All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things we do for a quick peek[Syndra and Sabo/Garuda]

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Sabo

Sabo

Now let us take it back and I mean way back six years to a time where Garuda wasn't like his current self, but something more. A time when he met a person who has changed him into what he is to this day. Since this was six years ago Garuda is the age of fourteen but still has the same appearance he has now beside him being shorter. To being this Garuda would be behind one of the rocks in the waterfall that filled the Rock pools. The reasoning behind him being there was for one reason to spot beautiful when enjoy the hot spring, as today was as special day in Iwagakure. A day when only women were allowed into the Rock pools for free and didn't had to worry about the perverted eyes of some men, as they would face cruel punishment if caught there. But Garuda did care as he was going through a perverted stage in his life and also saw this as a opportunity to be more skilled in watching people without them notching."Man she has everything ..." where the words that left Garuda's mouth as he watched one women with extremely big breast and a nice plump behind get out of the spring. He would watch her continue to leave, leaving his spot to follow her till she was out of sight. Whipping his nosebleed Garuda would swim back to his spot from earlier as he didn't want to get got. With a sad expression Garuda would watch the last women who was in the spring leave, as it was getting late. But he wouldn't leave god no, he knew someone had to come and get into the spring and he wouldn't leave till he saw one more person. The young perv waited and waited, getting a nosebleed as he thought about all the ass and breast he has seen today. Garuda could spend all day here as his father was at some bar getting really drunk and probably wouldn't leave there until the next day.

Last edited by Sabo on Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:04 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Because i can...and I don't want it taken the wrong way....)

Syndra

Syndra

~Flashback~

Syndra Tobirama Senju, a name that some village's have become quite familiar with, considering it was around this time that Syndra had begun to make a name for herself. She was claimed a prophecy by the Senju clan, she was known for the large scandal where a group of shinobi attempted to kidnap her and her best friend but she ended killing the shinobi after the death of her friend, and she was now known as a skilled medical ninja who has been to quite a few countries on certain missions and things of that nature.

Today, Syndra would be in the Land of Earth at the village of Iwagakure. She was put in a squad to deliver a bunch of rogue shinobi from Iwagakure back to them. Because of the fact that they returned the shinobi back to Iwagakure, Syndra and her team was invited to stay a bit in the Land of Earth. They took the offer, but today would be their last day in the Land of Earth.
Syndra often times separated herself from the other in her group, exploring on her own. Around this time, Syndra was around 23 years old and quite skilled. Being a jounin at this age among the Konohagakure ranks.

Syndra decided to head to the Rock Pools today, but not bath or anything like that. Instead, she went to study the type of plants that grew in the area around the large bodies of water. She was quite interested in them, mostly because she knew that some of the local plants had healing properties and could come in handy in other situations.
As she wandered around the area, she noticed a young boy peeping at a group of women who were taking enjoyment in the local water source.

"Damn kids. . ." Syndra thought to herself when seeing the boy who has noticed her yet. Although a thought occured to Syndra, if the plans she had in the future to work out, she might have to have some allies in the future. It might be nice to have friends in other lands, although Syndra was curious to what the Land of Earth were doing with their children. Perhaps she could test the boy, after debating the situation for a moment. She decided she would.

Syndra would approach the body of water where the boy was at. Being about 20 meters away from the boys location. She would stare at the boy with one hand on her right hip. "Enjoying yourself?" She asked in a somewhat ominous voice.

Syndra was dressed in an black long sleeve turtle neck with the neck rolled down some so her neck was still visible, a grey jounin flak jacket with pointed shoulder guards, black shinobi styled pants that stopped at her shins but her shins were not visible due to the bandages she wore from her ankles to her pants line, and black standard shinobi sandals. She was pale skinned, light blue eyes, and long snow white hair that was held back in a long ponytail that was held together by three black hair rings. The moon marking on her forehead was covered by forehead protector that bore Konoha's village symbol. Strapped to her right thigh was shuriken holster and strapped to her right back hip was a tool carrying pouch. She was overall a very beautiful woman who was curious to what the kids reply would be to Syndra's questions.

Sabo

Sabo

Who was this beautiful women and why wasn't she enjoying the hot springs, but the real question was how did she spot Garuda. Going from out of his hiding spot he would look at the women up and down, a blank expression would be on his face. It seems the lady wasn't part of the village as he looked at her headband."To answer you'r question I kinda was...As there isn't anything wrong with being at the hot springs you fool." Garuda would say as he sank into the spring, only up to his eyes were visible. Garuda didn't care that much for those who belonged to a different village, but since she is a women he wasn't planning on attacking her. Garuda would begin to swim around to the side of her as he wanted to see what she what the women had going on from behind. Leaning out of the spring he would try to see her back, but couldn't. And another thing is that he knew he wasn't supposed to be at the hot springs but honestly didn't care as he did as he pleased because like who would catch him and stop him.

"You are from Konoha aren't you?"Garuda would ask as he got out of the spring and began to walk over to her from the side, the only thing the boy was wearing was a pair of black short that went to his knees when he stood up. When Garuda was close enough he would jump behind her to see what she had going on, but would meet a disappointing sight."Miss, can you take off all the stuff you got? As this is a hot spring.....And if you need any help...I will gladly assist you." Garuda asked, a little bit of blood came from his nose, maybe she would have more if she took of all those clothes. And also Garuda might be able to touch her body even though she didn't have much butt she still had a nice see it if she had no clothes covering in. Garuda would attempt to place both hand on her right thigh and work them down till he got to her shuriken holster, once he got to it if not stopped he would take it off.Then he would go for her tool caring pouch. Not all kids Garuda's age would ask such a question or act in such a perverted way, but Garuda was not like them. 

Garuda at this time wasn't a weak kid by any means as he was a Chunnin and a damn good one at that. He actually could reach the title of Jonin if he applied himself more and grew up, but he couldn't stop his childish ways. From how he acted the boy didn't hang around those with could characteristics, but how could he no one wants to be around a pervert unless they were perverted themselves. Or those who didn't care for these kind of actions, but whatever. If the women let Garuda do what he tried his little nosebleed wouldn't be little anymore but coming out uncontrollable.

Syndra

Syndra

As the boy approached Syndra she smirked slightly, she was annoyed with the child already. When he asked where she was from, she would nod her head slightly and speak. "You're correct." She claimed. He assumed she was from Konoha, which he was correct.
When he went to touch her thigh, she would quickly jump back some. About 7 meters away.

"Don't you touch me." She claimed in a ruthless voice. She had no interest in pursing love interest with a child. It was obvious that the kid has been enduring puberty quite a bit. His hormones running high.

She would stare at the child intently for a moment, with quite a bit of annoyance. Her pale eyes staring at him. She would then form a fast seal as two clones of Syndra formed out of the water beside the boy who just attempted to touch her thigh. These clones appeared to be constructed of water. One of the clones were standing a couple feet behind the boy while the other was standing at the gap in between the boy and Syndra, about 4 meters away from the Garuda. Syndra had no intentions on striking at the boy, but they were precautions for the moment.

Sabo

Sabo

How mean this women was she could no should have said that in a nicer way, and the look Garuda had should his distaste for it."Why you acting like that!?! I meant no harm! Bringing out clones especially for me a mere CHILD! Shows me that you are weak person....But this kind of thing that should be expected by those from other villages..."Garuda would say with his arms crossed and eyes shut. He couldn't even stand the sight of this women, but maybe he was getting to serious. Anyone might have reached the way she did, so Garuda would open his eyes and stare at her."You are a beautiful women." The boy said blushing a little from saying a thing out loud."So I-I apologize for touching you.....But my statement about you stands. And I will soon prove why..."Garuda would say as he would jump into the hot spring, while under the warm water he would swim to the area he had been when the lady first said something to him.

When there he would jump on top of one of the larger rocks that stood out of the water.He had a larger smirk on his face as he had something behind his back, and would laugh as he would reveal two kunai, one in each hand. With a quick motion Garuda would launch the two kunai he had in his hands toward the real Syndra. He knew that the clones would probably stop the kunai before they reached her, but that was his plan. Because when the kunai would make contact with whatever they touched would explode on impact. Garuda's attack on this one was only for one reason and that was to see if she was a weak person. And since they were the only two at the springs no one could stop them if that would do battle. But little did Garuda know was that he was truly out of his league.

Syndra

Syndra

Syndra would smirk slightly at the boy. "It's funny isn't it? How village's naturally have a hate with one another, even when we pretend to be in peace." Syndra claimed as the boy began to head to the direction of the rocks. "Does he really plan on fighting me?" Syndra asked herself inside her mind.
Syndra would allow the boy to get to the top of the rock, too humor him almost. She was curious to what the boy would do. She then noticed that the boy chucked two kunai at Syndra. This boy might have been biting off more than he can chew, but Syndra would take it easy on the lad. "Okay kid, let's see what Iwagakure's future has in stored." She claimed while forming a fast pace of hand seals, "Earth Style: Tearing Earth Turning Palm." She would say to herself in a calm voice, when doing so the rocks that the boy was standing on began to twist into the ground and become quite chaotic. The rapid movements of the rocks would cause the water that surrounded the rocks to swirl inward towards the rocks as well, creating a current. Not only this, but it would probably knock the young boy off balance and cause him to fall into the spiraling water around the area.

While at the same time, the clones would dash towards the kunai before they even became remotely close to Syndra. The projectiles would hit the two clones and cause an explosion quite a bit of distance away from Syndra, having no affect on her and just destroying the clones.
Syndra was obviously a skilled shinobi, she used the terrain to her advantage. Using the rock technique on the rock while the boy was on it and used the spiraling motion of the rocks to cause a small whirlpool in the water that would drag the boy when he fell of the rocks.

Syndra would watch as the chaos in the area set in, she would even smile slightly at it.
"Is that all you got?" Syndra would yell out to the Iwagakure boy.

Sabo

Sabo

"Crap!"Was the word that left the panicked face of Garuda as he lost his balance and fell into the whirlpool that was cause by Syndra's attack. Garuda would spin around till he would grab a hold of another rock, holding it will dear life he would pull his self up and then grab another, repeating this process till he got out of the spring."Shit she is tough I can already tell! I should have picked a better attack to go with...but at least I got rid of those clones." Garuda would think to himself as he stared at Syndra. "Not even close lady!" Garuda would say as he performed some hand signs,Ox → Rabbit → Monkey, he would use his strongest technique and show him what he truly had. Garuda would squat as he would begin to channels a large amount of lightning chakra into hi right hand, hold his right arm with his left to keep it steady."I don't think I will kill you with this....but I will show you how much power I posses at my disposal!" He would say as the amount of chakra in his right hand became so great that it became visible. The high concentration of electricity produces a sound reminiscent of many birds chirping." Now take this!.... CHIDORI!!" He would yelled at her as he dashed toward her, holding his right hand at his side, letting it go with his left, Garuda was truly going to be exhausted after this attack as he had also activated his sharingan, which at this time had two tomoe in each eye.

Even though Garuda didn't know it at this moment his attack would be flawed in many ways; first he charged straight toward his target knowing she had control of the earth. And second he was using to much chakra in one moment and his little body didn't have much, especially since he had returned from a tough mission today. But this was a chapter in his life when he was truly reckless and this David and Goliath fight would help him realize that, and change for the better. But not to get to deep into the thought of his life lets stay within what is happening in the now, or well passed.

Syndra

Syndra

Syndra would watch the boys body swing around the rapid turning waters like a rag doll. After a moment, the boy managed to pull himself out of the body of water. When the boy explained that he wasn't done yet, Syndra would chuckle slightly and reply. "You're a cocky one." She claimed towards him.

The boy then readied a technique known as the chidori. It seemed like a powerful technique, but seemed very poorly executed by the wielder. Syndra would just shake her head at the boy, he thought because he had a powerful technique he was invincible at the moment. The boy even stated that he won't kill her with it, as if that was an option at the moment. Syndra would begin to form hand seals as the boy began to charge at Syndra. She noted in her mind that the boy was a Uchiha, something that interested her a tad.

Syndra would form the seals at a fast speed, when she did so. The earth in front of her begin to spiral and turn just like earlier. The earth would arise around the Uchiha and sink below him in a spiraling manner. Pulling him into the ground to his shins, stopping his movements. while some chunks of rocky earth were pointed towards him from around to stop his movements. Syndra immobilized him, typically Syndra was ruthless and didn't show mercy in these kinds of situations. But, she was interested in this boy. Now she could question him since he was just stuck in place.

"Normally, I would kill you. But, you've spiked my interest some." Syndra would place her hands in her pockets standing about 7 meters away from him, staring at his eyes. He had all the things at his disposal to be a skilled ninja, he just didn't use them wisely.

"A wise man once said that even a man with the strongest justu can be brought down by a mere pebble if their technique is wrong." Syndra claimed, giving him words to think about.

Sabo

Sabo

"I won't be caught in such a thing twice!" was the thought Garuda had and he was about to say those words, but he did fall the the move again. When he feet first sunk his hand with the chidori in it went down and also went into the crowd, stopping the jutsu as Garuda had lost focus. He sunk, till his shins, Garuda would try to squirm out of the earth but would fail as chuck of rocky earth  further prevent any of his movements. The words she said stunned Garuda and made him fear for his life, as he was in the hands of this women now. Looking up at her, his sharingan still active, would spit on the ground."W-What has interested you that you chose not to kill me?" Garuda would ask as he would try and center himself and remember what his sensei had been telling him he should do in situations like this, but Garuda couldn't remember a single word he was told. This may be because he had gone in this faze, but today would mark the end of it as he heard the rest of what the women said to him.

"What does that mean?"Garuda would blurt out without trully thinking about her words, but since he couldn't go anywhere he would begin to wonder what she meant then wait for her answer."Wait, I get it...."Garuda would say as he finally realized what her words mean't and with that the teaching of what he read from his mother's journal and what his sensei taught him slowly came back to him. This experience with this women caused him to change the way he acted and it would be evident when he spoke again."Miss I deeply apologize for disrespecting your abilities...It was foolish of me to spout such words as I am no match for the likes of you..."Garuda would say as he would look to the ground. He didn't like the taste of failure or losing a battle that much as many shouldn't. But even though he felt like a loser he had learned from this lose.

"Can I ask you something?" Garuda would say as he raised his head back up."How can I become stronger?"

Syndra

Syndra

Syndra would brush a strand of her white hair behind her right ear before replying to the boys question on why she was so interested in him. She would then make eye contact with the boy as clouds passed by the sun above, causing shadows come and go over the two shinobis's bodies.

"Those eyes. You're a Uchiha, if you were fully matured I'd probably snatch them from you right now. But, there's no point in taking them right now. You show promise to put them to good use." Syndra would then cross her arms as she would let the words she spoke seep into the boys mind. She wanted to see how the boy would grow as a shinobi.

Syndra would then be asked how to grow stronger. She could tell by the look in the boys crimson eyes that he wanted to grow stronger. Thoughts would run through Syndra's mind. What she has done to grow stronger, what she has endured. She saw Kouta's blood splat all over her again, she saw the mysterious 'vanishing' of her parents with the Senju tree's planted in their honor, she saw all the countless foreign ninja she has slaughtered, she saw her dreams.

While zoning out for a moment, having flash backs and thoughts, Syndra would bring her attention back to the boy. Ready to answer his question on how to grow stronger. Syndra had obviously endured a lot in her life and has done a lot.

"A reason. A purpose." Syndra would claim. The air grew dense with these words, the area was filled with the intensity of her words. It was a hint to the boy that Syndra had a purpose of her own. She would let the words sink into the Uchiha's mind.

Sabo

Sabo

This women truly scared Garuda as her words would make him feel as if he might live any longer if he said something wrong."....Thanks?"Garuda would say not knowing anything else to say about what she said about him showing he might be able to make good use of his eyes. From the way she stood and their as if not there at the moment. If Garuda was on a mission he would have used this time to try and escape bu well he still was too afraid to do anything that could cost him his life. "A reason and purpose?" Garuda would repeat the words she spoke not sure what she mean't right away.

What was Garuda's purpose because with out a purpose he couldn't think of a reason for his existence. He remember him being told to also have such a thing by his mother when younger, but he just thought they was just something she just told him. But since this women has also spoken theses words to him he would take them to heart, as he needed to get stronger."If that is all that you can tell me on gaining more strength...could you let me go now?..Please?" Garuda would ask as being in this position was really uncomfortable. In truth Garuda didn't expect him to let him go back he had to ask. They had been speak at least on friendly terms in a way, so why wouldn't she.

Even though Garuda feared this women he felt as if she was something more then a simple kunoichi as he felt she could be considered a very powerful person. How he got to this thinking was how she easily immobilized him as Garuda, despite his current immature ness, was considered a prodigy child who would one day achieve great things.

Syndra

Syndra

Syndra would smirk slightly, she knew the words might not mean much to the boy now. But in due time, they would mean something to him. Syndra knew her purpose, she knew that this boy would probably discover his at a given time as well. She saw promise in the boy, he could perhaps come to be an ally in the future to Syndra. The boy was even aware that Syndra was a Senju, considering she hasn't used any Wood Style techniques yet, although she did use both styles that make up the wood style. Which means if the boy was informed on the Senju, he could probably assume she was one.

She would smile slightly when the Uchiha boy asked he should could let him free, she couldn't help but chuckle slightly. Not once in her life has she seen an enemy ask to be let go nicely. She found it some what humorous. The boy might be a kind soul at heart who was just growing up, Syndra when she was growing up was the exact oposite of this boy. She was shy and timid, but now was confident and known to be skilled. A complete turn around, so what's stopping this boy from becoming more mature and powerful. She wanted to see him grow, she couldn't explain why but she wanted too. Which was rare, considering in most situations she would just kill the child. But, she saw something different in this young Uchiha.

The rocks began to move to where the boy could free himself, as Syndra stood about 7 meters away from him with her right hand on her hip in a feminine manner. The air seemed less dense, as if a more friendly air took the area. Perhaps they could just talk now.
As Syndra stood, she would speak. "Syndra Tobirama Senju, you are?" This being Syndra's way of formally introducing herself to her new found 'friend.' She would wait for his reply.

Sabo

Sabo

"Garuda Uchiha....But you already know my last name is Uchiha.." Garuda says as he sits Indian style after being let go. It felt good to not be constricted as it felt weird and really humiliating, even though the whole fight with Syndra was an embarrassment on his part. But at least the would be in the past and only them two were here, so he had no fear of anyone finding out about it unless she told someone she owned a little kid." No offence so don't hurt me when I ask this okay?" Garuda would get out of his position and begin to back up a bit, three meters."Isn't Tobirama a man's name? You know what don't answer that question. Forget a brought it up." Garuda said as he looked at her, his sharingan still active. The reason he choose to tell her to forget it was because he kinda feared for his life still, as he didn't know what could set the women off. Because doing that could make her want to kill him, and see possessed all the abilities to do so.

As he waited for her response he would realized he knew somewhat about the Senju, a grim look would come over his face as he would back up even further from her. She could have done much worse to him as she mostly had Wood style, as someone of he skill should have their clans most powerful techniques. He know this also from her showing the abilities to used both techniques that make up the Wood style. A little information on how Garuda knew about her clan and their wood style was from what he has been taught from his mother's journal and also his sensei. As his mother had come to do battle with many people and many of them had belonged to different clans found throughout the shinobi world. And since Garuda's sensei was a student of his mother he knew full well of the battle she did, as he was there most of the time.

Syndra

Syndra

Syndra would cross her arms slightly when the boy introduced himself and nodded her head at him in an elegant manner. "Garuda, huh?. ." Syndra thought to herself, noting the name in the back of her mind like she has with many others. She seemed to have a good memory.
As Syndra stood with her arms crossed, a breeze came by and caused her hair to sway to the right slightly. She was still standing while the boy sat Indian style on the rocky ground. He seemed a tad bit too comfortable around someone he barely knew and just attacked him. But, it would be looked over. He was still quite young.
The boy began to speak, but his voice felt somewhat weak. Almost as if he was scared. He asked a very unusual question, the question that if Tobirama was a males name. She would shake her head slightly and even smirk a little when he began to take back his question. Instead of telling him he was fine or anything like that, she would just correct him with a calm voice.
"Tobirama is the name of the second Hokage, a Senju who had the same physical characteristics as me. Hence, why middle name came from his name." She would claim, explaining where her name was drug from. She never really thought of her name being a 'guys' name. But then again, everyone she is around in the Hidden Leaf knows who Tobirama is because of him being a past Hokage, a leader of the village. So, it never really needed explaining in the Land of Fire.

After explaining it, Syndra would stare at the boys Sharingan crimson eyes from her location. They were interesting. Syndra has always been fascinated in the bloodline traits of other clans.
"Are there more Uchiha here?" Syndra would ask in a some what friendly but curious voice.

Sabo

Sabo

"Who is the second Hokage?"Garuda thought to himself as he really only knew the past Tsuchikage of this village, as he didn't really care for any other shinobi from others. Garuda would look the women up and down and shake his head,"I don't see it."Garuda thinks to himself as she didn't appeared to be manly looking person. Garuda would stand to his feet and stretch as he quickly grew uncomfortable on the rocky ground. Then the women asked a question Garuda had asked for most of his life, "Are there more Uchiha here?"

Garuda would rubbed the back of his head as he needed to think back on what he has been told every time he asked this of his parents. Thinking back to the first time he had asked the question would be toward his mother, so that would be when he was like the age of four. It was a bit fuzzy on what she said to him, as it was a long time ago, so he would have to think of another time."The only other Uchiha I know of really....is my father." Garuda would say as he remembered the second time he had asked if there are any more Uchiha in the village. The answer he was given wasn't one that a child could understand; his father told him that his clan were scattered and basically all unknowing of their roots. His father further explained what he meant by the roots of their clan, as he didn't mean in a certain village. He spoke about them as a whole should to have to stay together in any village, but only one, so that they could all be together. Because a clan as  powerful as the Uchiha shouldn't be at risk to face each other in combat, due to belonging to another village. "So why do you wanna know if there are more Uchiha in the village?" Garuda would ask her so he could stop thinking as he didn't wanna get lost in his thoughts.

Syndra

Syndra

Syndra would lift her right hand to her face slightly, tapping her right cheek with her pointer finger. In a somewhat ominous manner. "A father Uchiha, huh?" Syndra thought to herself. Although, chances were that the father was either A not alive or B not someone she felt like dealing with at the moment. The boy would shortly follow his first answer with another question, asking Syndra why she was curious about the idea that there were more Uchiha's in the Land of Earth or Iwagakure. She would smile slightly at the boy before answering the boy.
"I guess, I'm just curious in your bloodline." Syndra claimed in a somewhat off putting manner. What she said didn't seem vicious or harmful, but just somewhat ominous in a way.
Syndra would then let a silence take the air for a moment, as a another breeze came by. When the breeze came, Syndra's hair and sleeves to her clothing swayed to the left. The breeze was quite nice. After it passed, Syndra would ask the boy another question.
"What are you goals in this village?" Syndra would ask in a calm voice. Curious to if the boy even had goals.

Sabo

Sabo

"My goals?" Garuda would look to the sky as he thought such things. After a few minutes of silence he realized what goals he had."Well, I guess my goal is to be know throughout the village like my mother was before she died....Well not know but respected really. Other than that I really don't have any other goals." Garuda would say to answer he question. Maybe he should start making goals for himself so he could become stronger, but that would be for another day. He would turn back so he was looking her in the eyes, titling his head to the side a bit." You seem knowledgeable...What type of goals should an shinobi have?" Garuda would asks her as he wanted to know what she thought some goals a person should have. Hopefully she won't tell him something that a regular person would tell another but something interesting.

Syndra

Syndra

Syndra would nod her head slightly when the boy spoke of his goal. He obviously idolized his mother. His mother was experienced it seemed, and quite well known in the village. But, she was nothing more than a memory now, considering she was deceased, according to the Uchiha boy. She would think of her parents for a moment, they were well respected in the village as well. Although, Syndra never idolized her parents, while a large part of the village did respect them.

The boy would turn towards Syndra and ask her another question, the conversation was quite deep. He seemed as if he was learning from Syndra almost, as if he was taking advice from her. He asked what type of goals a shinobi should have. Of course, Syndra's goals ran through her mind. They were quite interesting, she wanted to change the world. She knew that she couldn't speak of her goals though, she never has. They were her own. But, Syndra could think of a answer to the boys question that wasn't a lie. She spoke with a type of sincerity in her voice.
"A shinobi should always fight for what they believe in. What they wish to be. What they wish to see. That's what a shinobi's goal should be." A silence took the air for a moment after she spoke, one could tell there was mystery behind Syndra. But, she hoped that maybe her words would help inspire this young Uchiha to grow. The boy interested her. Like a flower that she wished to watch grow.

Sabo

Sabo

"A shinobi should always fight for what they believe in. What they wish to be. What they wish to see. That's what a shinobi's goal should be." Was the answer the women gave to the young Garuda. And what a answer it was at after she said it it made Garuda pause longer then from the other answer she had given him today. Another question came up but this was for Garuda himself, does he have any of those things. Because everything he fights for is  what others have told him should fight for and strive to be. Even the faint memories of his mother and the journal she had told him what he should be instead of being what he wants to be. Garuda would lay all the way back and stare up at the sky, watching clouds pass by the sun. From everything she has told him he had started to wish he could belong to her village, or she to this one. As she could have been the strongest and most knowledgeable sensei he could have. But a sad expression came over his face as he realized that was just a useless dream, so as quickly as he wished for it he gave  up on it.

Garuda would sit back up and look at her this was was really mysterious; as he didn't believe someone of her strength had such a thing as her goal. Garuda decided he wouldn't ask anything further more about her and her goals as she probably wouldn't tell him since they just met today."Can you tell me what else I will needed to become strong? Or things I should know as a shinobi?" Garuda would ask her as he wanted to learn more about becoming stronger or any knowledge that he could apply to his life. Garuda was a person, well child, who loved knowledge or anything that could further him to be something more. But he currently didn't know that about himself he just thought that was normal for for someone to seek more.

Syndra

Syndra

Syndra would smile slightly at the boy, as he began to ponder on her words. He was so young and had so much to learn about the world. For a moment in her life, she felt like a mentor almost. Perhaps, she could befriend this child. There is always room for more allies, you never know when you might need them.

Syndra saw promise in the child. She wondered if he had any goals or thought of any at the moment. When the boy asked his next question though, she couldn't help but think of the things that made her a shinobi. The things she has endured to be the person she is at this very moment, with her very breath. Her best friend Kouta struck her mind, their childhood, their good times, their bad times, his death. She thought of the Sand Shinobi who attempted to kill her. She thought of her parents and their 'mysterious' vanishing. She thought of the village elders, the hokage, and finally this boy in front of her. This child was so innocent to the world at the moment, he had not yet seen how cruel the world could really be. Even though, if she did tell the boy how cruel the world can be, it wouldn't matter. He wouldn't understand until he faced it himself. But, why not try? She thought.

"The world is a dark place. It's full of evil and cruelty. Know that to be a shinobi, means to be part of this darkness." Syndra claimed in a wise voice, replying to the boys question about what he should know about being a shinobi. Her eyes would connect with his, she would then continue to speak. "To grow strong. . .You ultimatly have to find your reason. Your purpose for wanting to be strong. Use it as fuel to grow."

Sabo

Sabo

"I understand everything you said but..." Garuda waited before finishing what he had to say, he needed to think it over first. He wanted what he was about to say sound right and well be easier for her to understand what he had to say about that. Garuda wasn't one who really understood the good or evil in things in this world, but what they are and what they represent. So he didn't really know what she mean't about the world as a dark place but tell her what h thought. "When you say we must be part of that darkness....do we have to be cruel and evil? I'm not saying i'm against that I am just saying do we have an option on not to be?" Garuda would stand to his feet before continuing to speak." Shouldn't we as shinobi strive to be a light that purify the people who dwell in the darkness? But if what you say is truth then....I will denounce what I think we shinobi should be....And grow stronger in the darkness then I would in the light." Garuda would say with his hands to his sides, uncertainty in his voice.

To him what ever Syndra deemed we shinobi should be would impact his life, as he will take the words she spoke to heart. We as shinobi can go on either path we are given in this life. A one that must always dwell in the darkness and do whatever it takes to grow stronger and complete the tasks we are given, no matter who is is we must go through to complete them. Or a lighter path that is only there to do what is deemed right in this world we live, but much deeper then that how honor we do the things we do as shinobi.

A quick side note to all of this was that happening was Garuda's father was listing in to the whole conversation the two were having hidden somewhere in the rock pools. He had been there from the begin of the confrontation his son had with Syndra but would leave after hearing what Garuda had said. Why was this man here and why did he leave was a mystery, but those question might not ever be answered. Maybe he was there to make sure his son wouldn't get in trouble that could cause him to be in show form of danger but who knows.

At this time many things went through this boy's head as he stood there waiting to hear he words about what he said. From whatever she tells him could well determine how he would teach those he ever come into contact with, be it a student or a child who seeks more knowledge. These question should also be asked to every shinobi that believes what they are doing is right. But if only one of the questions Garuda has asked should be given the one about what path one chooses to go on is the biggest and most deepest. As Garuda waited the thoughts of what paths his mother and father have gone on was something he wanted to ask them, well his father since his mother was gone.

Total WC-3935

Syndra

Syndra

Syndra's eyes widened slightly when the boy stated his question. She was overall just impressed by the Uchiha. He had quite a way of thinking. The boys maturity seemed to sink in at the moment. She felt like she wasn't speaking to the boy who she was battling earlier. He seemed a lot more mature than earlier. When he asked his question, she would think for a moment. She understood what he was asking, it was a reasonable question. She always knew the answer to this question, she just never really had to say it aloud. She never had to really explain it, no one ever asked this question before.
This boy really was a bright one.

Syndra would come back to reality and stare at the boy with a slight smile on her face. Anyone else would find the smile discomforting or uneasy, but to the one it was directed too it seemed warm almost. She seemed very friendly towards the Uchiha boy. She then begin to speak calmly, answering the boys question.

"You do have a choice. But, even if you dwell in the light, you'll always be darkness to someone else. If you kill a neighboring village's shinobi for killing one this village's shinobi, then to your people you look like light. But to the neighboring village, you appear to be darkness." She paused and took a couple steps towards the boy. Placing her hand on the top of the boys head, as if appearing very mentor like.
"Follow the path that you believe in, you'll grow stronger that way." Syndra would then make eye contact with the boy. Opening up slightly to the child.
"I see no more light in this world. But, I hope to see the world reborn anew one day." Syndra claimed, in almost a whisper. Garuda being the only person she has ever even mention this opinion too.

She would then lift her hand off the boys head and place it back in her pocket. She waited for the child's response. She wanted Garuda to trust her, if she wanted that she would have to reveal just maybe the slightest thing about herself. Which is why she mentioned her opinion on the light of the world. She didn't reveal a lot though, which still left a sense of mystery about Syndra's life.

Word Count: 3,564

Sabo

Sabo

"So basically we can never have clean hands....I thought as much." Garuda would say but would be surprised when Syndra smiled at him, at first he thought she was going to do something.But he would give a smile back as her smile seemed in a way warm and welcoming, and when she put her hand on his head he couldn't but help for his face would light up with joy. It seemed these two, even though Garuda didn't know at this moment, were friends or student and teacher. "I understand senpai...I MEAN SYNDRA! My bad." Garuda would say not knowing if the women would appreciate someone calling her that, especially since they were from two different villages.  He didn't want to show this women an disrespect as he had, in their short time of knowing each other, started to admire her as if she was someone like his mother. Not seeing her as his mother but as someone who deserved great respect and was extremely powerful. Even though he hadn't seen her full potential, or well power, he just had a feeling she was.  

He then heard something she said that kinda surprised him. He didn't know, from what she said before his question, that she wanted the world to change." Syndra...If you don't mind me asking this. What do you mean by you hoping see the world reborn anew? I understand if you don't wanna tell me how you feel about things..because we have just met..But I would really like to know what you really feel about this world. And also if you plan on changing it somehow." Garuda would say as he looked at her, serious about everything he had just said. It was amazing how this boy could be extremely inappropriate and then someone become someone who was passed his age. Also the reason Garuda asked this question was because the women seemed to open up to him a bit and well he truly wanted to know more about her, as she was a very interesting person. It would have been better if Garuda could be her student and she could teach him more and more as he grew and developed.

But something was very bad about how Garuda felt about Syndra as he started to trust her more quickly then he has ever done to anyone besides his mother. Still it wasn't like he saw Syndra as a mother to him but he felt that she was someone he could and probably would follow if she asked. If Syndra realized this and had bad intention she could easily manipulate this child into something the world could never overcome. Garuda was power by all means at this time but the potential this boy had was great and could make him become whatever he deserve or what he was directed to become. But who knows this world has two paths people go on, but both lead to death. We as human have only one certain thing in our life and that is death.

WC-4442

Syndra

Syndra

Syndra chuckle slightly when the boy corrected himself from calling her senpai. She found it a little funny. The boy seemed embarrassed almost. With their small conversation, the boy had begun to view Syndra as a sensei like figure. After laughing for a moment, the boy would ask another question. Something even more serious than the previous one. Syndra realized for a moment, that she could very well change this child's life if she wanted too. She noted that he somehow trusted her. He saw her as a friend and a teacher almost.

The boys questions pierced Syndra, no one has ever asked her this question. Because, she has always kept these thoughts to herself. She then began to think that maybe this boy could play into her hand. Be a valuable piece, an ally. Not at the moment of course, because of his age and room to grow. But, in time he could be quite valuable if Syndra remained this relationship with him. She would smile slightly at the boy, she would then begin to speak in a caring manner. As if she was opening up slightly. Although, she did have intentions behind what she was saying and thought carefully of what to say to this Uchiha. Before speaking, she would lean against a near by rock. Just a couple steps away from Garuda. Appearing more comfortable.

"I want release this world from suffering. That can't be done by peaceful means though, the world has taught me that." Syndra would pause and look up at the peaceful sky before continuing to speak. "But in order to do that, some pawns will have to fall to be victorious." A silence grew in the area.
It was weird, even though Syndra seemed extremely cold blooded at the moment. She seemed very compassionate, as if she had reason for everything she was saying. One wouldn't say she was being evil at the moment, but more of a realist. But, there was still so much mystery behind her. No one has ever seen this side of Syndra. She normally plays a good village shinobi who has gained quite a bit of trust in the village.

After a moment of silence took the area, Syndra glanced over to Garuda and smiled slightly. Her pale face growing warm almost as the sun shined on her. She appeared very heroic at the moment in the white light of the sun that caused her hair and eyes to shine. She would then speak to Garuda calmly.
"Garuda, do you wish to be a valuable piece in this game?" Syndra asked compassionately. She seemed almost angel like where she stood at the moment and in the way she spoke. She was giving Garuda a very intense offer. She was curious to what he would say, how he would react. She seemed as if she promised power to Garuda. It was like these two meeting was not just a mistake or good timing, but meant to happen.

~4,065 Words~

Sabo

Sabo

In the beginning he started to not understand what she was saying. But when he was allowed to think over what she said in the silence he got it. So many people must be used to gain things that are needed for the words basically. Was what Garuda though to himself as he would nob in agreement, wanting to be apart of what she planned. Then it would seem as if she would appear to be an angel on earth, to him, and her next words made Garuda's face grow with joy more then he had in a long time."Absolutely!" was the word that left Garuda's mouth. He didn't understand at that moment what she meant about game, but would role with it. Garuda would be her knight and from this day forward she would be the only person he would never disobey, well unless he has gain power he deemed unmatched. But those thoughts didn't come into his head at that time as he would think of such things when he grow older and matured. But in the now he only thought about how powerful he could become now that Syndra had asked him to join her in her causes.

This boy would never be able from his decision see things as he did in the past, as he had chosen a path he wouldn't have gone on if he didn't met Syndra. But the path he had chosen wasn't the one of light or darkness but a knew one made in the middle of the two as  at times it jumped from the two, but always came back to the middle. And this path wasn't lesser then the other two but more as it had both of the qualities and something else, even though the something else wasn't know to Garuda or for that matter the world. As this path had just been created this day and the only one on it was Garuda as he was an individual who had may things that influenced him. But even though he was the only one on this path that didn't mean that he would be the last, as when a new path is created many try the new and will travel along it.

"For some reason..I believe this meeting between us was fated in a way." Garuda would suddenly say as he shocking his head in disbelief, looking down at the ground." Call me crazy but....This is like the happiest...well one..of the happiest days of my life." Garuda would lift his head up a smile still on his face. He really didn't know why he said such a thing but well he couldn't control some of the things that came out of his mouth when he felt happy."So Syndra what do I needed to do now that I am valuable piece in this game or whatever it is?" Garuda would ask her as he wanted to now know what she needed of him, as he wanted to stay the valuable piece she called him.

WC-4948

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum