Awaken At Last [Flashback] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Awaken At Last [Flashback]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

2Awaken At Last [Flashback] Empty Re: Awaken At Last [Flashback] Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:31 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

This still is sufficient. No insight on the battle was given and the fact that his brother had mangekyou Sharingan and you defeated him is far fetched unless you play out the battle like I suggested in the first thread. Mangenkyou is a very powerful technique, so gaining it won't be easy. Try expanding on the fight and giving the reader something to visualize, because the word count for this isn't even 600 words. yes there is no wc requirement, but keep in mind the training requirement for an S-Rank jutsu is 2,000 words. So you should try to reach for that at the least. Hitting that, should be enough words to explain the story of a 2 day fight and that's still only assigning 1k words to each day of the battle. Point being, when someone is going for Mangenkyou it won't be easy and I will want to see a story unfold and see the emotion in the writing and not just a summarization of the events that happened.

Edit: The training requirement is 1,200 words for Mangekyou anyhow, so make sure you reach that before trying to claim the eyes please.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum