Takigakure

In the Bat Cave [Flashback] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

In the Bat Cave [Flashback]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1In the Bat Cave [Flashback] Empty In the Bat Cave [Flashback] Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:25 am

Kazimir

Kazimir
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

In the Bat Cave [Flashback] Tumblr_n7ovajKlKa1r140cso3_500

--

Up in the peaks of Cloud Mountain is a mountain temple that had not been in use for the past nine centuries. It was dusty inside but completely dark, filled with caverns and secret chambers that had not had the feeling of holding a living organism within its walls for such a long time. Thankfully, Kazimir was neither a living organism nor did he see the place when it was in use by ninja monks. Those accursed monks were always a pain in the ass for the Drăculești since the vampires began making moves several thousand years ago. Kazimir stood in front of the entrance with his innate Ochi de Strigoi activated, peering into the dark to see a simple corridor that led down a straight path for quite some time.

He stood there awaiting the presence of another vampire, royalty in a Drăculești sense no doubt. She boasted the direct blood lineage of Dracul himself, a vampire Lord that was reputed to still be alive in some far off castle in the depths of the Land of Demons. Kazimir made it a note to search out the very first Vampire and seek out knowledge that had not been relayed to in several thousand years. The secrets of being a Transcendant were there in the form of Dracul, but other dark secrets were reputed to be within this same monk temple. Were the monks really monks, or was all of this a cover-up for something more sinister?

2In the Bat Cave [Flashback] Empty Re: In the Bat Cave [Flashback] Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:16 am

Sei

Sei

With only a few feet behind the tall stranger a young girl steps forward to his left flank with a black hooded robe in which it kept her figure hidden from eyes as it reached down to the level of her ankles. The smell of what appeared to be coming from inside the cave-like entrance at first-look had an odd odor. It took a while before it hit her senses that this odor was one of death.. But ancient. Naturally in this dark cavern her eyes began to manifest themselves into what is known as Ochi de Strigoi. They devoured her eyes in a sense of a black plague until there was nothing but darkness left. Like every other day in the dark, she could see it phenomenally well and the details of the entrance slowly opened her surprise by the second with closer examination of it. A temple none like any other she encountered before.

"What is this place?", she questioned him cautiously. What could this all mean? Was this young girl finally going to get a new answer to her past…

3In the Bat Cave [Flashback] Empty Re: In the Bat Cave [Flashback] Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:53 am

Kazimir

Kazimir
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

The vampire princess' arrival came quite silently and discreet, her movements making sure that there was not a sound emitted from her movements. She flanked his left side in dark robes meant to hide her physical features, although for what reason Kazimir did not know. The wafting smell of decay and ruin centuries old came out subtly perforated the air and saturated it, but the vampire was not affected in it by the slightest. There was an archaic feeling to the whole area, and that made Kazimir ready to head in, but the princess seemed not to know about her heritage. In theory the relatively aged vampire knew more about the vampires than some of the much older blood-drinkers knew, but retelling the story about her blood relative Dracul and his ascent to power was something that could be said just a bit later on.

After all... he had spoken with Dracul's most trusted guards.

"This is a very ancient ninja monk temple... or so the stories go. You do not know of your heritage, princess Miwa?" Kazimir turned to the girl and tilted his head in confusion as he fully realized she had indeed been covering her body, as if she was to feel the coldness of the inside temple. Her eyes were black and polished, but they were only the Innate Stage. Kazimir had been wearing his own special ANBU uniform, the symbol of the clan over his left breast. A cloven of bats flew out from the temple in a hurry, which surprised Kazimir. "Bats don't fly out in the daytime..." He advanced to the entrance and looked inside, seeing the faint life force of something within. "Something is inside."

4In the Bat Cave [Flashback] Empty Re: In the Bat Cave [Flashback] Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:02 am

Sei

Sei

"I told you I'm not a princess… You could just call me Miwa. I do not know much of my heritage other that I knew I was different from all the others for the longest of time.-", for what seemed to interrupt the girl's reflection of words happens to be the startle brought upon her amazement at the horde of bats leaving the 'temple'. As she heard what Kazimir said, she too pondered what lurked inside. What could have drawn bats out of darkness during the day? Miwa squints her eyes at an attempt to look beyond what she could see. A small feint of light of life up ahead. It was hard enough for her to only get one glimpse but she knew inside that was the color of something living. Her eyes blink repeatedly from the stress of trying to locate the life force again. A soft sigh escapes her lips as she stares in the direction of her superior. "I agreed to come with you because you said you had answers for my odd way I am."

5In the Bat Cave [Flashback] Empty Re: In the Bat Cave [Flashback] Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:42 am

Kazimir

Kazimir
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

When she said not to call her a princess, the relatively elder vampire gave a chuckle as he crossed his arms over his chest. She was timid and wanting to know what she did not know, which made Kazimir remember a young girl he made an acquaintance with two hundred or so years ago. Irrational was the little girl, but she was full of spunk and spirit that it made Kazimir almost acknowledge humans as equals at the time. Almost... He turned himself to the girl before he would advance within the temple with her further, to answer her questions. Even with her black eyes, Kazimir could see the curiosity brimming within her; a confused vampire from a young age was what he could come up with, who was ignorant of her unholy physiology.

"Tell me, Miwa," Kazimir said as he took a single step towards her, "have you heard of the term 'nosferatu'? Or maybe you have heard the term 'Archfiend', or even 'Strigoi'? I know you probably have heard the term vampire before, yes?" Kazimir would let her think on that and let her answer, if she had one, before continuing. Coming to the right way of breaking it to the girl was becoming less and less easy, but she had to know before entering. Even if she liked it or not, Miwa had to accept her true heritage. "If you've ever had a strange thirst for the blood of humans, despise the sun that shines over our heads and, like now, have had solid black eyes, thou art a Drăculești." Kazimir looked up to the sky and dismissed his Ochi de Strigoi for the time being and gazed at the bright mass of fire in the sky before looking back down to the girl with his black eyes once more.

"You posses beauty far beyond obtainable by human genetics, and even among vampires you have an exceptional allure." Kazimir's face was straight with all the seriousness a vampire could contain, which was near fathomless. "But even now you still may be confused." He turned to the temple and began walking towards the entrance; however he turned to the girl one last time and held out a hand for her to take. "All of the information you desire about the clan is in here. Come with me, and you will see that you are of royal descent."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum