out with it. If this man winks or moans at Aokiji with this apple in his mouth... 'Stay calm, he's not trying to take my boyhood.' Aokiji thought to himself. Plus it wasn't his fault he was weird, HE WAS AN UCHIHA! Other than Madara, Itachi, Obito and Shisui there were no other real ass Uchiha, and even these four were a little suspect. But was his sensei Itachi level? We'll see.

"Ehhhh, what's up Sensei?" he retorts, shrugging.  

"Hello team mate. My name is Hiryo Nara, the prince of shadows and I am a member of Uchiha, Garuda's Ninja squad Zero at your service."

Ugh... One of those. This guy was corny, aren't Nara laid back?

"Yeah what's up man." Playing with his backpacks straps, Aokiji scans Hiryo over as the boy begins to speak about missions. This guy was around his age, so they'd probably have to become friends if they were on the same team. He looks kinda lame though, what if he scares away all the women?! Ugh... Let's just try to make this guy look cooler.

"That sounds good really." Aojiki starts, in reply to the Nara kid, "I mean, let's get all of these missions out of the way as soon as possible. I have this connect over at this one sushi place and he gives me free drinks after each mission, so we all can have a round. Just try not looking like a 12 year old dude, this guy is cool and I don't want him to get in trouble." He says with a serious look. Aokiji reaches for a cigarette and thinks of something funny to do. He walks over to the calm Uchiha-sama and holds out his fag "Hey, can you light this sensei?"

[398 words]

Sabo

Sabo

Uchiha, Garuda

Uchiha God

"Mhmm." Garuda wouldn't say anything else to the boy's as he was eating his apple, so he would take an seat on the one of the rocks. Nana was now back on his shoulder, but this time looking up at the sky for some reason. All Garuda would do is listen to Hiryo talk, and talk a lot that boy did. 'I wonder if theses kids are any good in battle...err...well Any good against people of their skill level and a bit higher.' Garuda would randomly think to himself. Seeing the boy, Hiryo, close his eyes which probably was a sign the boy was waiting for Garuda's and Aojiki's response. "Mhmm." would only be the response , as he was ready to get started with this mission well missions. Ah and not forget about Aojiki's attempt to get Garuda to light his cig would be ignored, as Garuda felt the boy was getting too comfortable. 

Word Count: 1,447/1,800

Sato

Sato

Nara, Hiryo

Shadow King

Hiryo was seated on his rock listening to all the replies from his new ninja squad. He still was not comfortable with them but his sensei wasn't being a sensei.... Hiryo had taken more leadership in the squad then his own sensei which flicked a few questions in his mind although not enough for him to ask them. He would pick up the mission scrolls and throw them at Garuda then proceed to rest his arms under his cloak, on his side. "You are the sensei.... take charge..." Hiryo would say softly turning his head to the side and placing his eyes on Aojiki, "You should really put that away, it isn't healthy." He would say placing his eyes on his cig before taking his attention back and placing it on Garuda. Nothing was really happening and nothing could happen until the missions started to light up and get rolling. All that was happening now was awkwardness between the three squad members.. one was being grown up smoking and the other was stuck in his ego... was Hiryo really the only responsible, normal person in Kumogakure... he had already met the dumbest Genin in Kumogakure, Kurome the sailor and Ryuu a Genin with no hope in himself... where are the normal people in this village! This is going to be a long day ugh.... Hiryo would think to himself before closing his eyes and sighing waiting for Garuda to take charge of the missions.

Word Count: 1,853/1,800

Last edited by Sato on Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

kidbushido

kidbushido
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

"Rude." says the young man, after his Sensei refused his request. I mean damn, you have fire, just light the damn thing. This dude must be a prude straight up, or just an asshole, something. Aokiji wasn't strong enough to take this dude, yet... so the Uchiha was allowed to continue looking down on the clanless puppeteer. Taking out a lighter, Aokiji puts the cigarette to his lips and takes a deep drag, looking up towards the cloudy sky. What a beautiful world, but why is he still in this place? So cloudy, so rainy, not like Suna or Konoha. Maybe one day after he become Raikage, he can retire and travel the world again... with her. What a dream. "He's right sensei, you're in charge."

He quickly snaps back to reality and notices he's been day dreaming for a few seconds, the nerdy kid is talking now though.You are the sensei.... take charge..." He was right, this sensei fucking sucked, just chilling. Maybe this kid should take charge, from what the data said Hiryo was a Chuunin. That's a high enough rank to lead a team or whatnot, so maybe he could just at least take charge when this bum wouldn't. Aokiji flicks his ashes and takes another puff, side-eying his sensei again.

Maybe this Hiryo kid wasn't such a lame. "You should really put that away, it isn't healthy." Nevermind, he was a lame again. More of a square than the one the man is smoking right now, damn. "Yeah, if you can put this fag out then I'll stop, until then keep doing you buddy." Aokiji retorts with his eyes glaring at the Chuunin, eyebrows lowered. "Alright let's start this mission already..." he says walking towards Hiryo, tightening his backpack. The boy was ready, now it was just the Uchiha's turn to get his ass up and follow.

311 words

Sabo

Sabo

Uchiha, Garuda

Uchiha God

"Take charge? Take charge?!?!" Garuda would rise to his feet and walk toward the boy, but instead of stopping would walk past the boy." You two take care of theses missions, you both are boring. And I don't want to be your sensei at all." Garuda would chuckle after saying that as it was true. They are really disappointing him and couldn't replace his old students, but that would probably be an task many couldn't do. So Garuda would begin to float and then finally fly away into the distance.  

Word Count: 0000/0000

Sato

Sato

Nara, Hiryo

Shadow King

Hiryo had heard the arrogance and disrespect from their sensei but didn't pay him much attention as he left. He wasn't bothered at all - he actually didn't care. If that was the way Garuda wanted to be then so be it. "I am not chasing after you.. if you want to go then go. Il take care of Aokiji myself." Hiryo would say sighing as Garuda flew off in the distance. Hiryo would continue to walk with Aokiji behind him soon opening the scroll and reading the first mission. "Okay so the first mission is stopping falling debris from a cliff.." Hiryo would say walking off in the distance to the location.

Once they arrived at the mountain, they would be welcomed with their first load of debris. Hiryo would take notice as soon as it fell and his first target was the biggest boulder that fell. He would swiftly dash up the side of the mountain, hitting the boulder with a normal but fierce punch causing it to break into little pieces. Three more boulders continued past Hiryo and headed straight for Aokiji. Hiryo couldn't be bothered with them three so he continued up the side of the mountain yelling at Aokiji. "You take care off all the falling Debris! I shall find the reason for it falling!" Hiryo would yell running to the top.

As he reached the top of the mountain he would instantly see a few men using earth jutsu to send the rocks down the side. He didn't know what they were doing until one of them told him their intentions to stop travelers and rob them after they were killed by the debris. With this information, Hiryo had enough to stop them so he instantly dashed at them beating them with his mastery Taijutsu and knocking them all unconsious but before he could finish them, one was able to send the most biggest boulder down the side, aiming to kill Aokiji. The boulder was sent to fast and just as Hiryo was going to stop it, his leg was grabbed by a man causing Hiryo to miss it so out of frustration and desperation, Hiryo quickly stopped the criminals head killing him. Aokiji.... He would think as he endlessly stared off the cliff hoping that Aokiji was alright.

Word Count: 2,237/1,800

Hanae

Hanae
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

((Posting in parts))

Man what the hell. Uchiha-sensei just left the pair alone, in this cold and unforgiving world, on a potentially dangerous mission. Not only is he a lazy douche, he’s a heartless lazy douche. Whatever though, not like the two young boys needed him, he would have probably slowed them down anyways. “Wow… he actually just left us. I mean… I knew he was an asshole, didn’t think he’d leave us though. Whatever, I should have flexed his ass when I had the chance.” He says to his Chuunin partner, flicking his cigarette but away, and spitting where his sensei laid. You can best believe the next time the Uchiha scum was seen he’d catch a pair of fist.

Aokji found it weird that Hiryo stated he’d take care of him, with Aokiji being older and whatnot. He probably said that because he’s a Chuunin while the boy is just a Genin. Maybe this dude has skill to make it to Chuunin at a younger age, then again maybe not? “I’m ready.” The pair then takes off towards their mission, clear debris and find out what was causing the debris to fall in the first place. Once at the location the two boys actually spot the carnage that had been caused by the falling rocks. Blood stains remained on the rocks, the smell of death stank up the air, and large boulders were everywhere. It was strange… these rocks looked different than the landscape. They were a different texture and color than the regular rocks, but before Aokiji could pay further attention, a couple of boulders began falling towards the two boys. Hiryo raced up the mountain to find the source, leaving the Genin alone to save himself.  This is easy. Swiftly Aokiji created twin chakra scalpeand began slicing the falling boulders into small pieces. His taijutsu and medical skill easily allowed him to do so, with the debris from the rocks falling to his sides.

Before the boy can celebrate though, the largest rock comes shooting towards him, now he knows this is intentional. He doesn’t have the strength to cleave this in two, so he’d have to improvise. A single handseal allows him to move at a rapid speed away, flickering in the nick of time away. The large boulder crashes, splitting in half, causing a large BOOMing sound. “Fuck that was close!” He yells to his partner, letting him know he’s alright.

((404 words))

Sato

Sato

Nara, Hiryo

No Flex Zone

(OOC: Rp out the next mission.)

Hiryo had just finished watching the boulder go down the side of the hill. He didn't feel happy about this since his partners life was on the line but he couldn't do nothing else but stand and pray into the horizon and nice view that was given to him, standing on the very top of the cliff. A few seconds later, Hiryo would hear loud crashing noise as the boulder hit the ground. He didn't know what to believe at the moment but the first thought that came to mind was the death of Aokiji. AOKIJI.... Hiryo thought to himself as his eyes widened a bit. They had just met each other so hardly any emotions were shared however he was Hiryo's partner and he cared about him - he didn't really, he just had too since that was his squad partner. Hiryo would then dash over to the cliff edge and look down seeing the boulder smashed everywhere - but still no Aokiji. He stood there looking for any life, losing hope until finally Aokiji yelled out that he was okay. The stress, pain and sorrow was all lifted from his shoulders and Hiryo was now stress free. "Thank god, I thought you would of died on me there ha.." Hiryo said letting off a smile and reaching for the next scroll. "Come up here so we can start out next mission!" He would say reading all the details about the next mission and waiting for Aokiji to get up.

When Aokiji got to the top, Hiryo would explain the next mission. "We are invited to a local body building contest, down at beach side! He want's new opponents and we are too do anything to win? The contest holds three rounds. First round is arm wrestling match, second is picking up ladies and last is best poses! Aokiji it would be best if you enter this and win it because im just a kid... they wouldn't take me serious..." Hiryo would say lowering his head from the cold, hearted fact. With the mission being explained, Hiryo would dash off to the beach where he would wait for Aokiji to win the body building contest.

Word Count: 2,603/1,800

kidbushido

kidbushido
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

"We are invited to a local body building contest, down at beach side! He want's new opponents and we are too do anything to win? The contest holds three rounds. First round is arm wrestling match, second is picking up ladies and last is best poses! Aokiji it would be best if you enter this and win it because im just a kid... they wouldn't take me serious..."

Finally a mission that actually seemed like fun. Being a genin means mostly taking on stupid missions like looking for lost cats, or delivering foods. In this mission not only would Aokiji be able to embarrass a body builder, but he'd be able to pick up gorgeous women, and if Hiyro was lucky, maybe Aokiji would throw some chicks his way.

"Ah, this is like the easiest mission, how are we getting paid for this? I'm kinda irritated that we get such simple missions though. I mean... I'm not mad, because this mission is cool, but they always give us these types of missions. Next we'll be baby sitting... we're ninjas trained to kill, shouldn't we like, idk... kill or something?" The Genin says dusting himself off, towards his Chuunin partner. "Whatever though, let's get this started." After this he'd begin heading towards the body building contest. The beach was beautiful, the women were better. It was around 70ish and the skies had cleared up, luckily... What a nice day.

Huge bodied dudes walk around in thongs all oiled up, trying to show off their body's to be judged. Aokiji doesn't pay any mind to that weird shit, instead staring at all the oiled bodied women in 2 pieces. He lights another cigarette and begins to grin, ready to complete this mission. Once he makes it to the arm wrestling contest, he'd pass his jacket to his ally to hold, and begin. The first 3  contestants were so easy, he damn near broke their arms, the final 3 were a bit harder, requiring his taijutsu training to actually push through and win. The final guy had massive muscles, they were toned and he had on a Kumo headband, he was a ninja. This guy obviously had ninja training, but the size of his muscles were too big for him to be anything higher than a Taijutsu adept. Aokiji knew he wouldn't win this fairly, so he slightly attached chakra threads to the mans arm, and when the contest started, jerked his arm down, giving the Genin the win.

"HA! All those muscles and you still lost!" The man jumps up and charges at the boy. "HEY, YOU CH-" But before he can finish talking Aokiji elbows him in the throat swiftly, knocking him out. "Hey, you guys saw that, he attacked me." He'd grin and say. The next task was easier, just pick up women. Well he did just win an arm wrestling contest, so the women came to him. About 3 really attractive women approached the duo, Aokiji wrapped his arms around two of the girls and let his partner have the last one. "Alright bruh, first two parts down." He says with a cheeky grin.

The final part was hard though, because he'd have to show his scarred body. He allowed the girls to take off his shirt, now revealing his damaged body, with scars and burns everywhere. At first the girls are shocked, then they are aroused by his manliness. The two women rub oil on his body, and he starts the final part. While the judges don't really like his scarred body, they like his poses and confidence. The boy wins and completes the missions. "Now what?" Aokiji says with both women under his arms.

613 words

Sato

Sato

Nara, Hiryo

Shadow King

Hiryo didn't pay his partner any attention the entire way towards the beach - he didn't really care, he just wanted to go home. He peeped his partners confidence and arrogance through out the entire mission and was annoyed that he liked too talk but he wouldn't show it in any way. Once they arrived to the beach, they got straight to it. They both headed towards the arm wrestling contest where Aokiji would hand his jacket and proceed to win the contest by using several techniques.. like his chakra threads which Hiryo managed to pick up. Who does he think he is making me hold his shit.... Hiryo would say slightly annoyed but he still continued to hold his jacket. The next was the women contest where Aokiji managed to get three but hand one to Hiryo. Hiryo wasn't interested in her and would duck her as soon as she tried to put her arms around him. "Please no.." He would say dodging the girls hands and taking a few steps backwards to clear some space between the two. The last was the body poses where Aokiji won off nothing but confidence. Compared to the dude he was vsing, Aokiji was nothing but a twig and that dude was a huge oak tree! Hiryo actually didn't know how he won? the judges must of been gay and liked Aokiji or something.

Aokiji would walk over to Hiryo with two chicks under his arms and ask what was next. Hiryo would close his eyes and grab the scroll out with his left hand and throw the jacket onto the three individuals in front of him and read out the next mission. "Grave digging... we need to help dig some holes for the funeral department." Hiryo would say closing his eyes, turning his back and walking off towards the funeral department. Well we are here... I shall pay my parents a visit.... Hiryo would say as he started having flashbacks of him and his parents and pain, agony and loneliness slowly started to overtake his heart.

Word Count: 2,947/1,800

kidbushido

kidbushido
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

One of the girls started whispering something into Aokiji's ear which made his eyes widen, along with his grin. The blood in his member begins to rise, but stays hidden well under his black pants. Before he can dip off with these two thots, his partner tells him of the next mission they need to accomplish. "Grave digging... we need to help dig some holes for the funeral department." "Ugh." he says rolling his eyes. Grave digging?! How boring and tedious, like... what? Now the two would be required to grab shovels, or whatever, and begin digging up dirt and tossing it aside, which would probably take hours of exhausting and hard labor. "This is basically like baby sitting, we're back at square one." Aokiji says, really irritated.

Girls don't like graveyards, they like beaches and having fun, so the two girls shoot the Genin a look. He takes his arms from around the girls necks and sighs "Guess this is it ladies... I have your numbers I'll call you two I guess." He says, walking off. They wave and just go onto the next man, man these hoes ain't loyal. On the way to the graveyard the boy lights another cigarette, closes his eyes and almost glides, he's so at ease.

While the beach was all sunny and happy, the graveyard was all cloudy and obviously moody. It was a huge graveyard, stretching out at least 10 football fields, with tombstones everywhere. This was Kumos special graveyard, for Kumogakure members only. Once they've arrived, the Genin waste no time digging up the graves, once he's like 3 holes in he'd turn to his partner, who was upset over whatever. So Aokiji places the shovel in the ground and pats his partner on the back, asking "What's up man, you good?"

300 words

Sato

Sato

Nara, Hiryo

Father... Mother...

Hiryo had been silent throughout the entire travel to the funeral department. He hadn't really said much ever since their so called sensei just up and left them - in fact, it was all an act. He never talked and was silent at all times, he only wanted to give off a supportive vibe towards his new ninja squad... well, that was what he aimed for. He had no clue if it worked or not but he hoped it did. On the way to the funeral department, he would have several flash backs causing his heart to ache inside his body. Mother..... Father...... His last thoughts would be before he arrived at the funeral department with his partner on his right side.

As soon as they arrived, Aokiji wasted no time to start digging holes well Hiryo had to sort everything out with the client. "Yes.. we are the ninja assigned to dig your holes... yes okay? sure, we can do that? aight." Hiryo would reply to several questions being asked before joining Aokiji with the grave digging. After digging several holes, he would hear Aokiji plant his shovel into the ground but would continue himself. He didn't want to stop, he just wanted to finish and see his parents before the next mission so he kept digging until hearing his partner ask if he was aight. Hiryo didn't show much reaction or emotion and continued to dig well replying, "Yeah.. Im fine." Hiryo would say digging about ten more holes before finally planting his shovel and wiping the little sweat from his forehead with his right hand. "Excuse me for a moment, Aokiji-San." Hiryo would say putting both hands in his pockets and walking off several meters towards two, tall, cross shaped tombstones and gazing at them for a few seconds. He would then proceed to reach into his coat and grab two roses which would then be place on top of the two stones. Mother.... Father..... I miss yous... He would think to himself well staring at the tombstones and battling his emotions trying to hold them in.

Word Count: 3,296/1,800

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum